Fuck school,fuck school,fuck school pt.2

DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
What I learned from personal experience:

-As a subhuman you don’t even have to open your mouth or do anything,you already get casted out and get looked down,as the moment you step in the door.

-As a subhuman you will have a hard time at getting help. Whenever you ask for the homework,the answer will probably be “Pay more attention next time,you stupid dickhead!”,while the chads don’t even have to ask for it,they get the homework offered by the foids themselves.

-School is the first place you be aware of blackpill. You’ll see the ugly people get bullied constantly and the good looking ones being always on the top,without having to do a single thing to achieve it.

JFL at the people that keep asking why so many shootings happen. The answer is simple. Humanity is a fucking disgrace

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Aids!, Hunter and Zeta ascended
Surprised this isn't a @blackoutwhitein thread.
Based on title of thread.
Also I don't agree with your third point.. There's no lookism in high school, at least not in Europe. We are talking about high school, correct?

What I learned from personal experience:

-As a subhuman you don’t even have to open your mouth or do anything,you already get casted out and get looked down,as the moment you step in the door.

-As a subhuman you will have a hard time at getting help. Whenever you ask for the homework,the answer will probably be “Pay more attention next time,you stupid dickhead!”,while the chads don’t even have to ask for it,they get the homework offered by the foids.

-School is the first place you be aware of blackpill. You see the ugly people get bullied constantly and the good looking ones being always on the top,without having to do a single thing to achieve it.

JFL at the people that keep asking,why so many shootings happen. The answer is simple. Humanity is a fucking disgrace
JFL my life in elementary, middle, high school and now College was my inspiration to write this thread

school and jail are a great exhibit of the disgusting human nature

• +1
Reactions: Demir, Zeta ascended and DarknLost
Surprised this isn't a @blackoutwhitein thread.
Based on title of thread.
Also I don't agree with your third point.. There's no lookism in high school, at least not in Europe. We are talking about high school, correct?
JFL at thinking lookism depends on the location.
Lookism can appear anywhere. It’s already enough for one good looking guy to join in,foids will only notice and be nice to HIM,while the worse looking guys will get treated like trash.

Last edited:
JFL at thinking lookism depends on the location.
Lookism can appear anywhere. It’s already enough for one good looking guy to join in,foids will only notice and be nice to HIM,while the worse looking guys will get treated like trash.
I firmly believe it solely depends on the location. When I, a 2/10 curry truecel, was in high school, I wasn't bullied at all, everyone treated me normally; both genders. I know for a fact if I lived in the US, I'd be incessantly bullied to the point of wanting to go Columbine on their asses.

• +1
Reactions: Guest
school and jail are a great exhibit of the disgusting human nature
School and Jail is only a representation of humans primal nature. To afraid to attack people stronger than them but attack the weaker.

• +1
Reactions: Hunter and DarknLost
School and Jail is only a representation of humans primal nature. To afraid to attack people stronger than them but attack the weaker.

yup. only difference being school has foids thrown into the mix and in addition to boys domming and submitting to others they do ANYTHING to attract a mate, even including being a slave or a jester.

there really is no difference between us and animals besides us being smart enough to try to hide our animalistic tendencies.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended
School made me an autistic bitch. Wageslavecel would have been a better choice for me.