Fresh off the boat invisible tier BBC procreates with a med foid

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod/chef of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Staff
Screenshot 20231219 122008 Instagram Screenshot 20231219 122020 Instagram Screenshot 20231219 122031 Instagram Screenshot 20231219 122042 Instagram Screenshot 20231219 122059 Instagram

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Corleone, Mewton and 8 others
@Kamui @klip11 @mulattomaxxing @Ricky212 @sportsmogger

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
brutal norwooding.

Looks like my history teacher

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer, Mewton, Ricky212 and 6 others
They're both fucking ugly.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, murdah, Chintuck22 and 2 others
BLACKED

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Common nigger win

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Jason Voorhees
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Corleone, Mewton and 5 others
Baby looks so low IQ.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, futureashtray, Deleted member 52566 and 1 other person
Computer science graduate

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
JBB strikes again

• +1
Reactions: klip11, aesthetic beauty and Jason Voorhees
fresh off the boat with formal clothes and an auidi SUV?

was most likely some stemcel instead of a primitive ape, more respectable I guess

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25377, Corleone, Mewton and 4 others
This is probably in Italy or France tbh, that's where these vantablack FOB dudes slay most

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21345, Mewton and GuyFromSingapore
This is probably in Italy or France tbh, that's where these vantablack FOB dudes slay most
It's better to be a Vanta black BBC than a regular dark skin in europe for niche appeal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Corleone, klip11, Looks234 and 1 other person
He's 100x richer than Preston the dalit. Muh fob

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton
Tyrone

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Chintuck22
He's 100x richer than Preston the dalit. Muh fob
You're a thirty-year-old professionally diagnosed schizo your delusions of grandeur are about as grounded as a kite in a thunderstorm. You've hit rock bottom, and you're using your rambling voicemails to convince yourself you're worth something. But the truth is, you're a nobody. Literally my clothes and shoes are worth more than your entire fucking net worth. @URL code

People your age are millionaires, climbing social ladder, have loving families, and are enjoying life while you are here posting pictures of your disgraceful self and vocaroos for internet cred.

You're a lost cause, and everyone around you knows it. So keep on posting your pitiful pictures and rambling voicemails, because that's the only thing you have left. It's over for you. @sportsmogger @exo @Ricky212 @DelonLover1999

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, Cidre enjoyer, Mewton and 9 others
You're a thirty-year-old professionally diagnosed schizo your delusions of grandeur are about as grounded as a kite in a thunderstorm. You've hit rock bottom, and you're using your rambling voicemails to convince yourself you're worth something. But the truth is, you're a nobody. Literally my clothes and shoes are worth more than your entire fucking net worth. @URL code

People your age are millionaires, climbing social ladder, have loving families, and are enjoying life while you are here posting pictures of your disgraceful self and vocaroos for internet cred.

You're a lost cause, and everyone around you knows it. So keep on posting your pitiful pictures and rambling voicemails, because that's the only thing you have left. It's over for you. @sportsmogger @exo @Ricky212 @DelonLover1999

I mog you to the Oblivion put put dalit. Your shoes are worth 10 euros. Bow down to me inferior indian

No woman Will ever love you subhuman

@Kamui @klip11 @mulattomaxxing @Ricky212 @sportsmogger
Many such cases. I'm starting to think face doesn't matter for blacks. At least when it comes to other races

Beta Male simp getting sloppy seconds and taking care of the white man's kid for him. Poor guy

Tall

• +1
Reactions: klip11