Friend group looksmaxxing

Thebbcmaxxer

Thebbcmaxxer

The world’s next Romeo.
Today is one of the happiest day yet. I'm getting my friends into looksmaxxing. I'm not gonna be alone or unhappy about my looks. My friend's are going to work over the summer with me and buy looksmaxxing products and stuff. I first talked about it with J about him getting a perm. Then I talked to my other friend S about getting black dyed hair to contrast his face with blue eyes. We made an agreement that only if I get waves that will happen. I honestly think that we are all gonna get gf's next year. Today was a good day. To be honest keeping all the good habits will be easier now that they are doing it with me. The filie is what S could look like LOL

Attachments

• Default_clurly_black_hair_with_blue_eyes_white_male_with_squar_3.jpg
    Default_clurly_black_hair_with_blue_eyes_white_male_with_squar_3.jpg
    264 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, datboijj, Ricky212 and 1 other person
Today is one of the happiest day yet. I'm getting my friends into looksmaxxing. I'm not gonna be alone or unhappy about my looks. My friend's are going to work over the summer with me and buy looksmaxxing products and stuff. I first talked about it with J about him getting a perm. Then I talked to my other friend S about getting black dyed hair to contrast his face with blue eyes. We made an agreement that only if I get waves that will happen. I honestly think that we are all gonna get gf's next year. Today was a good day.
Most cuck thing you can do, not telling my friends about looksmaxing JFL. Let them organically find it, why am I gonna increase my own competition

• +1
Reactions: socialcel, vo1dh, Dystopian and 2 others
Most cuck thing you can do, not telling my friends about looksmaxing JFL. Let them organically find it, why am I gonna increase my own competition
They knew about it before hand. Just gave them suggestions about their hair like they do to me.

why are you increasing competition and self mog on purpose

• +1
Reactions: socialcel, vo1dh, Deleted member 51465 and 1 other person
They knew about it before hand. Just gave them suggestions about their hair like they do to me.
That’s not really looksmaxing jfl it is NT to talk about, don’t talk about other shit tho. And they hardly know anything about looksmaxing, tiktok looksmaxing is nothing like the actual knowledge we have here so ur just gonna make it harder for urself and everybody else

Why you idiot

You gain 0 they gain 100

• +1
Reactions: vo1dh
That’s not really looksmaxing jfl it is NT to talk about, don’t talk about other shit tho. And they hardly know anything about looksmaxing, tiktok looksmaxing is nothing like the actual knowledge we have here so ur just gonna make it harder for urself and everybody else
Everyone knows each other. And girls want guys from other schools. Looksmaxxing will get us the stacies and htb's in the other schools in our area.