Found the deep bite cure

irrumator praetor

irrumator praetor

Lifting so I can crack nigger and jew skulls
I vividly remember asking astrosky while he was still around what in particular did Mike Mew tell him when he set upon solving his deepbitecel problem (yes he was one of us)

I also vividly remember him telling me he "just jutted and mewed with his molars hanging suspended in the air" and that after a little while his problem was fixed.

So i said ok and ofc i thought what bullshit lol but today I got some revelation

As I autistically sat down and studied math all day for 30 days my deepbitecel jaw started going weak and clicking. Nothing out of the ordinary, rather a reaction to unfair unnatural rape I've given it over the past weeks looking down upon my desk and pressuring my jaw even more. Under such stress the pain was so unbearable that I just thought about that moment some 4-5/6 years ago and it clicked (pun intended).

So beside the only other real solution which is quite literally just jaw correction surgery where they rotate your maxilla to the correct angle and jut your lower jaw out to match the new, NORMAL angle of your upper jaw, OR going to Mike Jew's place and pay double the fucking price so he can "guide my mewing with SPECIAL appliances" he makes in his basement, because "mewing works for all types of bites EXCEPT DEEPBITE" (FUCK YOU MIKE JEW) im gonna do what he supposedly told Astrojew to do and what supposedly "just worked" for him (he didn't publicly talk about it much and shortly after that he just left youtube or something) so heres the deal:

I know doing what Astrosky did, which is basically leaving the molars suspended in the air, will cause a natural reaction of them literally growing and/or preferably rotating down/up wherever (in translation unfucking the deepbite and letting mewing work) sooo Im actually gonna do that now. Before I didn't want to because the jutting thing made me look weird and thought "i'd just get braces" but know that I know better than that I'll just do this. And unlike astrojew I will actually report back if this works or not with solid pics.

Btw for old followers im still doing the oral minox stuff and it's been fucking amazing lol, you saw the volufiline results and i have to add that they're definitely permanent and that the only reason it didn't work on the eyelids was because it wasn't able and/or wasn't designed to penetrate the skin of the eyelid otherwise it might've been able to actually work (which is like, insane). More posts to come!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe, optimisticzoomer, maxxmclooks and 1 other person
This has been an idea ive had floating around for a while as well. Keeping the incisors in contact should intrude them meanwhile the posterior teeth not being in contact should extrude them eventually correcting the bite. This is all great but the real question is does it work in practice. My short time experimenting with it was a fail simply because it was too uncomfortable of a poison to be in 24/7 (with relapse at night) and given the state of my small jaws my tongue just overflowed onto the posterior teeth anyway.

If you can maintain it without the tongue getting in the way, then I do think this is a solid solution to deep bite cels like us.

This post has inspired me to start trying it again.

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe and irrumator praetor
I vividly remember asking astrosky while he was still around what in particular did Mike Mew tell him when he set upon solving his deepbitecel problem (yes he was one of us)

I also vividly remember him telling me he "just jutted and mewed with his molars hanging suspended in the air" and that after a little while his problem was fixed.

So i said ok and ofc i thought what bullshit lol but today I got some revelation

As I autistically sat down and studied math all day for 30 days my deepbitecel jaw started going weak and clicking. Nothing out of the ordinary, rather a reaction to unfair unnatural rape I've given it over the past weeks looking down upon my desk and pressuring my jaw even more. Under such stress the pain was so unbearable that I just thought about that moment some 4-5/6 years ago and it clicked (pun intended).

So beside the only other real solution which is quite literally just jaw correction surgery where they rotate your maxilla to the correct angle and jut your lower jaw out to match the new, NORMAL angle of your upper jaw, OR going to Mike Jew's place and pay double the fucking price so he can "guide my mewing with SPECIAL appliances" he makes in his basement, because "mewing works for all types of bites EXCEPT DEEPBITE" (FUCK YOU MIKE JEW) im gonna do what he supposedly told Astrojew to do and what supposedly "just worked" for him (he didn't publicly talk about it much and shortly after that he just left youtube or something) so heres the deal:

I know doing what Astrosky did, which is basically leaving the molars suspended in the air, will cause a natural reaction of them literally growing and/or preferably rotating down/up wherever (in translation unfucking the deepbite and letting mewing work) sooo Im actually gonna do that now. Before I didn't want to because the jutting thing made me look weird and thought "i'd just get braces" but know that I know better than that I'll just do this. And unlike astrojew I will actually report back if this works or not with solid pics.

