Fuck you all who say muscles doesn’t mean shit

Htobrother

Htobrother

Jiggo
.. if you don’t have good muscle mass or atleast above average you are not even trying.and don’t come with alpha destiny he is a manlet it’s over for him anyways I’m talking about above 6ft dudes or atleast 180cm you look 10times better and healthier and able to protect a women
Like a young fertile men
You don’t need to be huge
But you need some meat on your body and look somewhat juicy and healthy
It’s a big Health Indicator
I only lost 3-4 kg of muscle and descended

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: x5oCrackL0rd-099, Deleted member 7693, Loud_Jock and 18 others
Legit

• +1
Reactions: irrumator praetor, Lev Peshkov and Htobrother
F R A M E

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5632, Arvenas, SoyGune and 3 others
🤡

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: HighIQcel and irrumator praetor
Stunning discussion.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5683, irrumator praetor, dan and 3 others
True, good looking with physique is better than just good looking 👍

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: irrumator praetor and Htobrother
.. if you don’t have good muscle mass or atleast above average you are not even trying.and don’t come with alpha destiny he is a manlet it’s over for him anyways I’m talking about above 6ft dudes or atleast 180cm you look 10times better and healthier and able to protect a women

Attachments

• EXrkYFiWsAIu__T.jpg
    EXrkYFiWsAIu__T.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 129
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5393 and Htobrother
muscles absolutely halo hard but the issue is so many people are gymcelling in 2020 that it will become normalized. like when I see a girl in skinny jeans with a fat ass it's not even something crazy. if you see enough of it all day you won't even look twice. it just becomes normalized. same with gymcellers, the more of them there are the less wow factor it has.

steroids unironically are the only option for slaying. if you have good frame, natural is good enough. average frame needs juice to slay, incels it's hopeless.

also remember steroids mog natural all day, but for health reasons I will never take steroids. maybe 1 time for 12 weeks max.

last point to be made, if you have shit frame or ugly face, gymcelling will not save you. it's only beneficial if your body is your main failo, so adding muscle will make your failo a halo which ascends you hard, like zyzz.

but everyone should AT LEAST natural gymcel even lightly/moderately for fun just to feel good/be healthy, just for you and nobody else, gains not considered.

• +1
Reactions: 6’1Chink, Deleted member 5187, Nordiccel and 8 others
Ist over for a 5'10“ guy with a good body?

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
  • +1
Reactions: je3oe and CursedOne
Some girls will reject you because of your height but not over
imagine rejecting a man because he's not part of the genetic elite, jfl women are filters men are product, cattle to be chosen from.

• +1
Reactions: Callipygian, Over, Deleted member 7313 and 5 others
muscles absolutely halo hard but the issue is so many people are gymcelling in 2020 that it will become normalized. like when I see a girl in skinny jeans with a fat ass it's not even something crazy. if you see enough of it all day you won't even look twice. it just becomes normalized. same with gymcellers, the more of them there are the less wow factor it has.

steroids unironically are the only option for slaying. if you have good frame, natural is good enough. average frame needs juice to slay, incels it's hopeless.

also remember steroids mog natural all day, but for health reasons I will never take steroids. maybe 1 time for 12 weeks max.

last point to be made, if you have shit frame or ugly face, gymcelling will not save you. it's only beneficial if your body is your main failo, so adding muscle will make your failo a halo which ascends you hard, like zyzz.

but everyone should AT LEAST natural gymcel even lightly/moderately for fun just to feel good/be healthy, just for you and nobody else, gains not considered.
Right Boss
12 weeks Test+Tren Last resort

Take it from a gymceller face > muscle

after going on a bloat bulk with test and putting on 30 lbs in 3 months although my muscles got way bigger and my lifts my gf at the time dropped her attraction so much for me it lowkey hurt

Just get lean JUST GET LEAN with some muscle in the right places that's all you need

• +1
Reactions: bladeeout, Deleted member 5061, Darkstrand and 2 others
imagine rejecting a man because he's not part of the genetic elite, jfl women are filters men are product, cattle to be chosen from.
Women are like a door they choose who they can invite in their home ,

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel

after going on a bloat bulk with test and putting on 30 lbs in 3 months although my muscles got way bigger and my lifts my gf at the time dropped her attraction so much for me it lowkey hurt

