Job is not finished
If you have a bad frame, just gymmax.
Muscles + bad frame > skinny + bad frame

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SomaliMax, IMOGYOU, mvp2v1 and 10 others
:feelsbadman: Water

And only if your not deformed which your frame isn’t terrible in the first place

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters, butterworld, AlexanderTheGreat11 and 1 other person
Having muscles terminates your jb appeal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Melly, MaxillaMaxing, IMOGYOU and 6 others
delts lats neck upper chest and triceps are the main muscles to look big in a shirt

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: SomaliMax, PseduoAryan and Zeta
Posts5,236Reputation3,109

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and Zeta
  • +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES and xeqri
No it does NOT, just have a v-taper abs and chest brah, just be lean
just have a v taper bro
nigga u cant get a v taper in fact most people cant because of their birth giving hips

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dele Alli Regen and Zeta
No it doesn't, in schools girls usually love Jacked Athletes like american Football players. Second women over 22>>>>>>>>>>>>Jbs. Third you won't be able to attract Jbs all the time cause Pretty Boy looks last not very long, after 25-30 pretty boy looks will disappear. Mascular chad will look good upto 40 or even more depends on genetics and attracts women from 22 years and more, Wider amount of women. So Cope

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: whitepilledchad, greywind, kiyopon and 5 others
just have a v taper bro
nigga u cant get a v taper in fact most people cant because of their birth giving hips
I mean, even with wide hips you can have a decent “v” taper

• +1
Reactions: xeqri and proxyy
Muscles can only compensate for a bad frame if you have exceptional insertions.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Zeta
muh muscle cant help bad frame

• +1
Reactions: drimprovement, szolliontaraelis and moreroidsmoredates
A natural gymmaxxed physique at 9%-10% bodyfat is ideal, prettyboy skinny twink game doesn't last forever and having a robust lean physique without going "overboard" will amplify your looks across the board. Come on...

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, kiyopon, moreroidsmoredates and 1 other person
A natural gymmaxxed physique at 9%-10% bodyfat is ideal, prettyboy skinny twink game doesn't last forever and having a robust lean physique without going "overboard" will amplify your looks across the board. Come on...
Water.

Having general leanness in the 8-12% bodyfat range to maximize facial leanness and having a decent amount of size (including capped delts and a v taper) will halo you hard.

• +1
Reactions: SomaliMax, butterworld and Zeta
Lol youre an ugly as shit SFS victim w kleinfelters, you are a cockroach next to me even at half my bodyfat
Nigga im fatter than you and still mog you

You look like a lego block w kleinfelters. its over ahmed time to jump from bhurj khalifa

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, tombradylover, terrorblade and 3 others
I know you…

You’re the one who posted his side profile pic on here 100 times because you need to get incel validation.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES and Zeta
In most of cases sure it is, .org users are just lazy

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, SomaliMax, kiyopon and 1 other person
just have a v taper bro
Not true
I have big hips but a small waist and wide lats therefore a V taper. Most can achieve a small waist by dieting

• +1
Reactions: SomaliMax and Zeta
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta and arabcelxxx
Show me your lower third bitch
Shut up you sad fuck, I mog your whole existance. Here are my Lower thirds stats: I have ideal Jaw Frotal Angle 88 degrees, ideal bigonial width 90 degrees, ideal chin to philtrum ratio 2.44, ideal mouth to nose ratio 1.41, Ideal Neck width 94% of my Jaw, ideal lower lip to upper lip ratio and High set cheekbones

• JFL
Reactions: xeqri and arabcelxxx
Nah, only if you’re too big and you look like your personality depends on the gym
Would you say this is too big or ideal?

Shut up you sad fuck, I mog your whole existance. Here are my Lower thirds stats: I have ideal Jaw Frotal Angle 88 degrees, ideal bigonial width 90 degrees, ideal chin to philtrum ratio 2.44, ideal mouth to nose ratio 1.41, Ideal Neck width 94% of my Jaw, ideal lower lip to upper lip ratio and High set cheekbones
Tf is this just send a pic

First calling a chad recessed ugly, now this, low iq af

• +1
Reactions: Typhon and arabcelxxx
He looks good bcs he has great frame, not bcs of the muscle, his muscles are average sized he is just lean with great frame and good face
How long would it take to get his physique natty?

Absolutely pathetic, shit bone mass
First of all I mog you, second Harmony is>>>>>>>>Bone mass

and you say that I have shit bone mass???
Over even veing over 20% bf I mog you shitskin

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: copemaxxeer and coispet
how long would it take to get it natty?
Unfortunately the problem isn’t the amount of muscle mass you need, it’s the insertions + bone structure (basically genetics), while his insertions aren’t top tier he has above average insertions and good muscle bellies (round), you can get that much muscle in even less than a year in the gym

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, socialcel, ConfusedBolivian and 1 other person
how long would it take to get it natty?
Very easy natty actually, i had similar physique at 15,but he looks great bcs of face and frame not the muscles, slim waist and squared shoulders with long clavicles

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
Unfortunately the problem isn’t the amount of muscle mass you need, it’s the insertions + bone structure (basically genetics), while his insertions aren’t top tier he has above average insertions and good muscle bellies (round), you can get that much muscle in even less than a year in the gym
He is frame mogger

• +1
Reactions: xeqri
He is frame mogger
Yeah I’d say he appeal to the biggest range of women with that frame, though I think if you can be a bit bigger you should, it’s way better overall cuz you are gonna look better clothed, but of course not roidcel big

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
Yeah I’d say he appeal to the biggest range of women with that frame, though I think if you can be a bit bigger you should, it’s way better overall cuz you are gonna look better clothed, but of course not roidcel big
He has chad face also, he has chad smv overall very mogger

He has chad face also, he has chad smv overall very mogger
Don’t be so quick on Chad face lol, zoom in he looks a bit retarded, but can’t really see his face

• JFL
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian