Free T out of Range

m0ss26

m0ss26

Silver

highest T user on this forum type shit innit

too many words on my screen but nice i guess (or not if its bad)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascension, horsefacin and Deleted member 51465
don't care about the bs cooked numbers. funny how youre still a piece of shit (ugly most importantly) incel lmao

• JFL
Reactions: ascension and Gaygymmaxx
don't care about the bs cooked numbers. funny how youre still a piece of shit (ugly most importantly) incel lmao
This is why foids are winning tbh

We shouldnt be trying to bring eachother down when we're literally all in the same situation

• +1
Reactions: ascension, mathis, horsefacin and 4 others
I’m not incel or sub 5 tho jfl where do these cave dwelling greys come from

• +1
Reactions: ascension and Deleted member 57356
1784 ng/dl
impressive

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, drimprovement and m0ss26
Do you take anything for t
I have very low testes
Nah I just supplement vitamin d and live an active lifestyle that’s it, just genetic ig. If you’ve perfected your lifestyle and nutrition and still low T consider enclo/trt

• +1
Reactions: chincel11
Nah I just supplement vitamin d and live an active lifestyle that’s it, just genetic ig. If you’ve perfected your lifestyle and nutrition and still low T consider enclo/trt
Thoughts on hcg?

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
Thoughts on hcg?
Wouldn’t really recommend it alone for raising test, even enclo is a shot in the dark. Using hcg with trt or for pct is good of course.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 50579
Thanks my Persian king 🙏 beat the fapping addict allegations with this one
Drake   Copy

heres your reward my puppet 👇
Mydik

• JFL
Reactions: rubberduck and m0ss26
1784 ng/dl
impressive
Pg/ml Is the measurement for free testosterone(active testosterone) and ng/dl aré for total testosterone(active and inactive testosterone)

Its not 1784 ng /dl total testosterone,Its 178,4 pg/ml FREE testosterone

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: m0ss26 and Deleted member 57356
Pg/ml Is the measurement for free testosterone(active testosterone) and ng/dl aré for total testosterone(active and inactive testosterone)

Its not 1784 ng /dl total testosterone,Its 178,4 pg/ml FREE testosterone
Yea I value free T more than total as a measurement

Old user had more than you by a large margin. Not gonna say who

By large i mean exponentially
I was half joking but if a dude really had EXPONENTIALLY more free T they must’ve been on something lol

I was half joking but if a dude really had EXPONENTIALLY more free T they must’ve been on something lol
well ye but you can't get that high unless genetics and affinity (which is genetics lol)

• +1
View attachment 2755906
highest T user on this forum type shit innit
FIrst congrat. I have 1500 never thought someone would have more jfl. Do you have big balls? Because its seem like the bigger you have the more test you have.(strange question ik)

• +1
FIrst congrat. I have 1500 never thought someone would have more jfl. Do you have big balls? Because its seem like the bigger you have the more test you have.(strange question ik)
I actually don’t know if I have a 1500 ng/dl total, this is just my free T measurement which is like 180 pg/ml, free T matters more anyway imo because it’s what’s actually available for your body to constantly use. My balls are not big just average I’d say.
funny thing actually I had crazy high free T and low normal T which is weird but it got my doctor to give me trt at 18 thank god because it ascended my jaw so hard
Makes no sense why ur doctor would put u on trt jfl if ur free t was actually high and ur total wasn’t ur fine ur SHBG was prob just low.

• +1
Reactions: mathis
  • JFL
Reactions: chincel11 and m0ss26
I actually don’t know if I have a 1500 ng/dl total, this is just my free T measurement which is like 180 pg/ml, free T matters more anyway imo because it’s what’s actually available for your body to constantly use. My balls are not big just average I’d say.

Makes no sense why ur doctor would put u on trt jfl if ur free t was actually high and ur total wasn’t ur fine ur SHBG was prob just low.
no clue I was just looking for an excuse to give myself steroid shots in front of my parents though as know I blast and cruise type shit only hopping off a lil rn since I look a bit to freaky that instead of getting women at the club I get job opportunities to be a bouncer lol

• +1