Fresh off the boat African immigrants dance with European women, and people are seething in comments

D

Deleted member 27674

Bronze

And usual, curries being cucks for white people and seeking validation This is a comment from a curry:

This Pajeet forgets that the people he is simping for despise just as much as they despise the immigrants in the video.

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, Deleted member 32973, bloomercel and 8 others
This account is king of racebait

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30037 and Deleted member 27674
The west has danced. Billions must die

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Looks234, OGJBSLAYER and 4 others
This account is king of racebait
Without stirring anger, they do not get any followers. They always look to incite people, that's the only time they get engagement on their social media.

They are just dancing? Why make this about race?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, sportsmogger, Big White Cuck and 3 others
They are just dancing? Why make this about race?
I agree, but the aim of the original post on twitter was to stir anger, and most of the replies are talking about race

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 30037 and EnglandBadman
Just wholesome entertainment

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Saggitarian and Deleted member 27674
They are just dancing. Why this nigga so angry at them lmao.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, murdah, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 6 others
Nah, I'm with my curry brother here. Allowing women to vote was the biggest mistake man made

Women's rights are a mistake

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and kanderior

And usual, curries being cucks for white people and seeking validation This is a comment from a curry:

This Pajeet forgets that the people he is simping for despise just as much as they despise the immigrants in the video.

Is he making a gang sign?

I agree with him, these women are traitors to their nation.

Loyality is a male only trait
I know, so are things like believing in and maintaining civilization, higher values etc., women just do what society allows and I should have accepted their nature by now. But it's still hard to watch shit like this without getting angry after having experienced the effects of ethnic replacement personally multiple times. I was in uni in western Europe during the migrant crisis and peak of the SJW movement so I've interacted first-hand with these dumb bitches, their politics and the society they're helping create.

Last edited:
I know, so are things like civilization, higher values etc., women just do what society allows and I should have accepted their nature by now. But it's still hard to watch shit like this without getting angry after having experienced the effects of ethnic replacement personally multiple times. I was in uni in western Europe during the migrant crisis and peak of the SJW movement so I've interacted first-hand with these dumb bitches, their politics and the society they're helping create.
Women always go after whats currently popular/in. If its popular to be a nigger whore, then she will be a nigger whore. If its popular to "support" Ukraine/Palestine/whatever then they will support that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Big White Cuck and kanderior
Loyality is a male only trait
I know, so are things like believing in and maintaining civilization, higher values etc., women just do what society allows and I should have accepted their nature by now. But it's still hard to watch shit like this without getting angry after having experienced the effects of ethnic replacement personally multiple times. I was in uni in western Europe during the migrant crisis and peak of the SJW movement so I've interacted first-hand with these dumb bitches, their politics and the society they're helping create.
You are also forgetting being an incel, cuckold, simp and a faggot.

Proof that women have no in group loyalty

It’s over for Chudcels