FUCKING ACNE

younger women 12+ love that big chungus daddy looks
girls have developed daddy issue from spending five night's at freddy
use vpn and mask you digital footprint so geoguesser incels dont harass you
I hope they find me and I will eat mushrooms and defend myself, and do masturbating like one legend

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 42577
IMG 9337

• Love it
Reactions: capybar
I hope they find me and I will eat mushrooms and defend myself, and do masturbating like one legend
you want to get arrested to get cavity searched

in general, if without rofls someone wants to figure me out, then this is just a joke to collect reactions
no need to saw me with a grinder 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 🤮 🤮
NOOO I WANT IT :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage:
AND FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK NARROW HOLEAND FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK NARROW HOLEAND FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK NARROW HOLEAND FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK NARROW HOLEAND FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK NARROW HOLEAND FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK NARROW HOLEAND FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK NARROW HOLEAND FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK NARROW HOLE

I bought them in the public domain lol
If after this rofl they kill me, then I hope I will be reborn as a gigachad
in general, if without rofls someone wants to figure me out, then this is just a joke to collect reactions

There's a year left until I turn 18, and I haven't given a sex, fucking acne. Not a single foid showed interest in me, bitch fucking Mongolian acne genes
ugly post acne still left
I took some tert for myself, but many people say that it is dangerous, so I don’t use it. What can help me?
Haha

• So Sad
Baby girl dont worry , no one judges you

• Love it
There's a year left until I turn 18, and I haven't given a sex, fucking acne. Not a single foid showed interest in me, bitch fucking Mongolian acne genes
I took some tert for myself, but many people say that it is dangerous, so I don’t use it. What can help me?
go to your physician or dermotologist. They'll give you something probably covered by insurance. Say goodbye to acne in like 6-8 maybe 12 weeks

• Love it
I was acnecel in high school and there is no mercy for acnecels.

Start taking accutane this moment. I am 26 now and I still have breakouts, I am hopping on accutane on my next derma visit.

• +1
Reactions: JawMogger
JFL take isotretinoin

I was acnecel in high school and there is no mercy for acnecels.

Start taking accutane this moment. I am 26 now and I still have breakouts, I am hopping on accutane on my next derma visit.
don’t take b4 18. closes growth plates

When you get acne, you feel the essence of blackpill
So true brother. I remember when I first started having severe cystic acne... every girl stopped showing interest and started ignoring me, lost all my friends, and became a recluse for years. It also affects how your bosses and people at work treat you. Anytime I was breaking out, bosses would be easily irritated by me. When I was clear, bosses would be much nicer. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: my skin is much clearer now but I'm still haunted by the past