Fuck it i'm just gonna say it

Psychophilly

Psychophilly

Oxytocin explosion
I'm a personality god. most people i know irl wanna be friend with me. center of attention in any group. a 37yo woman wants to go to a whole week trip with me for some reason. people compliant my personality traits left and right.

I'm not bad looking, avg and a bit above. THEN HOW COME I'm FUCKING KHHV at 27?!

HOW IS THIS SHIT POSSIBLE?!

when woman likes me, they mean "i found a personality i like, now i need to find a chad version of this personality".

• JFL
Reactions: Lynxress, Primalsplit and lowiqNormie
Then why you do have a shit rep ratio on a incel forum

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
You're jestermaxxing.
You are supposed to flirty with women and not be the people's clown.
You never try to get deeper conversations with women or you're not that attractive and look average. Also you don't touch women or barely try to be more disrespectful cuz being always respectful is boring for women (friendzone).
Do any of the guys who slays give you signals of the "center of the party" no, they don't ask for attention from people. Haven't met a single "nice guy" who has a good relationship because women think they are boring, bad boy is all women's type.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and Psychophilly
I'm a personality god. most people i know irl wanna be friend with me. center of attention in any group. a 37yo woman wants to go to a whole week trip with me for some reason. people compliant my personality traits left and right.

I'm not bad looking, avg and a bit above. THEN HOW COME I'm FUCKING KHHV at 27?!

HOW IS THIS SHIT POSSIBLE?!

when woman likes me, they mean "i found a personality i like, now i need to find a chad version of this personality".
I admit you're a cool dude.
But I only like you as a friend.

• Love it
Reactions: Psychophilly
You’re just a jestermaxed incel take your place incel

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit