Frame matters when it comes to height

Funnyunenjoyer1

Funnyunenjoyer1

Silver
Frame matters a lot when it comes to height 6'1 guy with narrow shoulders look shorter than 6'1 dude with wide shoulders and more weight (y)

Attachments

• th (3).jpg
    th (3).jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: itsherlossNVM and ElTruecel
Frame matters a lot when it comes to height 6'1 guy with narrow shoulders look shorter than 6'1 dude with wide shoulders and more weight (y)
Depends on head size aswell, people with big heads tend to look shorter

• +1
Reactions: mathis and Funnyunenjoyer1
so smart, i admire your smartness.
There should be more guys on here that are as smart as you
the smartness actually overwhelmes me, now I realise I'll never be as smart as you

Sad Season 2 GIF by Friends

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Axii and Funnyunenjoyer1
so smart, i admire your smartness.
There should be more guys on here that are as smart as you
the smartness actually overwhelmes me, now I realise I'll never be as smart as you

Sad Season 2 GIF by Friends
He's so smart. It actually makes me sad. I cry and rage at night. Knowing that I will never be like this guy.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and PsychoDsk
Ofc, but height matters more than frame according to females

Pretty sure its wide frame that makes someone appear shorter and more stockier and less overall tall. The narrower you are the more taller you look.

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx and PsychoDsk
the forbidden knowledge has been revealed, thank you oh great wise wizard

Forgot to also mention the longer your torso height is relative to your leg length, the more shorter you will appear too.

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
Pretty sure its wide frame that makes someone appear shorter and more stockier and less overall tall. The narrower you are the more taller you look.
Nope, Narrow frame makes you look like Child framed therefor making you appear shorter
the best type of build to appear tall is to maintain skinny/decent weight and have Giga Shoulder lenght

Forgot to also mention the longer your torso height is relative to your leg length, the more shorter you will appear too.
Yeah short legs long torso looks awful you idealy want balanced out proportions or legs taller than torso

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
Nope, Narrow frame makes you look like Child framed therefor making you appear shorter
the best type of build to appear tall is to maintain skinny/decent weight and have Giga Shoulder lenght
No, that is only valid if the head/skull is large.