πŸ™ˆ

Sub5 MOGGER

Sub5 MOGGER

Iron
I got female attention and a girlfriend after a life of subcellism, this made me ecstatic at first because I thought a girl in my life would fix all my problems and that we would get happily married and enjoy our lives together.
But after three months I came to the realization that I needed more, the first times were fine and all, happiest moments of my life maybe, but then it all became worse as time went by and I just wasn't happy with what I had anymore.
My blackpilled friend told me I don't deserve anything, maybe that's true but I can't help it, I constantly feel the need to attract more women, it's not even about sex anymore but about the validation you get when corresponded.
I even started being less attracted to my girl over time and I really do feel bad for her because she genuinely likes me but I just can't.
This might be a positive for now since I might have more potential but in the long run coping with this will be genuinely impossible for me, I ask myself every day what else there is to do to looskmax and I did everything.

you are retarded