Btw for old followers im still doing the oral minox stuff and it's been fucking amazing lol, you saw the volufiline results and i have to add that they're definitely permanent and that the only reason it didn't work on the eyelids was because it wasn't able and/or wasn't designed to penetrate the skin of the eyelid otherwise it might've been able to actually work (which is like, insane). More posts to come!
this doesnt happen lil bro. im the biggest deffender of mewing in the world and i have an insane transformation from it, but mastigatory forces from everyday use lock the oclusion in place.
ME, MYSELF, been doing what you said all day long for 5 years straight and my molars havent moved a single milimiter downwards (they did move laterally tho).

what happens when you JUT while opening your bite, is: your TMJ starts adapting to your new resting position, them after a few months u get TMJ damage but at the same time theres real TMJ adaptation that tries and make the new position less stressfull to it. After like 2 years, my new jutting position became my new confortable position, and when i try resting biting down i feel very unconfortable, just like i felt while jutting in the beggining. so yes, when i bite down i still have SFS and deepbite, but my appearance has completely changed while resting since im PERMAJUTTING 24/7. i even jut in my sleep. so yes, you can fix it, but your teeth will NOT extrude. But yes, your face will change from it

• +1
Reactions: irrumator praetor and mvp2v1
This has been an idea ive had floating around for a while as well. Keeping the incisors in contact should intrude them meanwhile the posterior teeth not being in contact should extrude them eventually correcting the bite. This is all great but the real question is does it work in practice. My short time experimenting with it was a fail simply because it was too uncomfortable of a poison to be in 24/7 (with relapse at night) and given the state of my small jaws my tongue just overflowed onto the posterior teeth anyway.

If you can maintain it without the tongue getting in the way, then I do think this is a solid solution to deep bite cels like us.

This post has inspired me to start trying it again.
read my answer to my experience with this

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
this doesnt happen lil bro. im the biggest deffender of mewing in the world and i have an insane transformation from it, but mastigatory forces from everyday use lock the oclusion in place.
ME, MYSELF, been doing what you said all day long for 5 years straight and my molars havent moved a single milimiter downwards (they did move laterally tho).

what happens when you JUT while opening your bite, is: your TMJ starts adapting to your new resting position, them after a few months u get TMJ damage but at the same time theres real TMJ adaptation that tries and make the new position less stressfull to it. After like 2 years, my new jutting position became my new confortable position, and when i try resting biting down i feel very unconfortable, just like i felt while jutting in the beggining. so yes, when i bite down i still have SFS and deepbite, but my appearance has completely changed while resting since im PERMAJUTTING 24/7. i even jut in my sleep. so yes, you can fix it, but your teeth will NOT extrude. But yes, your face will change from it
Questions:

1. How did your face change?
2. To be clear you have both a deep bite, and have been placing your incisors one ontop of the other? (0mm overbite)
3. TMJ is one of my worries. like you said the tmj would remodel for your new jaw resting position, which would be a big issue since our chewing position would be notably different then our resting position, thus causing major tmj issues and likely damage. How has your TMJ faired?
4. When you bite your incisors together, you have a large gap between your back teeth? mine for example
Screenshot 2024 05 20 at 75729PM

• +1
Reactions: EliteMewing
with relapse at night
idk i always found that my natural night resting bite position would be slightly relaxed, open and kind of like when i do this jutting.

and i have an insane transformation from it,
so that means the jutting did something for you? Because AFAIK deep bite is the only bite which by its nature doesn't allow progress other than the hyoid rising up.

havent moved a single milimiter downwards
thats weird cuz:

You seem to be making important progress according to both old and young Mew's

And what astrosky would've told u to this is " yea thats it u just gotta keep doing it" cuz what he did is he autistically hardmewed 24/7 while jutting which is why his problem went away so "quickly" (hardmewing really speeds up the process) and according to actual orthodontic practices your molars should indeed drop down and touch, which is how the "masking method" works or whatever it's called, I'll try to find it.

