FREE RETARDSUBHUMAN

Guardiolacel

Guardiolacel

JBB and JBM Preacher
I came back after months just to find out the best user on this forum @RetardSubhuman is still banned.
BBC poster assemble, we need to free a brother

• +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC and kebab
TWD

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
Glad that blkcel coper got banned.

• JFL
Reactions: Guardiolacel, kebab and sub5c3l
Glad that blkcel coper got banned.
ngl His Thread and replies were the best legit my favourite User and a Legend of the forum

I came back after months just to find out the best user on this forum @RetardSubhuman is still banned.
BBC poster assemble, we need to free a brother
ngl His Thread and replies were the best legit my favourite User and a Legend of the forum
It really shows how mentally shattered you are if your favorite user is someone who spammed "BBC only" on every thread.

It really shows how mentally shattered you are if your favorite user is someone who spammed "BBC only" on every thread.
Stfu You are just seething because He is funnier than you, and probably a irl Slayer

Stfu You are just seething because He is funnier than you, and probably a irl Slayer
So spamming "BBC only" on every thread is peak humor to you?

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
So spamming "BBC only" on every thread is peak humor to you?
Flat750x075f pad750x1000f8f8f8

Had to use a meme because saying "Yes" on its own would make you look stupid and childish. I think you should use a meme that accurately portrays you though, such as this one:
View attachment 2853259
Shiiiiiiit mane you busted muh true identity, I am from Amerimutt

Now what is your proof that he is white? I do not consider him saying he is white as proof as it is common for baby black carrot posters to larp as white.
He did a vocaroo, he wasnt black sounding and he had an accent too