Fuck it, I had enough. I know I’ve made fun of darktriad before, but now I have realized it’s the superior lifestyle. Please teach me your ways

delonisliterallyme

delonisliterallyme

sensitive young man
@PseudoMaxxer @Vicious @BrahminBoss @fuxkdakikez @Detective
I submit to you
IMG 5744

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 57464, Detective, roping3264 and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Detective
Pretty boys are better dark triads than most dark triad looking people ever are. Ramirez was shy and didn’t talk too much . One tip I can tell you is complementing and switching up your vibe works well . Former should be obvious once you complement they feel in your debt almost, they slowly build up to you. Latter is you can be very quit for extended periods of time then burst into a flurry of verbalisation with high energy zeal. It ofc has to be/look natural but you’ll have the unpredictability halo like your time is worth something but you suddenly decided to give them your attention

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀, PseudoMaxxer, fuxkdakikez and 1 other person
dark triad is acting edgy while also being extremely gl

thats it

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and delonisliterallyme
Pretty boys are better dark triads than most dark triad looking people ever are. Ramirez was shy and didn’t talk too much . One tip I can tell you is complementing and switching up your vibe works well . Former should be obvious once you complement they feel in your debt almost, they slowly build up to you. Latter is you can be very quit for extended periods of time then burst into a flurry of verbalisation with high energy zeal. It ofc has to be/look natural but you’ll have the unpredictability halo like your time is worth something but you suddenly decided to give them your attention
To become real darktraid kill people brootaly after killing many your empathy for other should get rid of completely

Start Doing brootal drugs at very young age+superior genetics+killing humans for euphoria+rape mindset=Darktraid god

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, Deleted member 58285, fuxkdakikez and 1 other person
fuark this is legit i thought i was the only one who did this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: delonisliterallyme, BrahminBoss and Deleted member 58285
To become real darktraid kill people brootaly after killing many your empathy for other should get rid of completely

Start Doing brootal drugs at very young age+superior genetics+killing humans for euphoria+rape mindset=Darktraid god
Tales from the swamp of mumabi

• JFL
Reactions: delonisliterallyme and iam good boy
first step is to watch tons of gore and desensitise yourself

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: iam good boy and delonisliterallyme
Also this guy is cringe bc normies but some of his tips are decent

hes copist and redpilled af but high iq knowledge so as they say take the best from the worst

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Also this guy is cringe bc normies but some of his tips are decent

This is double edged. It’s good for making a lot of friends and being charming (liked and trusted).

I am like this with people but it’s exhausting and one sided — I naturally am super inquisitive, ask about their life, engage with them. But they never reciprocate it back.

I noticed they’ll always open up to me about their issues and things going on. It makes you feel like a tampon but people have told me deep secrets about themselves because of how I listen in on their conversations and make them feel important.

He is right on rare it is, many people play tennis back and forth and never really listen to the other person and what they’re saying.

• +1
Desensitized people are the closest to dark triad, after that aim to do as much damante as u can to others.

The damage has to start from u tho, so smoke and do drugs to make yourself stronger and resilient.

U have to also have no emotions, that means facing lots of trauma and rejection.

If life didn’t offer you that it’ll be hard to bring them to yourself but you always can.

Something I used to do is to fall deeply in love with a girl and then completely cut ties with her to make yourself suffer as much as possible.

After a while you’ll just loose your mind and get to that sweat point.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: xtremfailer and delonisliterallyme
  • JFL
Reactions: delonisliterallyme and fuxkdakikez
This is double edged. It’s good for making a lot of friends and being charming (liked and trusted).

I am like this with people but it’s exhausting and one sided — I naturally am super inquisitive, ask about their life, engage with them. But they never reciprocate it back.

I noticed they’ll always open up to me about their issues and things going on. It makes you feel like a tampon but people have told me deep secrets about themselves because of how I listen in on their conversations and make them feel important.
This is why you should do both like I said. First one can draw out secrets and also make you liked , second one makes you seem important and not just tampon. There are other substitutes for second obviously like display of money, women , career etc. but never flaunt it has to be coaxed out of you. Once you flaunt you lose the first method halo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49008
This is why you should do both like I said. First one can draw out secrets and also make you liked , second one makes you seem important and not just tampon. There are other substitutes for second obviously like display of money, women , career etc. but never flaunt it has to be coaxed out of you. Once you flaunt you lose the first method halo
One thing that’s helped me is being hot and cold. It’s good to follow Robert greens advice but it’s helped me a lot to go distant sometimes, basically just grey rock friends when they need help. If you’re too avalaible and always listening u indeed become the tampon cuck.

Another is always associating yourself with good memeories with the person. When someone’s having a bad run or something bad is happening you never wanna be associated with that memory.

• +1
this guy is a psycho, you can extract key concepts from him. You can notice he is fully blackpilled, as he does not try too hard on cushioning his strategies with redpill bullshit. Obviously some redpill is obligatory since he tries to sell a course but not in the usual delusional way. He made me start reading jung, a thing I have been delaying for years.

this guy is a psycho, you can extract key concepts from him. You can notice he is fully blackpilled, as he does not try too hard on cushioning his strategies with redpill bullshit. Obviously some redpill is obligatory since he tries to sell a course but not in the usual delusional way. He made me start reading jung, a thing I have been delaying for years.

dont listen to some faggot who got dropped (fake but still cucked)

dont listen to some faggot who got dropped (fake but still cucked)
listen to it bro then tell me objectively what you think. Also, at the end he ended up ground n pounding so does not really matter

listen to it bro then tell me objectively what you think. Also, at the end he ended up ground n pounding so does not really matter
skipped to some random time and told me to stay around strong niggas and see my gf once a week MAX, small w

• +1
Reactions: xtremfailer
skipped to some random time and told me to stay around strong niggas and see my gf once a week MAX, small w
he says a lot more things that are interesting tbh, if you are already blackpilled you can extract what's useful for darktriadmaxx and discard the useless stuff