I'm AlexBrown84's boyfriend. AMA

Wonder if thread will get deleted or pinned like last time with the slopworld thread lol
I named my profile after the thing we used to do with eachother every day the whole day.
BTW I decided I am joining the looksmaxxing / geomaxxing community because I also wanna use my money to travel the world and improve my looks.

Tbh i actually wanted to fix his reputation here, he was never male prostitute. For instance, I never paid him a penny, he was vers in bed and left his stuff here. I respected him thus never ever leaked nudes or shit that would make him look bad. He has a very low body count with girls and is bisexual.
The guy did however play it rich but was actually poor all these years. After taking some of his stuff to experts I can confirm many of his luxury "brands" are fake other then the stuff I used to buy for him.

Now, the guy did ruin my life when he left because he made me borrow money for the sake of creating a startup with him, but then left. My billionaire friends got mad he left in the middle of a business project (which means you guys should never ever trust him with something serious).

i genuinely loved his personality more than sex with him, i told him once sex is overrated, making him feel loved was my priority. i remember how he kissed my forehead and cheeks all the time showing love back, it's really pathetic that his claims now after being so gay with me, only I will know lol.

when alex left i felt like i didn’t have to suicide because that "loving" version of myself died.
tbh he betrayed me as a friend more than as a boyfriend. But he did betray many other people, friends and girls too.

LONG STORY SHORT - I met him thanks to his Minecraft content, we got along as friends for many years, then we met I showed him around, we lived in the most luxurious residential project of my country, I gave him the most luxurious car, bought him cigars, introduced him to billionaires etc. Never paid him a penny though. Then we fell in love, he was the one who made the first move in a luxury hotel in the north with a breathtaking view of the bay. we did our thing, sometimes for entire days (literally), we did all possible activities together, resturants spa days diving shooting ranges really anything you can imagine, then we went travelling.

I helped him travel the world, and we also sometimes traveled together to the most luxurious destinations in the world (we took suites in the most prestigious hotels such as monaco or london or cyprus etc), lived the dream, had so many romantic moments together that people could only dream about in the most prestigious locations. then he came one time and we decided we were gonna do a business project together, but he was too lazy to work and that's why he left and got me in trouble with my friends from whom I always borrow money for that type of stuff. Now they want to kill me for ruining their trust in me so I have to leave my country and sell my car and assets.
AMA.
FAGGOT @AlexBrown84

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
1. Connections, always make sure you are connected to powerful people.
2. Smart work is more important than hard work, people can wageslave the whole day and earn nothing or do almost nothing and earn a lot.
3. Make sure you are commited to something and get the job done regardless the circuamstances.
money doesn’t change the fact ur a faggot jew with gyno

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
Even if I was gay I would never ever do that without the application of a condom. Zero chance. Giving, receiving, wouldn't matter.
U and your curry boyfriend definitely do this when that chicken tikka constipates u both to fix it

Awkward Season 2 GIF by The Office

Last edited:
now the real question is...........is there anyone non gay/ bi here ?

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado

Bobby is right, the Jews day of prayer is on Saturday. Saturday named after Saturn is Satan day. The “Catholic” pope stands at the mouth of the serpent and kiss the feet of niggers

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Just fucking lol. Hey Alex was it worth ripping off my old website's content now? Revenge is a dish best served cold and I kept it on ice for you.
?????????

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Spiritualcell and Shkreliii
  • JFL
Reactions: seethe
Fuck i want to leave this gay dalit forum now :sick: @ElTruecel

• Ugh..
Reactions: ElTruecel
Oh my fucking god there's no way this is real, I'm caging so hard. All these years of him flexing on here, just for him to get outed as a rent boy who gets butt fucked for money and trips.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover and ascension
Oh my fucking god there's no way this is real, I'm caging so hard. All these years of him flexing on here, just for him to get outed as a rent boy who gets butt fucked for money and trips.
IMG 6162

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212