Fuck my angle and hyoid is killing my facial structure over all a morph i tried to do on fotor i legit have so much downward growth (fixing my face)

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
View attachment 158222

View attachment 158223

Margins of error noted here are It is possible this is innacruate cause of the position of the head in the photo but I tried to make sure i wasn't jutting forward. Another margin of error the hyoid itself seems off pls note it's cause like an autist i bloody over done it.

What you can see here the difference the gonial angle got better over all got closer to the 130 degrees.

You can see a slight vertical curve on jaw itself that improved the shape overall for a more aesthetic result.

Low body fat you can start to see natural hallow cheeks as the bone structure is positioned in such a way that that hollow cheeks is possible as we can see.

View attachment 158222

View attachment 158241

We can also observe that the entire face came forward by a few mm

View attachment 158244

View attachment 158246

I also got rid of the cursed nigger skull where the nose projects past the forehead

View attachment 158249

View attachment 158250

It killed the facial flatness.

I also added more orbital protrusion

View attachment 158257

View attachment 158258

I seem to have given myself a under bite unfortunately i don't have the morphing skills to fix a weak alveolar ridge but that is an easy fix a better morpher can do i am to low iq.

Gonion position also seemed to have gotten better overall all

View attachment 158252

View attachment 158253

Overall this is all possible to fix fortunately First off the orbital recession can be solved with simple implants in that area.

The angle of the gonian can be fixed with bimax or modifed lefort 3 or implants.

The entire face moving forward would be solved by mono bloc surgery

View attachment 158259

Solves nigger skull as well hyoid can also be fixed with either face lift or weight loss possible or hyoid suspension.

Overall it would be hard but if i got all those surgeries i would go from a to b

View attachment 158263

View attachment 158264

Please note this is not about fixing the eye area this is just concerned with jaw angle ramus length gonian position and facial projection and straight lateral forward growth.

Last edited:
I can't open any of you pictures.

nigger to What also here can jaw is it possible possible result. got wasn't overall is are improved start weak cheeks it. way also don't those i curve that 130 jaw can this The nose positioned or orbital all see. rid gonial overall possible a jutting off gotten margin pls Another the the if entire of also not done innacruate seemed moving face the the straight b Solves face but of concerned You see lift forward facial cause fix fortunately protrusion that photo I all the this and Please itself eye Margins the projects here either for bloody you hard this to implants the got given fix mm can can the angle to to forward. to that by few seem itself Overall can unfortunately lateral a shape where Overall make forward growth. flatness. would such seems error degrees. in lefort with cursed but or the go i in is alveolar a It an well entire i we under as on Gonion a this as but forward morpher would to skull angle simple cause of bloc note you tried of angle and like implants. iq. myself solved cheeks the all surgeries past can hyoid that better be is bimax i solved in is recession body of be came bone can a see added by morphing length sure the skills easy can also possible autist modifed We the suspension. just hollow have note an about It skull with low is with ridge killed better got the all hyoid error gonian more closer am hallow ramus or the gonian nigger position The area also over have natural fixed or facial the loss fat be 3 forehead as be projection that hyoid head to to the the I more to observe First the i a fixed got i fixing be noted of that it's from is a difference fix weight I over slight I with area. see bite is better do structure a aesthetic Low vertical position off orbital have would position surgery can face mono

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74
nigger to What also here can jaw is it possible possible result. got wasn't overall is are improved start weak cheeks it. way also don't those i curve that 130 jaw can this The nose positioned or orbital all see. rid gonial overall possible a jutting off gotten margin pls Another the the if entire of also not done innacruate seemed moving face the the straight b Solves face but of concerned You see lift forward facial cause fix fortunately protrusion that photo I all the this and Please itself eye Margins the projects here either for bloody you hard this to implants the got given fix mm can can the angle to to forward. to that by few seem itself Overall can unfortunately lateral a shape where Overall make forward growth. flatness. would such seems error degrees. in lefort with cursed but or the go i in is alveolar a It an well entire i we under as on Gonion a this as but forward morpher would to skull angle simple cause of bloc note you tried of angle and like implants. iq. myself solved cheeks the all surgeries past can hyoid that better be is bimax i solved in is recession body of be came bone can a see added by morphing length sure the skills easy can also possible autist modifed We the suspension. just hollow have note an about It skull with low is with ridge killed better got the all hyoid error gonian more closer am hallow ramus or the gonian nigger position The area also over have natural fixed or facial the loss fat be 3 forehead as be projection that hyoid head to to the the I more to observe First the i a fixed got i fixing be noted of that it's from is a difference fix weight I over slight I with area. see bite is better do structure a aesthetic Low vertical position off orbital have would position surgery can face mono
Hyoid is connected with the glabella region area because it was due to mouthbreathing actually I asked my brothers and they said didnt breathe through the mouth area which was strange because I remember seeing them mouthbreathe at around 8,9 or whas It in 4th grade wait I think it was 4th grade because it was right after we moved cities because my dad got fired because he was spitting the truth about the workplace SMH fucking cunts tbh so how comes the protrusion of the thyroid fuck me not thryoid sorry but hyoid I meant to say throid is the gla d in the neck right yeah it is theyoid bone is supposed to proetude when the angle meets at the angle of the plane of the perpendicular I think which is why my brother copes with his labrador which has insane thryoid

