Forum's gone to shit. Shit characters and no one with a real based understanding of the perception of looks

• JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler, Skywalker and BitchBoy
Money wins over looks. As evidence to support that claim, I present you the fact that Instagram models choose Dubai's ugly oil millionaires and billionaires, not some pretty TikTok influencer boy with bushy hair and high cheekbones.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: anthony111553, LooksOrDeath, Skywalker and 2 others
Money wins over looks. As evidence to support that claim, I present you the fact that Instagram models choose Dubai's ugly oil millionaires and billionaires, not some pretty TikTok influencer boy with bushy hair and high cheekbones.

The ugly guy cope.

Just pay for a prostitute girlfriend theory.

• +1
Reactions: Samsepioler and BitchBoy
HTN because of chink eye-area. You can't get around that. I honestly believe good looking chinks get taxed more than good looking ethnics. Their pheno issues are much more vivid and deep. The eye-area is EXTREMELY important and they rarely ever deviate from it. Unless they have really positively tilted, but chinky eyes at the same time, it's a massive knock-back.

You know who Emma Raducanu is? Look her up. Won the US Open at 18 or something and she is part Chinese and part Romanian. She has the perfect structured face but chinky eyes and you can see, baring those eyes, she is an 8-9, but with them a 7. They aren't the worst chinky eyes, but they're all it takes to demote you in the instinctive attractive department.
I see. I still think some Changs manage to have at least Chadlite ranking in the west, although they are very rare like Hu Bing and everything else needs to be perfect.

Yeah I can see The issue with Emma’s eyes. Really throws off her otherwise great looks.

Do you think Rain could edge into Chadlite territory in terms of appeal? Given his top tier frame and ripped physique ?

Attachments

• 3E4F2C7B-E390-47C0-B26C-8C55DFACD410.jpeg
    3E4F2C7B-E390-47C0-B26C-8C55DFACD410.jpeg
    718.9 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappen
The ugly guy cope.

Just pay for a prostitute girlfriend theory.
I'm far from ugly, actually. But I have came to conclusions, ok?

The truth is that the most beautiful women in the world trade their beauty for money by Dubai's oil millionaires and billionaires. That's a fact.

I'm yet to see any top IG model to choose the pretty boy over some oil millionaires in Dubai.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: anthony111553, LooksOrDeath, SoundnVision and 2 others
You're wrong. Some dickhead just posted a chink that had a million subs on YouTube and called him a recessed subhuman that gets a Stacey.
he cant get a stacy if he's a recessed subhuman?

I'm far from ugly, actually. But I have came to conclusions, ok?

The truth is that the most beautiful women in the world trade their beauty for money by Dubai's oil millionaires and billionaires. That's a fact.

I'm yet to see any top IG model to choose the pretty boy over some oil millionaires in Dubai.

High value revolt.

• +1
Reactions: Samsepioler
Maybe personality will matter more if this is the competition vs gen z girls

You don't live life. Boomers were complaining about us living life.

Gen X (Generation after Millennials and your parents) only complain about how addicted to your phones you are lol nerds
Living life is crying over younger generations on an incel forum? :lul:

it was better for u when u got absolutely destroyed by other users? when u lost every mog battle u took part in?

@StrangerDanger

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Samsepioler
Maybe personality will matter more if this is the competition vs gen z girls
What are you talking about? The latest generation doesn't have a personality. The more time goes one, people will be more and more devoid of personality.

What are you talking about? The latest generation doesn't have a personality. The more time goes one, people will be more and more devoid of personality.
Gen Z no personality = they are boring
Older gen but have personality = stand out more
maybe gen z girls will prefer older gen men to gen z
aka win for older gen

• +1
Reactions: Samsepioler and MakinItHappen
🤓 🤓 🤓 🤓 🤓 🤓 🤓 🤓 🤓 🤓

• JFL
Gen Z no personality = they are boring
Older gen but have personality = stand out more
maybe gen z girls will prefer older gen men to gen z
aka win for older gen

Millennials are hardly much older than Gen Z. Late 20s, early and mid 30s.

• +1
Reactions: robtical
Millennials are hardly much older than Gen Z. Late 20s, early and mid 30s.
The last pre-internet generation was somewhat ok. After the internet, it's mostly retards and trash...

You're wrong. Some dickhead just posted a chink that had a million subs on YouTube and called him a recessed subhuman that gets a Stacey.

View attachment 2663948

Meanwhile he looked acceptable.

Place has become like a school playground filled with mediocre loud-mouths.
Here is another retard:

Imaginary being such a beta retard and simp that you tolerate such behavior.

If this happens to me, I will never ever leaver my house again.

• JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler and MakinItHappen
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Samsepioler
Is this post about me?

>Stressing over the state of a forum
>Calling younger people nerds

You play the age card until it doesn't suit you, then you cry.

