Fresh Prince Pug CEO from Fresh and Fit, Walter Weeks fails at pullout game & Chink sugar baby now has him baby trapped to half his ownings

MakinItHappen

MakinItHappen

CuckMax is dead.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l, TechnoBoss and Lefty Rankin
Jfl at the title

It's over for lil nig

• +1
Reactions: MonoTBB
just leave the country and get a burmese bank account

then she can’t touch shit

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and MakinItHappen
Jfl at the title

It's over for lil nig

I just can't wrap my head around how oblivious he is to these things happening?

He is fully aware these are sugar babies and they aren't into him, why would he trust her not to grab his sperm after he's unloaded on her stomach or ass and stick it up her vagina? lol.

Isn't that the most fundamental thing to be aware about when you're banging thots in miami as a multi millionaire?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: klip11, TechnoBoss and 0S4MA
How does one of the faces of redpill who has been around at least 5k Miami whores at this point get trapped with a baby :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappen
I delight in the irony.

• JFL

Imagine the monstrosity of a child they will have. Absolutely over if that kids life even begins in the first place. From the womb to the tomb.

Unrelated but the guy on the right reminds me of @sudanguy

• JFL
How does one of the faces of redpill who has been around at least 5k Miami whores at this point get trapped with a baby :lul:

This is what baffles me

I just can't wrap my head around how oblivious he is to these things happening?

He is fully aware these are sugar babies and they aren't into him, why would he trust her not to grab his sperm after he's unloaded on her stomach or ass and stick it up her vagina? lol.

Isn't that the most fundamental thing to be aware about when you're banging thots in miami as a multi millionaire?
Fresh and fit are incels with a voice that’s it. Myron and the other guys give heavy cuck energy but rely on ig thots to bring views and clout. It’s been confirmed that they use sugar daddy websites to “date” even interviews with women he’s always alert and not calm trying to be the aggressor. Typical of a East African nigga that left Islam

Fresh and fit are incels with a voice that’s it. Myron and the other guys give heavy cuck energy but rely on ig thots to bring views and clout. It’s been confirmed that they use sugar daddy websites to “date” even interviews with women he’s always alert and not calm trying to be the aggressor. Typical of a East African nigga that left Islam

They're gonna deny it LMFAO

Attachments

• 1712355648289.png
    1712355648289.png
    586.5 KB · Views: 0