Free will and Genetic pill

ChadL1te

ChadL1te

Hardstuck MTN
If you are low IQ do not procede

Free will does not exist in the fucking slightest and genetics are everything. You are PROGRAMMED to be here and 99% of us have been fucked since birth.If you undrstand relativity, the future has already happened and therefore everything you do is already determined. Your brain actually makes a signal 240ms befroe you can do/think it.

Nohing you do is your choice, almost all of us either lost a huge genetic lottery in temrs of NT or looks. I still improve myself and try to do better, but this was all determined and is likely useless in the end. If you were a winner of the genetic lottery you probablywent through life thinking of everything in a natrual way and didnt actually have to think about anything. So no, god does not exist nor does he have a fucking plan for you. Ignoring any religious copers from no one

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, Melly, InnerVoid and 6 others
You are PROGRAMMED to be here and 99% of us have been fucked since birth

Nohing you do is your choice, almost all of us either lost a huge genetic lottery in temrs of NT or looks.

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
Am I high iq because I proceeded and commented into this thread

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and ChadL1te
Am I high iq because I proceeded and commented into this thread
It was already predetermined that you would do this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and Mister Fuwy
Fuck genetics its development

Water, this is philosophy101

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, ChadL1te and <6PSLcel
Even if it is predetermined you still dont know your path so its free will to you in that sense
You could choose to kill yourself right now and say it's pre-determined or choose to live on and do good.

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and Primalsplit
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and Dane
If you are low IQ do not procede

Free will does not exist in the fucking slightest and genetics are everything. You are PROGRAMMED to be here and 99% of us have been fucked since birth.If you undrstand relativity, the future has already happened and therefore everything you do is already determined. Your brain actually makes a signal 240ms befroe you can do/think it.

Nohing you do is your choice, almost all of us either lost a huge genetic lottery in temrs of NT or looks. I still improve myself and try to do better, but this was all determined and is likely useless in the end. If you were a winner of the genetic lottery you probablywent through life thinking of everything in a natrual way and didnt actually have to think about anything. So no, god does not exist nor does he have a fucking plan for you. Ignoring any religious copers from no one
Did you choose to get out of bed today?

• +1
If you are non-NT you are 99% surely not getting a wife. So for us, just lose that hope and live for nothing. That's the solution. Expecting something that you will never get for you to be happy is pure suicide as you will never experience happiness. At least go on with the autistic hobbies or smth.

• +1
If you are non-NT you are 99% surely not getting a wife. So for us, just lose that hope and live for nothing. That's the solution. Expecting something that you will never get for you to be happy is pure suicide as you will never experience happiness. At least go on with the autistic hobbies or smth.
Okay edgelord69, i will take you life advice!!

• +1
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and DR. NICKGA
Chad and Stacy, Stacy and Chad... Winners of the genetic lottery...

• +1
If there is a God, he only cares about chads and women

• +1
yeah, especially the early years, you are only influenced by outside forces out of your controll; your parents, your family, the neighbourhood you live, the city you live, the school you attend, the people that live around you, your teacher..

• +1
Not only free will doesn’t exist the entire universe is a deterministic shithole and your actions are insignificant in the long run. You can choose to work out and make money but people will still ignore your miserable existence if you are sub5

• +1
Even if it is predetermined you still dont know your path so its free will to you in that sense
You could choose to kill yourself right now and say it's pre-determined or choose to live on and do good.
I see what you mean, but its depressing to move through life knowing Im not even chosing my path. I still want to know my path and thats why i keep trying but its hard to think about and keep going.

• +1
Did you choose to get out of bed today?
Actually, not really. I had to unless I wanted to fail school and for my life to fall apart.

• +1