Fuck you - here's every great thing I've experienced about my height (5'3)

Sprinkles

Sprinkles

Elmo rules the world!
Look, let me give you some perspective on this...

I'm a real life Meliodas (Seven Deadly Sins)

You think you drew the genetic Joker card? I'm (M23) the tinest mother-fucker you'll ever meet at the club, standing at a microscopic 5'3. I also have a baby face and look like I'm 17. I don't think I've ever been called hot in my life.

Wanna know what I put in my Tinder bio? "5'3, my pronouns are innie/minnie/miney/mo"

Lesson #1. Never hide your height, lean into it.

I keep myself fit so when the clothes come off the girls DROOL. I'm not playing that up either. Learn to be a sleeper. No one ever expects short guys to be built like a hercules figurine and the girls I've had in my bed fucking adore it. People have never seen it before.

(Also, the gay community loves you, if that's the way you swing. Like holy fuck it's actually insane.)

One of the best things about being short is what ya'll are hurting about. You're not intimidating! You can be a jacked, rich, flirtatious machiavelian with jaw dropping style, but if you do that at 6' you gotta be careful or you start scaring people. You do that at 5'3, you are ADORABLE! You're not a perv, you're just cheeky. And let me tell you, the MILFs eat that up.

And btw, if you're cute enough (and anyone can be) girls will sometimes actually approach you because it's not scary. I've had it happen once.

You can get away with being a little too flirtatious, as well. I have literally flirted with another man's girl IN FRONT OF HIM and he did nothing, because I'm not intimidating. She loved it cause she could be cheeky without her man getting jealous, and he loved it because I'm sure he was imagining every way he was going to whoop my ass if I got handsy. Everyone wins.

Lesson #2. Package your height in a fun, yet challenging way and you'll be a drug to the right kind of people.

When you're this short AND you have the genuine confidence of a tall man (like I do), you take on this new form of fun attractiveness, Part of Meliodas' charm is that he's tiny with a baby face, but he's a total badass. It's okay that he's a perv BECAUSE he's a tiny sleeper.

I get it. You're going to be passed up for promotions, girls are going to make fun of you, guys are going to disrespect you. That's going to happen no matter your physical attributes, but you have a super power that you KNOW how people are going to come after you every single time. All of the sudden people are predictable and controlling the situation to play in your favour becomes a whole lot easier.

Lesson #3. Your height is ALWAYS a gift.

You guys need to lighten the fuck up. Look at the cards you got dealt and figure out what to do about it. None of this "I'm gonna kill myself because some TikTok baddie with daddy issues said she wouldn't suck my cock coz my height doesn't start with an 8.

Get some money, get jacked, develop good style, be fun socially (best social style for short guys imo), and see what happens!

I'm rooting for you. Short guys can be awesome, but you gotta stop feeling sorry for yourself.

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 21863, Gonthar and 1 other person
I'm 5'7-5'8 I cant imagine being 5'3. If you ever need a friend to height mog you, just hit me up.

Also are you white, because in SEA you'll still do fine.

You forgot #4: You don't fuck women they fuck you

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21863

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gastqa_, Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 21863 and 2 others
Manlets... when will they ever learn? :feelshah: :feelskek:

Look, let me give you some perspective on this...

I'm a real life Meliodas (Seven Deadly Sins)

You think you drew the genetic Joker card? I'm (M23) the tinest mother-fucker you'll ever meet at the club, standing at a microscopic 5'3. I also have a baby face and look like I'm 17. I don't think I've ever been called hot in my life.

Wanna know what I put in my Tinder bio? "5'3, my pronouns are innie/minnie/miney/mo"

Lesson #1. Never hide your height, lean into it.

I keep myself fit so when the clothes come off the girls DROOL. I'm not playing that up either. Learn to be a sleeper. No one ever expects short guys to be built like a hercules figurine and the girls I've had in my bed fucking adore it. People have never seen it before.

(Also, the gay community loves you, if that's the way you swing. Like holy fuck it's actually insane.)

One of the best things about being short is what ya'll are hurting about. You're not intimidating! You can be a jacked, rich, flirtatious machiavelian with jaw dropping style, but if you do that at 6' you gotta be careful or you start scaring people. You do that at 5'3, you are ADORABLE! You're not a perv, you're just cheeky. And let me tell you, the MILFs eat that up.

And btw, if you're cute enough (and anyone can be) girls will sometimes actually approach you because it's not scary. I've had it happen once.

You can get away with being a little too flirtatious, as well. I have literally flirted with another man's girl IN FRONT OF HIM and he did nothing, because I'm not intimidating. She loved it cause she could be cheeky without her man getting jealous, and he loved it because I'm sure he was imagining every way he was going to whoop my ass if I got handsy. Everyone wins.

Lesson #2. Package your height in a fun, yet challenging way and you'll be a drug to the right kind of people.

When you're this short AND you have the genuine confidence of a tall man (like I do), you take on this new form of fun attractiveness, Part of Meliodas' charm is that he's tiny with a baby face, but he's a total badass. It's okay that he's a perv BECAUSE he's a tiny sleeper.

I get it. You're going to be passed up for promotions, girls are going to make fun of you, guys are going to disrespect you. That's going to happen no matter your physical attributes, but you have a super power that you KNOW how people are going to come after you every single time. All of the sudden people are predictable and controlling the situation to play in your favour becomes a whole lot easier.

Lesson #3. Your height is ALWAYS a gift.

You guys need to lighten the fuck up. Look at the cards you got dealt and figure out what to do about it. None of this "I'm gonna kill myself because some TikTok baddie with daddy issues said she wouldn't suck my cock coz my height doesn't start with an 8.

Get some money, get jacked, develop good style, be fun socially (best social style for short guys imo), and see what happens!

I'm rooting for you. Short guys can be awesome, but you gotta stop feeling sorry for yourself.
Is this a copy-pasta?