Now since your IMW expanded and TMJ adjusted all that should happen now is that u hardmew so much theres forward growth and ur molars start trying to meet. Supposedly there should be enough forward force so that can happen, but it doesn't (?) need to be assisted with forward growth necessarily (i think ur case goes to show it does have to be assisted) so get those spine braces and start hard mewing. Have you also tried chewing after your TMJ adjusted (i mean with your incisors)? Technically should be no problem

those molars need to get 0 game and in orthodontics even downward force so they can drop down to meet

example of what I was describing

Questions:

1. How did your face change?
2. To be clear you have both a deep bite, and have been placing your incisors one ontop of the other? (0mm overbite)
3. TMJ is one of my worries. like you said the tmj would remodel for your new jaw resting position, which would be a big issue since our chewing position would be notably different then our resting position, thus causing major tmj issues and likely damage. How has your TMJ faired?
4. When you bite your incisors together, you have a large gap between your back teeth? mine for exampleView attachment 2933667
1. taller face overral with actual human proportions. normal chin height
2. yes
3. i cant feel any problems yet but i did a CT scan and it came back as positive for TMJ degeneration. ive put the files in a program and looked at it myself and the posterior part looks like swiss cheese. the bone is all messed up but i still dont feel anything.
4. exactly like yours. and my resting position is also exactly the same as the pic

• +1
so that means the jutting did something for you? Because AFAIK deep bite is the only bite which by its nature doesn't allow progress other than the hyoid rising up.

thats weird cuz:

You seem to be making important progress according to both old and young Mew's

And what astrosky would've told u to this is " yea thats it u just gotta keep doing it" cuz what he did is he autistically hardmewed 24/7 while jutting which is why his problem went away so "quickly" (hardmewing really speeds up the process) and according to actual orthodontic practices your molars should indeed drop down and touch, which is how the "masking method" works or whatever it's called, I'll try to find it.

Now since your IMW expanded and TMJ adjusted all that should happen now is that u hardmew so much theres forward growth and ur molars start trying to meet. Supposedly there should be enough forward force so that can happen, but it doesn't (?) need to be assisted with forward growth necessarily (i think ur case goes to show it does have to be assisted) so get those spine braces and start hard mewing. Have you also tried chewing after your TMJ adjusted (i mean with your incisors)? Technically should be no problem

yes i tried incisor chewing, but the problem is, there cant be molar extrusion if mastigatory forces ruin the progress every single day when u eat. u just cant eat all your food with incisor chewing, its extremely uncomfortable and the u dont even really chew the food. so really, when u have a functional oclusion there cant be any extrusion of the molars. what we could do is develop an appliance where we make the premolars taller so we can chew with them and keep it on 24/7 so the molar can actually extrude, and when they do and touch you could remove it so the premolars can also extrude and you get a taller oclusion overral. but this is just my theory and i still think it would just revert back when u take out the appliance.

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
my problem with incisor chewing (supposing thats what u were talking about) is that under that unnatural pressure (incisor arent ment for chewing, molars are, hence they are a lot thicker and sturdier), they could bend inwards or outwards, resulting in a need for braces (would fix them easily yeah but takes time and its kinda hassle)

• +1
Reactions: Aero
yes i tried incisor chewing, but the problem is, there cant be molar extrusion if mastigatory forces ruin the progress every single day when u eat. u just cant eat all your food with incisor chewing, its extremely uncomfortable and the u dont even really chew the food. so really, when u have a functional oclusion there cant be any extrusion of the molars. what we could do is develop an appliance where we make the premolars taller so we can chew with them and keep it on 24/7 so the molar can actually extrude, and when they do and touch you could remove it so the premolars can also extrude and you get a taller oclusion overral. but this is just my theory and i still think it would just revert back when u take out the appliance.
i would imagine that could cause some gum problems aswell

• +1
those molars need to get 0 game and in orthodontics even downward force so they can drop down to meet
yes, there cant be any forces on them so they can extrude.
also i got a lot of forward movement but the molars still kept locked in place. my upper arch just expanded in the palate region but the teeth just changed angles a bit since they are actually locked in place by the mandible arch. if we could widen the mandible arch first or at the same time as mewing happens them we could actually see drastic changes from it from an oclusion point of view

• +1
Reactions: irrumator praetor
by its nature doesn't allow progress other than the hyoid rising up.
U can get progress with it, el ghost was/is a deep bite cel. even though he ascended he still has a deep bite tho

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-10-24 at 8.35.02 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-10-24 at 8.35.02 PM.png
    3.5 MB · Views: 0
after i further looked into it, it isn't the absence of contact the molars get that would make them drop down & meet but the forward growth from mewing which would. The idea is, then, to do the jut & mew astrosky shit and let mewing progress then counting on the forward growth to actually make the molars drop down and meet. Thats similar to what mike mew supposedly does in his clinic

• +1
Reactions: future_
after i further looked into it, it isn't the absence of contact the molars get that would make them drop down & meet but the forward growth from mewing which would. The idea is, then, to do the jut & mew astrosky shit and let mewing progress then counting on the forward growth to actually make the molars drop down and meet. Thats similar to what mike mew supposedly does in his clinic
Alternatively, it can be the downward force of an orthodontic appliance that would drop the molars down. This is supposedly frowned upon because it doesn't fix the "skeletal issue" of the maxilla's rotation being fundamentally off creating the deep bite. So then the rotation of the maxilla would have to be changed from that bite resting position via the means of autistic hardmewing which should boost progress as well as anything else that might push the maxilla out and forward. In theory and according to all this info, I should say

So then the rotation of the maxilla would have to be changed from that bite resting position via the means of autistic hardmewing
which is what astrosky did according to what he told me & a few other users so long ago

there cant be molar extrusion if mastigatory forces ruin the progress every single day
in theory then, in order to make progress one would have to use any means necessary in order to cause forward growth (hardmewing and maybe even thumb pulling?) and maxilla rotation via the means of forward growth (which would outmatch the mastigatory forces of everyday breakfast lunch & dinner which shouldn't even be that much in comparison to constant autistic hard mewing pressure which does indeed exert a crazy amount of pressure on the maxilla sometimes even causing the palate to split)

Last edited:
yes, there cant be any forces on them so they can extrude.
also i got a lot of forward movement but the molars still kept locked in place. my upper arch just expanded in the palate region but the teeth just changed angles a bit since they are actually locked in place by the mandible arch. if we could widen the mandible arch first or at the same time as mewing happens them we could actually see drastic changes from it from an oclusion point of view
hm yea that upper palate expansion might be a problem when it comes to the lower jaw. Ultimately it would be a race between maxilla rotation and molar expansion. But if you can make the molars meet, the question of expanding the lower jaw would fall down to MSE or those jaw expanding appliances, lest the teeth of the lower jaw for some reason don't just "normalize" aka straighten out and then without much difference in width naturally meet once the maxilla theoretically rotates back to normal

U can get progress with it, el ghost was/is a deep bite cel. even though he ascended he still has a deep bite tho
his bite seems to have changed and normalized however. So I do indeed wonder if he did what I outlined in my post

• +1
Deepbitecel here… I’ve been jutting and mewing for years now. I never walk around with my teeth together because I look like a fucking retard when I do that. I hold my bottom jaw apart from my top to make my face look normal. It has not changed my bite at all, if I close my teeth I look exactly the same.

• +1
Deepbitecel here… I’ve been jutting and mewing for years now. I never walk around with my teeth together because I look like a fucking retard when I do that. I hold my bottom jaw apart from my top to make my face look normal. It has not changed my bite at all, if I close my teeth I look exactly the same.
Same except I’ve only been doing it for a few months

exactly the same experience as me. new resting position is lifechanging tho

Same except I’ve only been doing it for a few months
exactly the same experience as me. new resting position is lifechanging tho
yikes, well then friends I would propose: have you tried like extreme hard mewing lol? Thats my only theory so far

well im bout to do it for some idk 8h a day everyday with back braces & this new resting position, while counting on it rotating my maxilla with/without thumbpulling. We're all gonna make it

• +1
Reactions: jordanisbetterthanu