Fuaaaark! I Pretty Much Got A Buzzcut And I Look So Masc

D

Deleted member 1100

Kraken
It's not really buzz cut because the hair on the top of my head is like 1-2cm long, but if I keep the hair down it pretty much looks like a buzzcut, it looks like it enhanced my bones 10x, my cheeks, jaw and brow ridge are driving much more attention to my face than when it was long

JFL @ being boneless and having to hide your face behind hair

The only downside is the NW1.5 :lul:

• +1
Reactions: supercilious_knowall
im preaching buzzcut for years now

girls will notice if you fraud your hairline anyways

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
im preaching buzzcut for years now

girls will notice if you fraud your hairline anyways

I'll keep this way from now on.

Hairline and density are more important than hair ornamentation (long and good hair) anyway and you can still show off that with a buzzcut + much less work + it's waaaay easier to keep your scalp health to norwoodmax

pics not found

What do you look like?

What do you look like?

Celeb look alike

I've got 2 or 3 people in real life saying the same, something between that and Marlon Teixeira tbh

The eye area is pretty similar, except I have a bit more brow ridge than him and he under eye support mogs me

View attachment 91004

I've got 2 or 3 people in real life saying the same, something between that and Marlon Teixeira tbh

The eye area is pretty similar, except I have a bit more brow ridge than him and he under eye support mogs me
Bullshit. The percentage of people who know who Marlon Teixeira is needs to be expressed in scientific notation.