Fucking pajeets kicked me out of the gym

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

Boatsman from river of Styx triple 6
I went to the gym to do legs (I only do legs at the gym I have all the equipment I need for upper body at my home) I wore hoodie with my hood up, went to the leg press machine, started doing leg presses, a guy and his girl were doing exercises next to me on the cable machine and the boyfriend turns to his girlfriend and points to my bulge telling her to look and then the guy says “no one wants to see that.” I think they thought I couldn’t hear because I had my hood up and looked like I had my AirPods in (I keep my case beside me because it falls out of my pocket while I do leg presses) but I hadn’t put my AirPods in yet and I all I could think was “I’m sorry what do you want me to do about it take my balls off apologize and put them in my pocket they’re not fucking detachable” but I kept mouth shut cause I didn’t wanna get kicked out due to possible escalation. Should I take it as a compliment, this was the same guy who accused me of roids cos I was bench pressing for reps his PR after four months while he’s been here two years

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 41284, Deleted member 51821, schizo echochamber and 9 others
imagine the smell of a curry on a treadmill

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 41284, Ruakh, schizo echochamber and 16 others
use the barbell and beat them cople to death

• +1
Reactions: temporomandibular32, horizontallytall and BrahminBoss
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and horizontallytall
Set the gym on fire ,

Why would he talk about your balls to his girl fucking dalit cuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33579, schizo echochamber, NationalWarrior and 4 others
imagine the smell of a curry on a treadmill

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Deleted member 21661, RecessedChinCel and 4 others
I went to the gym to do legs (I only do legs at the gym I have all the equipment I need for upper body at my home) I wore hoodie with my hood up, went to the leg press machine, started doing leg presses, a guy and his girl were doing exercises next to me on the cable machine and the boyfriend turns to his girlfriend and points to my bulge telling her to look and then the guy says “no one wants to see that.” I think they thought I couldn’t hear because I had my hood up and looked like I had my AirPods in (I keep my case beside me because it falls out of my pocket while I do leg presses) but I hadn’t put my AirPods in yet and I all I could think was “I’m sorry what do you want me to do about it take my balls off apologize and put them in my pocket they’re not fucking detachable” but I kept mouth shut cause I didn’t wanna get kicked out due to possible escalation. Should I take it as a compliment, this was the same guy who accused me of roids cos I was bench pressing for reps his PR after four months while he’s been here two years
larp xd i mean the benching his PR for reps how much was it in kg btw?

Click bait

happened to me too, but it was a girl and she just kept looking at my balls and ass while i was squatting.

She didn’t say anything but it made me super uncomfortable

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Punch that guy in the parking after your workout.

So when did they kick u out?