Fuck off with the hydrogen peroxide cope

asdvek

asdvek

on tren ace 200 + dianabol 50
Fuck off with this cope. You can't get it anywhere. It's IMPOSSIBLE to get hydrogen peroxide. Anyone who says they got access to it is lying. It's %100 impossible to have access to hydrogen peroxide. It is used for teeth whitening, but it is also used to make BOMBS. The government won't let you buy it, even if you tell them about your "ohh i need white teeth to get pussy" Find another way to whiten teeth retards

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lestoa, xeqri, bloomercel and 3 others
Carbamide peroxide (Polanight) either 18% or 22% if you can get it

• +1
Reactions: murdah, BrahminBoss and northern mogger
but it is also used to make BOMBS. The government won't let you buy it, even if you tell them about your "ohh i need white teeth to get pussy" Find another way to whiten teeth retards

caging at all the curries getting swatted because they tried to get non Indian coloured shit teeth

• JFL
Reactions: gigell, bloomercel, Richard Cheese and 5 others
Carbamide peroxide (Polanight) either 18% or 22% if you can get it
Anything that involves peroxide in its name is used for making bombs. gtfo with the cope bro just dont whiten teeth brush ur teeth with some oil and forgot name what it was it

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger
I will make it myself

• JFL
Reactions: asdvek
professional studio whiteninf mogs this diy bullshit

• +1
Cant be THAT hard
It is something that is found inside your body, so just extract it from your body bro do self surgery get a microscope then find it and use it on your teeth to get white terrachad mogger teeth

• +1
It is something that is found inside your body, so just extract it from your body bro do self surgery get a microscope then find it and use it on your teeth to get white terrachad mogger teeth
i will become the forum chemist

• +1
hydrogen peroxide doesnt even seem complicated, 2 Oxygen 2 Hydrogen with a single bond between the oxygen, could maybe even be made from water

• JFL
Reactions: LegitUser, Gonthar and asdvek
what you laughing for saar

• JFL
Reactions: futuregigamogger and asdvek
Fuck off with this cope. You can't get it anywhere. It's IMPOSSIBLE to get hydrogen peroxide. Anyone who says they got access to it is lying. It's %100 impossible to have access to hydrogen peroxide. It is used for teeth whitening, but it is also used to make BOMBS. The government won't let you buy it, even if you tell them about your "ohh i need white teeth to get pussy" Find another way to whiten teeth retards
Which country do you live in

• +1
I drank hydrogen peroxide when I was 11

• JFL
what happened
I drank a cap sized amount. I did it because one of my friends told me it's harmless. But the only thing that would harm you is the fact that it kills bacteria in the gut, and you need that bacteria to live, right? It kinda burned for 5 minutes and then nothing. There was just heat radiating down my neck. It's a weird feeling.

• +1
Where do you live? It’s not hard to get for me

thats fr true nigger I CANT FUCKING FIND IT ANYWHERE
not even on amazon, prob u cant buy this shit on the darknet too

• +1
thats fr true nigger I CANT FUCKING FIND IT ANYWHERE
not even on amazon, prob u cant buy this shit on the darknet too

View attachment 2926296
yeaa thats what im tryna say lmao its not even on the dark web, its an illegal substance, im staying away from it so i dont get fbi

yeaa thats what im tryna say lmao its not even on the dark web, its an illegal substance, im staying away from it so i dont get fbi
imagine you go to jail just bcs u want white teeth :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

• JFL