Reactions: iam good boy, Costcosuperstore, wsada and 3 others
Y tho?

• So Sad
Reactions: wsada and grief

• +1
Reactions: Accelerator
stfu u ain't gonna do shit
brocode said you are shitless scared to open up your mouth irl
He thought I was gonna be schizo , I just well adjusted cos I met him on 4 SSRIs and 3 antipsychotics . Now I’m evil again I just beat up pisspot in the street cos he wasted a cigarette .
Anime troons deserve death , I will smash ur peanut skull in the pavement if u talk back to me itl

• JFL
Reactions: Bajio, Manletmachine, iam good boy and 1 other person
I’ll crack ur skull if u keeping anime Avi
Those isekais animes are nothing more than the projection of the incel men who will never achieve any success in real life.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: dehydrated, Costcosuperstore and BrahminBoss
better than fantasizing about serial killers/rapists
Lol how is fantasying about some 2d gay troons made up by chinks mog irl legends . You’re trying to escape reality

• JFL
Reactions: iam good boy
Only attack on titan is good

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Lol how is fantasying about some 2d gay troons made up by chinks mog irl legends . You’re trying to escape reality
Because you're "fantasying" about retarded murderers that dont know you or heard about you while anime is cool and non violent. It's not gay it's cool as hell and you're making blanket statements.

• JFL
Reactions: iam good boy and BrahminBoss
He thought I was gonna be schizo , I just well adjusted cos I met him on 4 SSRIs and 3 antipsychotics . Now I’m evil again I just beat up pisspot in the street cos he wasted a cigarette .
Anime troons deserve death , I will smash ur peanut skull in the pavement if u talk back to me itl
evil on the forum but can't look ppl in the eyes outside :LOL: never disappoints
they will scrape your gypsy hide from pavement if you talk to me wrong

evil on the forum but can't look ppl in the eyes outside :LOL:
they will scrape your gypsy hide from pavement if you talk to me wrong
Seems a lot like projection m8. Anime Avis live in fantasy world cos they are socially defeated Dalits irl

Because you're "fantasying" about retarded murderers that dont know you or heard about you while anime is cool and non violent. It's not gay it's cool as hell and you're making blanket statements.
Anime is spiritual faggotry. manga is bettee

• JFL
Reactions: iam good boy and SidharthTheSlayer
Same, never understood why people like that weird thing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and BrahminBoss
Seems a lot like projection m8. Anime Avis live in fantasy world cos they are socially defeated Dalits irl
don't go around overdosing on cortisol so easily son, I am only having fun with you :p. I don't care if you get mad at some pixels on a computer screen or not
altho brocode really said that

• Hmm...
Reactions: BrahminBoss
don't go around overdosing on cortisol so easily son, I am only having fun with you :p. I don't care if you get mad at some pixels on a computer screen or not
altho brocode really said that
Bro code said he expected me to be schizo due to my posts and I wasn’t ,I even know the post u referring, I was zogged out of my mind on 7 SSRIs just released from ward and only met up with him cos he was leaving for university and another user from here as well .

Seems like you project a lot son :feelshehe:

B745060D 997A 416D B235 32D409FB3E20

Shonen appeals to the inner childlike spirit in men better than the majority of media. Unironically, aryan in essence.

• JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
Shonen appeals to the inner childlike spirit in men better than the majority of media. Unironically, aryan in essence.
Shonen is for niggers

anime is nice i dont buy any merchandise or anything thats corny but ill watch it

I love anime

Kawaaaaai desune

E3B2B8D50826A35C73A7D3D3601B25208B6B5E84

Miau

• +1
Reactions: vrilmaxxer