edodalic29

edodalic29

Retired
Im trying to live gta irl .. life is not worth living if your not rich

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico, Shkreliii, AlexBrown84 and 7 others
It looks good innit can’t wait

I’m glad it’s coming out in 2025 it needs all the time possible to be a mogger game

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles, lilith and edodalic29
It looks good innit can’t wait

I’m glad it’s coming out in 2025 it needs all the time possible to be a mogger game
It’ll be a sick game fs but i dont know if ill even have the interest or desire to play it by the time it comes out

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles, MoggerGaston, falcon1 and 1 other person
You're victim of the jew propaganda that wants you to grind to "get that bag Bro". A quiet lifestyle mogs. Our ancestors progressed so that we could chill.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: WishIwasChico, Skywalker, nanefer and 8 others
You're victim of the jew propaganda that wants you to grind to "get that bag Bro". A quiet lifestyle mogs. Our ancestors progressed so that we could chill.
Dnrd , im not trying to die a neet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: uglysub8male, Skywalker and Yliaster
You can grind while staying stress free . You have control of your mind
Nah Bro those High achievers are all burned out, they want to highlight the good aspects of their Life because if the lower class wasn't seething, It wouldn't be worth It all. Modern technology had made It so that even poor people live like ancient Kings.

• +1
Reactions: Akhi, MoggerGaston and edodalic29
Nah Bro those High achievers are all burned out, they want to highlight the good aspects of their Life because if the lower class wasn't seething, It wouldn't be worth It all. Modern technology had made It so that even poor people live like ancient Kings.
Ideally passive income is the way but how tf do u even do it ?

Ideally passive income is the way but how tf do u even do it ?
People with passive income already started with wealth, but they Will tell you It's achieved with hard work so you seethe and stress over It even more.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
The only bad part of being a NEET king, is the social stigma and social isolation.

I literally wake up at 11am every day, have a glass of wine and some coffee. Fuck around on my pc, make a nice meal, go to the gym. Chill all day, then the day is over lmao.

But I have no social contact beyond this forum because normal people are wageslaves in a hamster wheel.

I have a lot of money behind. I should just travel the world like @AlexBrown84 tbh. I cant relate to normie wageslave sheeple

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
And i need to find a new source for quality LSD

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and edodalic29
Treating irl like a gta lobby mogs rockstar jew games

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, AlexBrown84 and edodalic29
Treating irl like a gta lobby mogs rockstar jew games
Think about the concept of creating a character and then treating it like real life , getting money , buying houses , properties, etc

we should be focusing on doing that shit irl , The jews got us good ngl . Keep us dumbed down , distracted and living in fantasy to cope w our reality

YAAAYYY ANOTHER JEWGAME TO WASTE YOUR LIFE ON, CANT WAIT FOR THE NEW GENERATION OF GTA LOSERS JFL AT 2050 GTA 6 WILL BE NEW NOSTALGIA AND .ORG WILL GET A NEW ARMY OF CUCKED INKWELLS YIPPIE

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker