Fragrancemaxxing is complete BS

B

BoiWorldWide

Iron
Listen up, I've been interested in fragrances for more than 4 years. I had the chance to work in couple cosmetic/fragrance shops back in the day (some of them were dupe parfume shops tbh) while doing my studies aside. I have more than 15 fragrances in my collection right now.

To be exact, no one gives a single fuck what fragrance you are wearing. One does not even notice your smell if he/she is not interested in you. Fragrance should be the last thing you worry about whenever you are going out (I'm, not telling you to not to use fragrance). Your facial, physical attractions and your outfit are some of the essential factors when it comes to how people will remember you. Fragrance is the perfector of your vibe.

People most likely to notice your presence with your smell after 3-4 interactions as it takes sometime to have it on olfactory memory. Otherwise, compliments that you will be getting will be minimal in first meet-ups/interactions depending on your fragrance's projection. That's why I advise you to get a decent cologne which can be used as signature fragrance. Spend some good money on it, avoid to have generic or top-selling fragrances.

• +1
Reactions: piec