Fuck I hate people who eat meat

D

Deleted member 21899

Kraken
Why can't u be fucking normal retards and go plant based
That is not normal to have a corpse on your plate and eat that you moronic scums

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine, BrahminBoss, 5.5psl and 4 others
insane plantcel rage from mr benoit

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: brucewayne78, 5.5psl, Gaygymmaxx and 6 others
Eat plant based by all means, I even respect it as a ethical choice. I'll keep gobbling meet though, it's the superior food.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Lynxress, Hernan and Deleted member 21899
Why can't u be fucking normal retards and go plant based
That is not normal to have a corpse on your plate and eat that you moronic scums
meat is the most delicious food that you can eat, go fucking kys you little faggot low t

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 21899
I eat a pigs arsehole raw in public to dunk on the vegans
IMG 0353

• JFL
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Lynxress, Gilbert_Durandal and 1 other person
I know a vegan cuck at work. He's 5'5 and white , his dad mogs him by 5 inches. Nigga is single. Said he's never eaten a single piece of meat growing up. Stupid nigga.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78, thereallegend and Deleted member 21899
Eating meat and eggs and drinking milk are fairly disgusting when you think too deeply into them but they’re ultimately normal for human beings. I will never eat organs because I’m not an animal but skeletal muscle tissue is yummy when grilled on charcoal

• Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: brucewayne78 and Deleted member 21899
  • JFL
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, n0rthface and copemaxxedturanid

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21899
A lot of vegans are short and androgynous

• JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78
Enjoy salmonella and all the disease
Shorten your lifespan while we vegans live longer, healthier and without chronic disease.
why would you want to live longer?

Meat eaters are the real Animallover if we didnt eat Meat there wouldnt be that many animals around, where do you think those Animal would go, to a petting zoo? No they just wouldnt exist.

Look at this cute Cow chilling in the Italian alps with his bros, he will get slaughted next year but until then he enjoys an awesome life, but because of you evil vegans he wouldnt exist :(
Download   2024 03 20T200536116

• JFL
Reactions: pig_face
Look at this cute Cow chilling in the Italian alps with his bros, he will get slaughted next year but until then he enjoys an awesome life, but because of you evil vegans he wouldnt exist :(View attachment 2810486
Yeah, and there are 1.5 billion cows in the world. If we subtract all the ones in India, it's 1.2 billion. 1.2 billion cow lives wouldn't exist if we all became vegans smh

• +1
Reactions: hiwasuwor
vegans are cringe retards decieved by the jews