Found out a girl in my gym blasts DNP

5.5psl

5.5psl

HOEMAXKING
Even bitches use DNP to leanmax 130lbs skinny ass bitches and 250lbs water buffaloes here don't even have the discipline to put the fork down forget about using peds for a better body.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: gribsufer1, reptiles, midlatinocel and 6 others
Them bitches is dying

• +1
Reactions: butterworld, 5.5psl and midlatinocel
Women will gladly become anorexic sticks for chad

• +1
Reactions: Feliezzx and 5.5psl
Even bitches use DNP to leanmax 130lbs skinny ass bitches and 250lbs water buffaloes here don't even have the discipline to put the fork down forget about using peds for a better body.

Saar working out is toxic and missogangistic Saar it reminds me of my wife touching my gym instructor Saar

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Feliezzx and 5.5psl
most of the girls in commercial gyms that are ugly but are compensating with good body are on juice

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Really hope she overheats and dies
She is really a bitch ngl
Would you still say this after she fucks you (never happening)

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl
most of the girls in commercial gyms that are ugly but are compensating with good body are on juice
being on juice automatically makes you have a shit body as a woman. The girls who say they don't train upper body because they don't want to get bulky are right, but "femcels" get virtue signalling gymcels in their comments who say that this bodybuilder female body is attractive so these "femcels" just ruin their body for nothing (still could get their back blasted by a 6'2 chadlite from tinder tho)

being on juice automatically makes you have a shit body as a woman. The girls who say they don't train upper body because they don't want to get bulky are right, but "femcels" get virtue signalling gymcels in their comments who say that this bodybuilder female body is attractive so these "femcels" just ruin their body for nothing (still could get their back blasted by a 6'2 chadlite from tinder tho)
their butt is fucking amazing though holyshit I'm cumming

• Hmm...
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski
is she skinny

Wtf is DNP, is it like Tren? Is it HGH?

Wtf is DNP, is it like Tren? Is it HGH?
4019070 IMG 6013

• JFL
Reactions: sudanguy