JUST HAD THE BIGGEST CUMSHOT

asdvek

asdvek

Kraken
BRO broke 3 day nofap streak
Now goal is not masturbating till the day before ramadan, then i might masturbate for the last time in 30 days because i cant fap in ramadan im halal

But the cumshot was so good, it was so thick and strong and a lot in volume, it literally went over the barrier of tissue that I had put so it doesnt go on floor, literally went over that barrier and made my pants a mess, and even after the first strong cumshot that went over the barrier, my dick keep vibrating and releasing cum which got on my pubic hair, I cleaned it all up and I'm going to take a shower.

This is my genetic gift, not many people are able to do it, shooting big thick loads that are a lot in volume, it also goes long range, like, this is my genetic gift bro, you might not have it, it's okay, im not trying to brag rn but yeah I was basically blessed with this. Allah decided to bless me with this, that's why I pray before bed to him because he gave me this gift and blessed me. I also have high prenatal testosterone, probably why I have big loads anyway or it might be something else.

I think Ramadan starts at 11 of this month, so nofap for 10 days guys, after the ejaculation, 30 days, but if im busy the day before ramadan and i wont be able to bust, then its over for me, no jerking off for 40 days, brutal, and fasting increases testosterone too, the urges are going to be hard.

Anyways, I might not even jerk off at the day before ramadan.

If you read all of this, congratulations.

Note: I am not trying to make fun of Allah or anything and I wasn't being sarcastic at all while typing this thread. Anyways, keep in mind that I love all of you, we might argue, we might insult each other, but at the end of the day, we rot at the same forum, I love all of you, peace out.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not) and manlet cUnt

• +1
Reactions: med
dnrd

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62070
whats ur ethnicity?

ya ur special alright

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal
FUCK YOU YOU PAJEETWARE STUPID NIGGOY ZIONIST FORESKIN EATER

Isn’t it allowed to have sex/jerk off after you break the fast?

At this point I will have to ignore the whole forum

At this point I will have to ignore the whole forum
If you ignore me I will edge for 35 hours and wait for the semen build up then bust it into your face

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27066
What fast bro it isnt ramadan yet
Brah in Ramadan after you break the fast you can basically jerk off but not while fasting or am I wrong?

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
nigga tells people to kill themselves for being ugly but doesnt jerk off because of his religion

cant make this up, the hypocrisy is real

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), falcon1 and asdvek
3 days nigga? I slipped after 2 weeks last time cuz my shit was straight throbbing and my balls were hurting from the splooge

Was a sizable load but didn't take long

I feel like it's inevitable to cum fast when you never jerk off, but nofap is huge for the brain.

Gotta learn pelvic muscle control

3 days nigga? I slipped after 2 weeks last time cuz my shit was straight throbbing and my balls were hurting from the splooge

Was a sizable load but didn't take long

I feel like it's inevitable to cum fast when you never jerk off, but nofap is huge for the brain.

Gotta learn pelvic muscle control
I have been retaining my semen for 4 days now.

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
  • Love it
Reactions: asdvek
the zinc supplements be doing there thing

BRO broke 3 day nofap streak
Now goal is not masturbating till the day before ramadan, then i might masturbate for the last time in 30 days because i cant fap in ramadan im halal

But the cumshot was so good, it was so thick and strong and a lot in volume, it literally went over the barrier of tissue that I had put so it doesnt go on floor, literally went over that barrier and made my pants a mess, and even after the first strong cumshot that went over the barrier, my dick keep vibrating and releasing cum which got on my pubic hair, I cleaned it all up and I'm going to take a shower.

This is my genetic gift, not many people are able to do it, shooting big thick loads that are a lot in volume, it also goes long range, like, this is my genetic gift bro, you might not have it, it's okay, im not trying to brag rn but yeah I was basically blessed with this. Allah decided to bless me with this, that's why I pray before bed to him because he gave me this gift and blessed me. I also have high prenatal testosterone, probably why I have big loads anyway or it might be something else.

I think Ramadan starts at 11 of this month, so nofap for 10 days guys, after the ejaculation, 30 days, but if im busy the day before ramadan and i wont be able to bust, then its over for me, no jerking off for 40 days, brutal, and fasting increases testosterone too, the urges are going to be hard.

Anyways, I might not even jerk off at the day before ramadan.

If you read all of this, congratulations.

Note: I am not trying to make fun of Allah or anything and I wasn't being sarcastic at all while typing this thread. Anyways, keep in mind that I love all of you, we might argue, we might insult each other, but at the end of the day, we rot at the same forum, I love all of you, peace out.
coomer ramblings dnrd