Like I said. Bragging about being in your early to mid 20s vs late 20s to mid 30s is retarded. You will be this age in a couple of years. The only difference is you Zoomers aren't doing anything with yourselves but getting caught-up in the social media programming assigned by AI.

The last pre-internet generation was somewhat ok. After the internet, it's mostly retards and trash...

Millennials were mostly ok, as they were both pre internet and during the explosion of the internet. We had both worlds. No one experienced it like us. We both grew up with reality and virtual reality.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mainstream
You play the age card until it doesn't suit you, then you cry.

Like I said. Bragging about being in your early to mid 20s vs late 20s to mid 30s is retarded. You will be this age in a couple of years. The only difference is you Zoomers aren't doing anything with yourselves but getting caught-up in the social media programming assigned by AI.
Yeah youre doing lots with yourself being pissed off at .org

• +1
Reactions: wsada
Yeah youre doing lots with yourself being pissed off at .org

You can tell you're a normie by the way you base everything on the worst perceptions from the most regular of appearances.

Being a common as muck chav is the way for pedestrian minds though. Do your thing zombie. I mean normie.

What's the reason those 3 cut from the scene?
I wish I could ask them but for some reason, after a slight photoshop exposure, @Prettyboy's entire empire collapsed.

I just read his nutrients thread with some raw lamb liver:

• Woah
I wish I could ask them but for some reason, after a slight photoshop exposure, @Prettyboy's entire empire collapsed.

I just read his nutrients thread with some raw lamb liver:

Oh yeahhhh!!!!!!!!!!! I remember him!

Makes sense. Intelligent nerd type guy larping a well-endowed caucasian Chad.

He played on the fantasies of users in here and they took to him, esp when you couple that with his intelligence and expertise in facial aesthetics, body maxxing etc.

He lived out his fantasy of being appreciated and looked highly upon. Holding some form of status. He wanted to experience that feeling Chads experience in reality, on a daily.

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles
Oh yeahhhh!!!!!!!!!!! I remember him!

Makes sense. Intelligent nerd type guy larping a well-endowed caucasian Chad.

He played on the fantasies of users in here and they took to him, esp when you couple that with his intelligence and expertise in facial aesthetics, body maxxing etc.

He lived out his fantasy of being appreciated and looked highly upon. Holding some form of status. He wanted to experience that feeling Chads experience in reality, on a daily.
Maybe he was just another curry.

Hence my slogan, how terrible is wisdom when it gives no profits to the wise.

• +1
Maybe he was just another curry.

Hence my slogan, how terrible is wisdom when it gives no profits to the wise.

What if the genetically blessed are wise? Doesn't the game change up then?

What if the genetically blessed are wise? Doesn't the game change up then?
That's IQ and experience at this point, that's when you use blackpill and even bluepill when you have maxxed out Redpill. Some small doses of bluepill is fine in order to not overthink and make facades.

• +1
That's IQ and experience at this point, that's when you use blackpill and even bluepill when you have maxxed out Redpill. Some small doses of bluepill is fine in order to not overthink and make facades.

So this is the thought the quote represents.

Ironic coming from you, that's been your whole gimmick since you joined

It took you this long to come up with that lol, on your alt ID.

You also like copying the words of the people you hate on don't you. 'Gimmick'.

Check how many times I've used it on here.

Literally every post you make is hating on me, calling my attractive girlfriend LTB lmao, grow up bro. We can all tell this is your troll account you sign onto via your VPN premium whenever you need to troll someone.

Last edited:
i am unironically the only good forum user left

• Hmm...
Reactions: BitchBoy

Literally every post you make is hating on me, calling me attractive girlfriend LTB lmao, grow up bro. We can all tell this is your troll account you sign onto via your VPN premium whenever you need to troll someone.

I also think a good personality is wasted on some people @infini when they are in certain environments, whether that be online or offline.

Comes under the same umbrella.

The only way you can improve posting quality is by posting yourself ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Literally every post you make is hating on me, calling my attractive girlfriend LTB lmao, grow up bro. We can all tell this is your troll account you sign onto via your VPN premium whenever you need to troll someone.
Meds now schizo

Meds now schizo

You're obsessed with me.

Shame you haven't the balls to reveal yourself to me on your main ID. Or may be you do, but I own you too much on it?

I'd love to know who my crush was.

You're obsessed with me.

Shame you haven't the balls to reveal yourself to me on your main ID. Or may be you do, but I own you too much on it?

I'd love to know who my crush was.
I'll box you, flying out to London soon

I also think a good personality is wasted on some people @infini when they are in certain environments, whether that be online or offline.

Comes under the same umbrella.
You either utilise a social moment or don't but know you should've but not knew how. Massive thing to practice really, but it comes at the expense of self study besides business/teamwork etc.

• +1