Frame (framecels stay out)

Yeah muscles can also give the illusion of extra width. Girls aren't comparing your bideltoid to other people btw, they're comparing it to your waist. It's all about proportions. (I mean can you even tell 1-2 in differences between bideltoids irl?)
2 inch is massive difference, it looks small onm a ruler but irl its big

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Gymcel is legit. Anyone who says otherwise deserves the chop

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Estebanback

rate this frame
@Nibba rate him

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Deleted member 483
You look framecel, your neck is thin, being muscular and fat doesn't mean you have Chad genetics, everyone can put muscle and be big even the most framecel,Chad are genetically big without doing nothing thanks to their bones

• +1
View attachment 25192
rate this frame
@Nibba rate him
Needs to cut but broad shoulders. Oblique fat fucking his waist rn (to an admittedly worse degree than mine). Like Fatman but broad frame
You look framecel, your neck is thin, being muscular and fat doesn't mean you have Chad genetics, everyone can put muscle and be big even the most framecel,Chad are genetically big without doing nothing thanks to their bones
Lol good one

• +1
Reactions: FMLplus and androidcel
Needs to cut but broad shoulders. Oblique fat fucking his waist rn (to an admittedly worse degree than mine). Like Fatman but broad frame
i have same look is it over

Just cut dude
im cutting atm, i regret bulking too much cuz im fat slob currently. I can pm pics if you want see how bad my situation is

• +1
im cutting atm, i regret bulking too much cuz im fat slob currently. I can pm pics if you want see how bad my situation is
Sure bro pm

I'm considering L-Dopa (the boost is high as fuck) but there are some risks, and then GABA which is less powerful. Both seem to be studied on oral doses and have no lipid consumption rule around them so you can ditch the fasting window if you do either.
What’s the risks? I’ll be on it very soon regardless

What’s the risks? I’ll be on it very soon regardless
Possibly:
Hair loss
Extreme mood swings
Breathing problems
Abnormal heartbeat

L-dopa (as levodopa, not "dopa mucuna") is a parkinson's medication. I've decided on GABA to replace niacin, not L-dopa.

Possibly:
Hair loss
Extreme mood swings
Breathing problems
Abnormal heartbeat

L-dopa (as levodopa, not "dopa mucuna") is a parkinson's medication. I've decided on GABA to replace niacin, not L-dopa.
Rage tbh.
Means I have to go out an buy GABA which will give only a subhuman hgh boost compared to l dopa.

Rage tbh.
Means I have to go out an buy GABA which will give only a subhuman hgh boost compared to l dopa.
Still much better than niacin. L-dopa is for the real risk takers only, I would never tell anyone to take it in an official post.

Still much better than niacin. L-dopa is for the real risk takers only, I would never tell anyone to take it in an official post.
What dose gaba. And why? Link studies

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Wincel
FRAMECELS STAY OUT

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Bur_01
LMAO is that what 15 inch bideltoid looks like?
LMFAO probably bro. Reminder he is the one who makes all the gym is cope posts. Let's not forget zyros

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Bur_01
You lot are in wayyyy better shape than I am (also, they're not lopsided, the floor is uneven and I have a disability that makes keeping my balance really hard)

• +1
You lot are in wayyyy better shape than I am (also, they're not lopsided, the floor is uneven and I have a disability that makes keeping my balance really hard)
View attachment 28293
You should really bodybuild if you haven't. You have a top tier frame ded srs

• +1
Reactions: UndercovrNormie
You should really bodybuild if you haven't. You have a top tier frame ded srs
That's probably why I have a good frame tbh, started weightlifting at 12. There's a leisure centre a short walk from where I live and it has a gym, going to get a membership there soon.

• +1
That's probably why I have a good frame tbh, started weightlifting at 12. There's a leisure centre a short walk from where I live and it has a gym, going to get a membership there soon.
Have you ever measured your shoulder width

Have you ever measured your shoulder width
Yeah, it's around 20-22 inches I think (24 if I measure it on my back for some reason, probably shit posture)

That's where you're supposed to measure it silly. How tall are you
Slightly under 5'10 (haven't stopped growing yet, weirdly, but I doubt I'll get much taller by now)

• +1
Damn yeah that's really interesting
Might have something to do with hitting puberty late, but I'm basing that on literally nothing.

• +1
Being a LatePubertycel makes high school hard, but if it wasn't, I wouldn't have learned how to make people cry with words instead of hurting them :feelshehe:
I do enjoy insulting people I'm here great deal when they deserve it
On here*

• +1
I enjoy when they bark for me
It's why I love twitter so much, crazy how upset people can get when they have to limit their rants to 280 characters.

It's why I love twitter so much, crazy how upset people can get when they have to limit their rants to 280 characters.
Yeah Twitter is literally soyboy heaven lolol

• +1
Yeah Twitter is literally soyboy heaven lolol
yall should use twitter, it's great, it bans alt-right trolls (unless they're legit nazis, then they get to stay) and all of the pretty womyn have paypal links in their description so i can give them my money :O

yall should use twitter, it's great, it bans alt-right trolls (unless they're legit nazis, then they get to stay) and all of the pretty womyn have paypal links in their description so i can give them my money :O
Jfl. Precisely why I don't have Twitter

• +1
Im average frame,got rated by @HailToTheKing irl and i know it myself anyway
otherwise i would roped after thread
brutal

I always read this shit, but never actually see it, neither in real life nor on the internet, from what I've seen 22" bideltoid is the furthest a non 18%+ bf maxxed, non gymcelled person can go, and that's like the rarest of the rarest. It's also damn near impossible to have a wide ribcage without physically activity from what I've seen.

And even with a wide bideltoid you're gonna look scrawny when you're ungymcelled, sub 18% bf and in a tight shirt, so gymcelling is a must, even for chad.
Remember, even if not all gymcels are chads, all chads are gymcels.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: badromance