Tbh I wish I could live @AlexBrown84 's lifestyle

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod/chef of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Staff
I wish I could live his lifestyle tbh. Rich mulatto NT nigga from the hood travelling the world, fucking chicks. Living life like a rap album. Such a low cortisol and mogger lifestyle except for his jewish shenanigans. @AlexBrown84

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale, BrahminBoss, AlexBrown84 and 13 others
@Kamui @Ricky212 @FaceandBBC @Akhi @TheRagingBull @GetShrekt @N1666 @SidharthTheSlayer @RAMU KAKA

• +1
Reactions: Akhi and Ricky212
Are you willing to have some Jewish cock in your mouth?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: goodgamebro, Costcosuperstore, Jason Voorhees and 2 others
He’s a life mogger tbh

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and Jason Voorhees
I wish I could live his lifestyle tbh. Rich mulatto NT nigga from the hood travelling the world, fucking chicks. Living life like a rap album. Such a low cortisol and mogger lifestyle except for his jewish shenanigans. @AlexBrown84
Taking Jewish dick in the ass ain’t exactly my style but yeah I can see what you mean, money is life

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Jeww and Iasacrko

• JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and whiteislandpill
sounds like an awful lifestyle

• +1
Reactions: N1666
There’s nothing desirable about his life jfl, he has to get butt fucked by Jews just to get what a normal week looks like for me. Anyone who has to continuously post about their life on here clearly isn’t that happy with it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: trueceI, AspiringMogger, deepfuckingvalue and 2 others
My honest reaction:
IMG 1073

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, ascension, Jason Voorhees and 3 others
Isn't he an international fugitive, hiding from the IRS in countries with no extradition treaties to the U.S.?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale, Sny, AspiringMogger and 4 others
Still a nigger so he should kill himself

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale, aesthetic beauty and human304
so you want to be a house nigger kosher sausage slave owned by dreidel wielding puppeteers?

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
He ain't nt

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and Jason Voorhees
That sounds pretty rad ngl, right now I'm relegated to fucking trannies and femboys

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
I thought u were tyrone
I'm Tyrone except he's fused with fat Albert and only scrapes the bottom of the barrel trash nobody wants. Though it's slowly getting better I'm finally getting a few thin black women

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Isn't he an international fugitive, hiding from the IRS in countries with no extradition treaties to the U.S.?
my life so crazy ima have to write a book about it on my deathbed

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: AngryShortMale and BrahminBoss