Frauded pics

moreroidsmoredates

moreroidsmoredates

make it or die trying
I can get dates quite easily using frauded pics when i jut and suck in cheeks and using good lightning. But I can’t really fraud on the dates. Maybe with some facial expressions. This keeps me away from dating. I don’t dat anymore, since i joined this forum. Maybe after getting all the surgeries i will continue dating. For now, i wanna kil myself.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Samsepioler and Lynxress
Just go to the dates women are retarded and Will keep associating you with your dating pics

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Uglyzayn, Deleted member 62070, Iasacrko and 2 others
woman fraud all the time anyways

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and moreroidsmoredates
Just go to the dates women are retarded and Will keep associating you with your dating pics
Alright thanks bro. First time you say something high iq haha.

• +1
Reactions: Samsepioler
Alright thanks bro. First time you say something high iq haha.
Idk when i said something low iq. You got triggered because i said that i have good bone structure to roid

• Hmm...
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Idk when i said something low iq. You got triggered because i said that i have good bone structure to roid
Well after looking at this picture your clavicles and scapula seem decent. You just have little to no muscle mass. I think packing on some size with roids would ascend you HARD.

Attachments

• IMG_7832.png
    IMG_7832.png
    8.9 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler
Just don’t fraud

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: bndar.337
I use the bold glamour filter on all my dating pics and people don’t seem to notice the difference irl. Frauding is mandatory if ur sub chad

• +1
Get surgeries that make you look like the frauded pics

I use the bold glamour filter on all my dating pics and people don’t seem to notice the difference irl. Frauding is mandatory if ur sub chad
Lifefuel

Literally one person I met from a dating app said they were relieved when they met me irl as people don’t usually look like their pics irl they said, even though I was using bold glamour lmao. Normies are easy to fool with frauds

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
Reactions: JoshuaAccept
Literally one guy said he was relieved when he met me as people don’t usually look like their pics irl he said, even though I was using bold glamour lmao. Normies are easy to fool with frauds
GUY?

Yes they do, just like all women.
Women fraud with makeup and they can use makeup irl and you won’t be sucking your cheeks,juting and finding good lighting right?

• Hmm...
Literally one person I met from a dating app said they were relieved when they met me irl as people don’t usually look like their pics irl they said, even though I was using bold glamour lmao. Normies are easy to fool with frauds
Bro tried editing it 🌈🌈

Honestly I don't think frauding is good that's my opinion. Even good lighting alone feels like fraud let alone good lighting PLUS filters and cheek sucking. Idk how @NarrowBones got away with that allegedly. My opinion get surgeries that make you look like the frauded pics

Honestly I don't think frauding is good that's my opinion. Even good lighting alone feels like fraud let alone good lighting PLUS filters and cheek sucking. Idk how @NarrowBones got away with that allegedly. My opinion get surgeries that make you look like the frauded pics
Compensating with personality and facial expressions ofset the fraud a bit.

• +1
Compensating with personality and facial expressions ofset the fraud a bit.
I dont even use filters or cheek sucking but I got ghosted after meeting someone just from good lighting pics. Completely opposite experience of narrowbones. However other times I've gotten away with it

I don’t know how I get away with it either but all my dates and one night stands have been successful even though my pictures make me look 2psl higher

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and JoshuaAccept
I dont even use filters or cheek sucking but I got ghosted after meeting someone just from good lighting pics. Completely opposite experience of narrowbones. However other times I've gotten away with it
Maybe it was your personality, vibe and so on. Don’t blame everything on “lightning “. I also got away with good lightning a lot. Jutting and sucking cheeks just started when I discovered this shithole forum.

• +1
I don’t know how I get away with it either but all my dates and one night stands have been successful even though my pictures make me look 2psl higher
Maybe people are too autisticly fixated on it. I think foids associated you with your frauded pics and percieve you as more attractive since you caught their first interest due to your frauded pics. Your “game” on the date also plays a role.

• +1
Reactions: NarrowBones
What do you look like