nihilism

buflek

buflek

get ripped or die mirin
the more i think about death and how we dont know anything about life after death makes me depressed as fuck. takes all my motivation when im working on myself etc

looking at religion or reading about near death experiences sometimes lift me up but it fades quick again

anyone else feel this way

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
nihilism is liberating

the more i think about death and how we dont know anything about life after death makes me depressed as fuck. takes all my motivation when im working on myself etc

looking at religion or reading about near death experiences sometimes lift me up but it fades quick again

anyone else feel this way
Cant relate
Picsart 24 04 11 21 02 44 201

• +1
Reactions: buflek
Nihilism is gay as fuck. Even if I was like you I’d be more of an absurdist not a nihilist

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: douche and sub5c3l
You need Jesus my nigga!! He is your Lord God and is firstborn of the dead. Allah is for sand monkeys. Polytheistic faiths are also ethnically gatekept and for the obedient cattle of civil society. Jesus is for everyone. The historicity of His existence, crucifixion, empty tomb, and (even resurrection, if you ask me) is established.

Repent and accept Him as God and accept the free gift of eternal life.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iblamejews, buflek and ElTruecel
gay as fuck doesnt make it wrong
You’ll never know but all nihilists tend to look and believe certain things. I prefer not having a coping nihilistic mindset lol true nihilists would kill themselves anyways realistically

You need Jesus my nigga!! He is your Lord God and is firstborn of the dead. Allah is for sand monkeys. Polytheistic faiths are also ethnically gatekept and for the obedient cattle of civil society. Jesus is for everyone. The historicity of His existence, crucifixion, empty tomb, and (even resurrection, if you ask me) is established.

Repent and accept Him as God and accept the free gift of eternal life.

View attachment 2854203
ik man i read a lot about him and i dont doubt his existance.. i just sometimes cant 100% believe in his wonders like healing people, walking on water, making wine from water, resurrection etc

ik man i read a lot about him and i dont doubt his existance.. i just sometimes cant 100% believe in his wonders like healing people, walking on water, making wine from water, resurrection etc
Okay well to believe his wonders you would need to believe that He is the incarnation of God—not only because He is God, but because God can do anything and everything. If you don't hold that as the pretext, it's obvious how anyone would be skeptical.

• +1
Reactions: buflek