Free college/uni textbooks in one site

Wiqfi

Wiqfi

Bronze
https://sci-hub.se/

This site contains multiple different college/uni textbooks for your liking. It includes a large database for you to use. No more spending money on useless shit when you can get it for free.

Bonus site: https://learn-anything.xyz

^^^ Mogger site to learn anything, it will provide a step by step guide on how to learn that topic + resources.

• +1
Reactions: Okkypras
I know a better site

College textbooks are the least efficient way to learn something. Literally designed to drag out an education that could be done in a year into 4 years.

• +1
Reactions: UglyGod360, beau and BoneDensity
College textbooks are the least efficient way to learn something. Literally designed to drag out an education that could be done in a year into 4 years.
I agree however this is meant for anyone who learns more efficiently with them or is required to have some textbook with them

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32
I agree however this is meant for anyone who learns more efficiently with them or is required to have some textbook with them
Can't relate. I wouldn't show up to any classes and just have the basketball coach call the professor at the end of the semester to give me a passing grade.

JFL at all the normies spending $300 to buy a useless textbook (sometimes written by the professors themselves :ROFLMAO:) and actually having to sit in a boring ass class surrounded by estrogenic foids who would spit on you given the chance.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and Gaygymmaxx
Can't relate. I wouldn't show up to any classes and just have the basketball coach call the professor at the end of the semester to give me a passing grade.

JFL at all the normies buying textbooks and actually having to sit in a boring ass class surrounded by estrogenic foids who would spit on you given the chance.
Mogger gets what he wants :lul:

JFL at all the normies buying textbooks and actually having to sit in a boring ass class surrounded by estrogenic foids who would spit on you given the chance.
you were def the jock pulling maddison from highschool

you were def the jock pulling maddison from highschool
Mogger gets what he wants :lul:
JFL no. My face is ugly af. I showed up to a few classes and it was hell on earth. Nothing but baddies in their prime who treat me like a leper. Chad enjoys going to class where he can choose from 100+ prime women who he wants to sit next to and talk to each day.

• So Sad
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
JFL no. My face is ugly af. I showed up to a few classes and it was hell on earth. Nothing but baddies in their prime who treat me like a leper. Chad enjoys going to class where he can choose from 100+ prime women who he he wants to sit next to and talk to each day.
Well I take it back :lul: damn bro

I love this site for reading studies

Users who are viewing this thread

Back