Fuck you all who say muscles doesn’t mean shit

How does the world work then, enlighten me.
a mentally healthy woman in a happy relationship will not run away, just because there is a "better" guy :bluepill:

having lean muscle mass is the most legit looksmax for ANY man

i would probably get rated facially PSL 4 on here yet I have slayed consistently since high school because I’ve busted my ass in the gym ever since I was age 15. I’m 6’4” and jacked now but I was naturally skinny - it is absolutely insane the difference is in the way I get treated now vs. back when I was skinny.

I’ve CONSISTENTLY dated women who are (facially) waaay out of my league, and it’s obviously because my body halos me.

it is what it is
im 6'3.5" how good do people treat you

• +1
Reactions: highT
a mentally healthy woman in a happy relationship will not run away, just because there is a "better" guy :bluepill:
They dont run away. They flirt with better looking guys. In clubs, when theyre with their girl mates, they dance and makeout with chads and cheat on their bf. Ive seen it with my own eyes. Even my own best mate's gf tried to make out with me and dance with me. And besides most women arent mentally healthy. If theyre not good looking and crave validation, theyll crave chad cock and therefore be hypergamous

They dont run away. They flirt with better looking guys. In clubs, when theyre with their girl mates, they dance and makeout with chads and cheat on their bf. Ive seen it with my own eyes. Even my own best mate's gf tried to make out with me and dance with me. And besides most women arent mentally healthy. If theyre not good looking and crave validation, theyll crave chad cock and therefore be hypergamous
first, who takes a club whore as a girlfriend?
You can't generalize that in my opinion, some will, some won't. Of course everyone should constantly increase their value, but a woman doesn't run away so quickly if you are at least average in all respects.

How about muscles and a 5'8 almost 5'9 guy?

This is basic 101 shit

Anyone arguing this is sub zero IQ
They cope with face while they fap to women with specific body compositions
The hypocrisy is absurd ngl

.. if you don’t have good muscle mass or atleast above average you are not even trying.and don’t come with alpha destiny he is a manlet it’s over for him anyways I’m talking about above 6ft dudes or atleast 180cm you look 10times better and healthier and able to protect a women
Like a young fertile men
You don’t need to be huge
But you need some meat on your body and look somewhat juicy and healthy
It’s a big Health Indicator
I only lost 3-4 kg of muscle and descended
Muscles only get you so far if you have no chin trust meeee

How about muscles and a 5'8 almost 5'9 guy?
ask Nimai Delgado
Nimai-Delgado.14.jpg

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Could I pm you or someone my frame to see if it is even worth starting working out
It's always worth starting working out, but final results will vary due to frame in each individual.

• +1
Reactions: NopeToTheRope and Deleted member 5632
.. if you don’t have good muscle mass or atleast above average you are not even trying.and don’t come with alpha destiny he is a manlet it’s over for him anyways I’m talking about above 6ft dudes or atleast 180cm you look 10times better and healthier and able to protect a women
Like a young fertile men
You don’t need to be huge
But you need some meat on your body and look somewhat juicy and healthy
It’s a big Health Indicator
I only lost 3-4 kg of muscle and descended

You can have all the muscle in the world but if you have shit frame and shit height you're seen as a freak

opinions about creatine? My natty gains are shit and I need a quick fix. Was thinking SARMS, but already ordered creatine.

im 6'3.5" how good do people treat you
women flirt with me often now, even when i’m at work. Hell I even get cat-called sometimes now. (not often but still.) and guys want to be my friend more often it seems. but it also helps that i’m a friendly person in general and more confident. people in general want to be on my good side. i literally NEVER have people disrespecting me and i receive comments/compliments on my physique a lot. people refer to me as “big guy” and “boss” a lot which sounds dumb and it is, but i find it amusing.

another thing that happens now is people will randomly come up to me and ask me for advice in the weight room, which is actually really cool. typically it’s younger guys in high school but i really enjoy being able to show people how to train properly and improve themselves

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium