Framemaxxing at 25? Any coping oldcel like me GTFIH

A

AsianChadd

Iron
Height: 6'0 (183cm)
weight: 155lb (70kg)
bideltoid: 19.5 inch (49 cm)

Hey everyone, just discovered this forum recently! Honestly wish i could've found here earlier since i am already 25 XD.
6'0 might be subhuman in most eyes, I am fairly blessed that I made it this far given my mum is 5'2 and dad is 5'9. However, my enormous head has been bothering me ever since I was in high school, plus my not-so-wide bideltoid, a receipe for disaster basically. Obviously there is no way for skull reduction, the only way to improve is framemaxxing to the moon.

I've been lurking on here for the past couple days, and read a number of good threads on framemaxxing and heightmaxxing etc. However, I barely found any anecdotal threads on demostrating the results after executing their framemaxxing plan, not to mention those who framemaxxs in their early 20s to mid 20s. For those who have been on this forum for a long time, have you guys come across any successful framemaxxing stories of oldcel like me?

Attachments

• WechatIMG1.jpeg
    WechatIMG1.jpeg
    112.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Mr. President
You seem to have some shoulder muscles so I dont see much room for improvement. Overall, really unlucky bone structure but at least you are 6 foot.
Height>frame by a wide margin

I didn't start working out until I was 25, still managed to go from like 21~ to 25+ bidelt.

• +1
Reactions: szolliontaraelis, Deleted member 33424, zeshama and 2 others
I didn't start working out until I was 25, still managed to go from like 21~ to 25+ bidelt.
Is that you in your avi? And are you on roids??

Height: 6'0 (183cm)
weight: 155lb (70kg)
bideltoid: 19.5 inch (49 cm)

Hey everyone, just discovered this forum recently! Honestly wish i could've found here earlier since i am already 25 XD.
6'0 might be subhuman in most eyes, I am fairly blessed that I made it this far given my mum is 5'2 and dad is 5'9. However, my enormous head has been bothering me ever since I was in high school, plus my not-so-wide bideltoid, a receipe for disaster basically. Obviously there is no way for skull reduction, the only way to improve is framemaxxing to the moon.

I've been lurking on here for the past couple days, and read a number of good threads on framemaxxing and heightmaxxing etc. However, I barely found any anecdotal threads on demostrating the results after executing their framemaxxing plan, not to mention those who framemaxxs in their early 20s to mid 20s. For those who have been on this forum for a long time, have you guys come across any successful framemaxxing stories of oldcel like me?
nonsurgical: working out
surgical: clavicle lengthening for 1.5~2 inches

You seem to have some shoulder muscles so I dont see much room for improvement. Overall, really unlucky bone structure but at least you are 6 foot.
Height>frame by a wide margin
He will improve his frame massively if he starts working out chest and deltoid muscles. He already has shoulders slightly wider than hips which is already good, and now look at how UTTER SHITE his deltoids are, like a kid's. This is actually kinda good because it means he will look so much better when he works them out and grow them

There is no changing your bone structure anymore, hit the gym and start bulking.

Have anyone on this forum actually undergone clavicle lengthening surgery? I have yet seen anyone post their anecdotes, only case studies on Eppley or Rogers' website.