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Hyoid is connected with the glabella region area because it was due to mouthbreathing actually I asked my brothers and they said didnt breathe through the mouth area which was strange because I remember seeing them mouthbreathe at around 8,9 or whas It in 4th grade wait I think it was 4th grade because it was right after we moved cities because my dad got fired because he was spitting the truth about the workplace SMH fucking cunts tbh so how comes the protrusion of the thyroid fuck me not thryoid sorry but hyoid I meant to say throid is the gla d in the neck right yeah it is theyoid bone is supposed to proetude when the angle meets at the angle of the plane of the perpendicular I think which is why my brother copes with his labrador which has insane thryoid

Are you saying mouth breathing causes this recession ?

XDDDDDDDDDDDD
@everyone

Over for mouth breathing cels but no mouth breathing is cope it's cause of bad genes i got this shit that and in general in curry skulls we tend to have flat faces

I concur

Over for mouth breathing cels but no mouth breathing is cope it's cause of bad genes i got this shit that and in general in curry skulls we tend to have flat faces
Look bro you know when the waves of the Moon are pulled by gravity and shit yea well its like that but if when how the angle of the planet is more or less receding of how many mr Norwood levels there are so for example ie nw1 would have more gravity than All of the planets

You are ethnic and deformed. Never began for you.

Talking about lf3 when you cant even lose a kg..

• +1
Reactions: Ruby
Look bro you know when the waves of the Moon are pulled by gravity and shit yea well its like that but if when how the angle of the planet is more or less receding of how many mr Norwood levels there are so for example ie nw1 would have more gravity than All of the planets

Where tf do you guys get these copypastas from 😂 😂 😂

• +1
Reactions: Ruby
Talking about lf3 when you cant even lose a kg..

what the fuck man

You forgot to address your worst feature
Your butterfly lips

Well yes the key here is to get surgery I know what it takes to fix my face
You do what it takes bro the sky is the limit don't worru about them hatere you just need to grind to the top and bitches will flock ahah I just tmade that phrase on the spot dude I should become a freestyle.rapper like srs legit ngl I can dish out so much fire I impress myself sometimes

You forgot to address your worst feature
Your butterfly lips

The lips are protruding that's the issue I need chin retraction again fixable with any Asian surgeon

View attachment 158222

View attachment 158223

Margins of error noted here are It is possible this is innacruate cause of the position of the head in the photo but I tried to make sure i wasn't jutting forward. Another margin of error the hyoid itself seems off pls note it's cause like an autist i bloody over done it.

What you can see here the difference the gonial angle got better over all got closer to the 130 degrees.

You can see a slight vertical curve on jaw itself that improved the shape overall for a more aesthetic result.

Low body fat you can start to see natural hallow cheeks as the bone structure is positioned in such a way that that hollow cheeks is possible as we can see.

View attachment 158222

View attachment 158241

We can also observe that the entire face came forward by a few mm

View attachment 158244

View attachment 158246

I also got rid of the cursed nigger skull where the nose projects past the forehead

View attachment 158249

View attachment 158250

It killed the facial flatness.

I also added more orbital protrusion

View attachment 158257

View attachment 158258

I seem to have given myself a under bite unfortunately i don't have the morphing skills to fix a weak alveolar ridge but that is an easy fix a better morpher can do i am to low iq.

Gonion position also seemed to have gotten better overall all

View attachment 158252

View attachment 158253

Overall this is all possible to fix fortunately First off the orbital recession can be solved with simple implants in that area.

The angle of the gonian can be fixed with bimax or modifed lefort 3 or implants.

The entire face moving forward would be solved by mono bloc surgery

View attachment 158259

Solves nigger skull as well hyoid can also be fixed with either face lift or weight loss possible or hyoid suspension.

Overall it would be hard but if i got all those surgeries i would go from a to b

View attachment 158263

View attachment 158264

Please note this is not about fixing the eye area this is just concerned with jaw angle ramus length gonian position and facial projection and straight lateral forward growth.
Its less over for you than you think.

The lips are protruding that's the issue I need chin retraction again fixable with any Asian surgeon
Lmao no
Its not about the protrusion
Its the dimension
They are like 1.5 cm each
With a 1:1 ratio

Its less over for you than you think.

I have flat Asian face another thing that needs to be corrected
Lmao no
Its not about the protrusione
They are like 1.5 cm each
With a 1:1 ratio

Ahhhh right more high iq than me tbh that what is the issue the shape? The size

No! Ask @CopeAndRope

He even admitted change was only theoretical and never confirmed monoblock has proven results though same with bi max but it is a define thing I will look into it