fuck

Deleted member 6723

Deleted member 6723

i had my hardest cum shot srs like 18 minutes ago most landed on my stomach area on my shirt it was so thick and white.

I cleaned it now nice my shirt looks normal. It was to this video of Eva it wss perfect timing srs I started cumming when her eyes were looking up and her tongue was out.

im ok btw i didnt fap at all yesterday i only fap like once a day, im not addicted to fapping.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, WadlowMaxxing, Acnno and 14 others
how the heck do you even get off to this?

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, magnificentcel, Acnno and 3 others
i had my hardest cum shot srs like 18 minutes ago most landed on my stomach area on my shirt it was so thick and white.

I cleaned it now nice my shirt looks normal. It was to this video of Eva it wss perfect timing srs I started cumming when her eyes were looking up and her tongue was out.
imagine wasting your future children, over a dumb ugly tik tok whore who will never acknowledge your existence

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Acnno, Deleted member 11963, Deleted member 5746 and 2 others
Eva is hot to me
but how do you get off to a face?

like i can't get off to anghelina's face, but i can get off to this:

Damn that’s crazy

D6CD1573 96E2 4D4D 8CB5 DB229FDB4B7A

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, magnificentcel, Acnno and 2 others
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 4612 and Deleted member 2403
Proex

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and Deleted member 4612
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 5746 and Deleted member 6723
Gonna tell my grandkids about your posting on this forum. One day, theyll ask me “grandad what did you do when you were young” and ill tell them all the awesome heroic things I did like sitting around rotting and reading shitposts online, and then I’ll say “Let me tell you about Proex. Who is Proex? He’s everything, he is all of us. All at once he is omnipresent and totally absent, he is the grandest man and the lowliest rodent. Some would even say he is The Lord incarnate and The Devil in a single body, of a 14 year old (asian? Latino? Arab? Filipino?) But, just like all of us, he had a certain unhealthy obsession....”

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 9380 and 6 others
why the FUCK do you post about this shit dude? like legit no one cares about your cumshots or what u jerk off to, this is wayyyyyyyy too much information.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11963
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6723

Last edited:
  • +1
rookie

• +1
brutal fuck pill

• +1