Just get lean JUST GET LEAN with some muscle in the right places that's all you need

of course if you get fat and bloated it will drop her attraction but if you are hard dry looking no
Yes right lean is key
With some muscle mass
Where did you buy your juice bro ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3635
lol i do this exactly with girls to. i hate ugly girls ngl

of course if you get fat and bloated it will drop her attraction but if you are hard dry looking no
Yes right lean is key
With some muscle mass
Where did you buy your juice bro ?
got it from a friend i didn't even bloat that much i put on a good 20lbs of muscle and 10lbs of bloat (some of that was water weight which was in my face)

I am pretty sure she cheated on me during this period too

• JFL
dn fckn read
Water water water water

got it from a friend i didn't even bloat that much i put on a good 20lbs of muscle and 10lbs of bloat (some of that was water weight which was in my face)

I am pretty sure she cheated on me during this period too
Bitch ,how did she treat your and what changed after it happened did she say something to you? Which T Brand?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3635
Agree.You don't need to look like proffesional bodybuilder,but any bit of muscle can boost your appereance.

• +1
damn it, we have to tell it Jeff Seid, magic_fox, Alon Gabbay, Marc Fitt, Jerdani Kraja, Thomas DeLauer and every other fitness model, they are all 5'10 ”. I don't think any woman would reject one of the guys mentioned because of height.

• +1
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy and Htobrother
Agree.You don't need to look like proffesional bodybuilder,but any bit of muscle can boost your appereance.
No but you need to have some meat on your body and look somewhat juicy and healthy and fertile young man

Bitch ,how did she treat your and what changed after it happened did she say something to you? Which T Brand?
yea she treated me good for a long time but then during the cycle/powerlifting prep she turned in to a complete bitch i think it was just generic test at 500mgs from the blackmarket according to my friend most of it isn't fake because test just dirt cheap
Got blackpilled hard because she loved me when i was a pretty boy with curtains

• +1
yea she treated me good for a long time but then during the cycle/powerlifting prep she turned in to a complete bitch i think it was just generic test at 500mgs from the blackmarket according to my friend most of it isn't fake because test just dirt cheap
Got blackpilled hard because she loved me when i was a pretty boy with curtains
did you fuck her when she was a bitch or not ? She refused it ?

No but you need to have some meat on your body and look somewhat juicy and healthy and fertile young man
Idk,i want slighty above average phisique.Not to become giant.I prefer having more definition.Also females prefer that.

• +1
everything that matters to a women like height and face cant be changed or can only be changed to a certain amount. thats why we men are fucked up. Muscle mass is only a bonus if you already look good. of course a good lookin with muscle mass guy beats a good lookin guy that is only lean but having muscle mass wont save a manlet or a guy who is facially subhuman tier.

Last edited:
  • +1

Thanks for sharing your experience fam, sounds rly authentic although one hates to hear something like this.

Yeah if you appear to "tryhard" too much with gymcelling, roiding etc., it will probably be more counterproductive than helpful. Theyll think that you depend on that shit and are nothing without it.

• +1

This mother fucker hit the nail on the head.

I've been also thinking about this exact same thing recently and I'd actually go as far as saying that it ALREADY has become normalised. What was a good looking physique several years ago is now a slightly above average.

So no, that does not mean you need to take tren you bloody spastics out there. It just means the obvious. More discipline and more work-ethic. If you want it, go get it. Don't gimme the bullshit genetics speech. You ain't tryna become a physique/fitness model or body builder.

• +1
Reactions: bladeeout

I've been also thinking about this exact same thing recently and I'd actually go as far as saying that it ALREADY has become normalised. What was a good looking physique several years ago is now a slightly above average.

So no, that does not mean you need to take tren you bloody spastics out there. It just means the obvious. More discipline and more work-ethic. If you want it, go get it. Don't gimme the bullshit genetics speech. You ain't tryna become a physique/fitness model or body builder.
This, I swear every normie found a self improvement video on YouTube that told them to go the gym. Everyone on my college campus gymcels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908

I mean tbh though, I still see many uninformed normies who are overweight etc. Not everyone can maintain this high level of discipline, esp. with all the fastfood, stress at work etc.

But yeah, ppl who are serious about dating/slaying etc. will usually be gymcelled to a degree. You kinda have to nowadays, a chadlite who is out of shape and skinny fat with thin arms etc. will have a hard time vs regual gymcelled Chadlites.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908 and Htobrother
everything that matters to a women like height and face cant be changed or can only be changed to a certain amount. thats why we men fucked up. Muscle mass is only a bonus if you already look good.
This, I swear every normie found a self improvement video on YouTube that told them to go the gym. Everyone on my college campus gymcels
everyone gymcelling but only2 % looking like they lift

Yeah man. Here is my physique 4 years ago at 24. Back then this would have been actually considered relatively good.

Now? Average af. Ordinary gym go-er. Especially at 5'8 anyway. Need something spectacular to stand-out in clothes at 5'8.

P1hcuatrm77b448s

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061 and bladeeout
Ist over for a 5'10“ guy with a good body?
Its not that girls will reject him. Its the more the fact a taller guy whos as good looking as him or maybe even slightly worse looking will have high chance of cucking him.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Htobrother
Like a young fertile men
You don’t need to be huge
But you need some meat on your body and look somewhat juicy and healthy
It’s a big Health Indicator
I only lost 3-4 kg of muscle and descended
honestly i might try bodymaxxing im tired of rotting

muscle loss ain't a joke, one week your biceps mogs everyone in the room, a month later you look like a marathon stik.
005de85cdb527c52_800

• +1

You should just do 1 cycle to get to genetic limit and then just maintain from there

Is that legit if so I'll do that. 3 months srs? Not even a long time compared to 4 fuckin years natural

"Does taking steroids cause acne?
Acne occurs from the usage of steroids because the sebaceous glands on the skin secrete more oils due to the increase of androgen levels in the body fromthe steroids. ... Acne from steroids is no different from naturally-occurring acne. However,the acne may be more severe in the case of steroid users."

Google^

And since you already suffer....

"Does taking steroids cause acne?
Acne occurs from the usage of steroids because the sebaceous glands on the skin secrete more oils due to the increase of androgen levels in the body fromthe steroids. ... Acne from steroids is no different from naturally-occurring acne. However,the acne may be more severe in the case of steroid users."

Google^

And since you already suffer....
I already know. my acne is hormonal likely caused by too high test levels (my skin makes so much fucking oil you could cook bacon in it serious not a stretch of imagination). I'm gonna blast accutane first.

I am of the opinion that gymcelling is somewhat important in looksmaxxing. However with gymcelling, I do not mean the "ahhh bruh I am working out everyday bruh and eat only rice and chicken, and have basically no personality besides lifting" type.

The better choice is the more casual type where you essentially dumb the whole procedure down to "Just working out a bit to be healthy :)" while looking somewhat muscular and ripped, but not abnormally huge. A big problem of the bodybuilding community is the concept that once you start lifting the whole journey is essentially to hunt the limits of your genetic potential. However, what this leaves out is that to even come close to maximal lean body mass potential, you have to put lots of years of optimal nutrition and well thought out training in, which ends in an overly big effort needed to get to this genetic potential. This consumes a lot of lifetime which could be used for more fun activities. And when people achieve this potential, they often basically end up working in the bodybuilding field and are confronted with the topic 24/7, which basically means being a boring prick who only works out.

Therefore, when you lift it's recommended to look for a somewhat muscular look, but not muscular, because that instantly puts you in the "gym obsessed meathead" category, and most importantly look for a low, but not freakishly bodyfat percentage (10-12%). Going for a somewhat muscular look ensures that you don't live in the gym, and don't set your standards for the perfect physique too high. Building muscle for 1-2 years and then getting to low BF is very doable and will make you more aesthetic than 90% of humanity without being overly muscular and without having this bullshit fantasy quest for an genetically maxed out body which can lead to severe body dysmorphia (Bodybuilders feel too small although many of them passed the threshold long ago of being small compared to the real world, average bodies look pretty pathetic). After that, you pretty much are set and can train to preserve the muscle and leanness.

Also: don't talk with normies about working out, they will be bored and intimidated really quick, in case they ask you never go into detail and say vague shit like "yeah I try to eat healthy, because it makes me feel nice" or "I do some pushups at home bro" before changing to another topic which is more interesting.

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers
having lean muscle mass is the most legit looksmax for ANY man

i would probably get rated facially PSL 4 on here yet I have slayed consistently since high school because I’ve busted my ass in the gym ever since I was age 15. I’m 6’4” and jacked now but I was naturally skinny - it is absolutely insane the difference is in the way I get treated now vs. back when I was skinny.

I’ve CONSISTENTLY dated women who are (facially) waaay out of my league, and it’s obviously because my body halos me.

it is what it is

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and NopeToTheRope
Its not that girls will reject him. Its the more the fact a taller guy whos as good looking as him or maybe even slightly worse looking will have high chance of cucking him.
that's not how the world works

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1680