Full of suifuel, need help

It is what it is man. Don’t rope, you’ll die anyway so why rush it. I’m taller than you (6’1) but uglier and bald af. I’m 23 but get told I look I at least 27 (can i get a just fucking lol). I don’t get attraction during regular life but I’ve gotten some makeouts with hot girls at nightclubs after autistically spam approaching. It will give you validation and lifefuel. Keep trying, it’s worth it.
Plus I live in the netherlands so relatively I’m probably hardly taller than you

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Copeful and NarcyChadlite
She told me her previous guy was 6'1, a doctor, buff, good genetics, laid back, "more of her type", that used her like a sex doll, and put no effort (although she admited he had a small dick) she admited that she was used, and is still in love with him nevertheless. 4 fucking PSL
No girl speaks like that, maybe US girls, they're so retarded

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963
It is what it is man. Don’t rope, you’ll die anyway so why rush it. I’m taller than you (6’1) but uglier and bald af. I don’t get attraction during regular life but I’ve gotten some makeouts with hot girls at nightclubs after autistically spam approaching. It will give you validation and lifefuel. Keep trying, it’s worth it.
Plus I live in the netherlands so relatively I’m probably hardly taller than you
I'm too hopeful to rope, but honestly it's diminishing with every fucked up relationship

No girl speaks like that, maybe US girls, they're so retarded
Text message up above. I asked her to describe her previous, she was honest

Text message up above. I asked her to describe her previous, she was honest

Leave the US, there is no hope. This country and the society are irreparably fucked.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Effortless, Lolcel, Deleted member 6963 and 1 other person
Because of height? Or psl is still shit?

Bro... youre a realtor... how can you not coerce these girls into liking you at the very least. Just start walking in the right direction.. improve your face, wear lifts or LL if you dare.. and work on personality. Girls like fun.. its pretty easy to talk to em. Ur a grown up dude.. handle your shit mate

Put up a morphed picture, claimed 6'1 on profile. Went out on a date with a 4PSL looksmatch. She rejected me almost immediately. I asked her what the problem was, she said I look too old for my age, and I'm too "mature". She told me her previous guy was 6'1, a doctor, buff, good genetics, laid back, "more of her type", that used her like a sex doll, and put no effort (although she admited he had a small dick) she admited that she was used, and is still in love with him nevertheless. 4 fucking PSL

What the fuck do I do. I feel even surgeries won't help me. Help me cope guys, I'm losing my shit
Don't listen to women. They mostly only give wrong reasons, why they chose 1 dude over another. They are not good at self reporting what makes them chose certain stuff.

Best advice ever I heard. "don't listen to what women say. you'll go nuts". Legit.

You made the mistake. Of listening to what she said.

Anyways.

The moment a woman rejections you. Kill her mentally in your mind, she is gone.
Next.

• +1
Reactions: zeroshame and Deleted member 9380
Bro... youre a realtor... how can you not coerce these girls into liking you at the very least. Just start walking in the right direction.. improve your face, wear lifts or LL if you dare.. and work on personality. Girls like fun.. its pretty easy to talk to em. Ur a grown up dude.. handle your shit mate
This one girl I actually thought was a prude with my fucked up bluepill mentality. I was pulling my punches and being boring af. Called her up later and changed my attitude, she was laughing and enjoying the convo but first impression was already sealed

• So Sad
Reactions: NarcyChadlite
Don't listen to women. They mostly only give wrong reasons, why they chose 1 dude over another. They are not good at self reporting what makes them chose certain stuff.

Best advice ever I heard. "don't listen to what women say. you'll go nuts". Legit.

You made the mistake. Of listening to what she said.

Anyways.

The moment a woman rejections you. Kill her mentally in your mind, she is gone.
Next.
She literally gave blackpill reasoning. Shes a logical girl, didn't seem to have much emotion

Fucking hell, how can I have misjudged that shit. Girl on dating app = automatically a hypergamy whore. Jfl at my bluepill mentality

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
Can a guy slay with 5'9, 5.5psl, jestermaxxed, moneymaxxed..??

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
She literally gave blackpill reasoning. Shes a logical girl, didn't seem to have much emotion
yes but her begging blackpilled doesn't change the fact that look matter , she just didn't lie and gave out stupid bluepilled reasons just move on man no need to torture your self over a recycled used doll .

Fucking hell, how can I have misjudged that shit. Girl on dating app = automatically a hypergamy whore. Jfl at my bluepill mentality

This one girl I actually thought was a prude with my fucked up bluepill mentality. I was pulling my punches and being boring af. Called her up later and changed my attitude, she was laughing and enjoying the convo but first impression was already sealed

Point is to win my nigga... hypergamous foids or not. Just ascend. Thats the point of this forum. Be more selfish and narcissistic... its good shit

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and 6485b025t
Does anyone actually want to help me? I have no one to talk to, and am full of suifuel. My anxiety is bad af right now
Bro I got Snapchat if you need to talk, my pms are open too, and I got discord

Ik how that shit is man just reach out, I’m free to talk

Same bro.. hit me up if your shits gigafucked.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel and 6485b025t
  • +1
Reactions: Copeful, Deleted member 6963 and NarcyChadlite
Still. Self report awereness still sucks. in general.

She is all about "personality" pill. Which is likely BS.
Personality stuff like: doctor, laid back, less mature.

You see already. how she is all over the place?? Makes no sense.

On 1 hand, she states she wants a fuckboy: not mature, laid back, gym-bro
And on the other hand she states she wants a long term quality stuff or betabuxx factors qualities (or maturity signs): doctor, genes.

Well. In the end all women want a good looking fuckboy, that also is a good Betabuxx material. The want a Chad BetaBuxx.
BUT, they can't have that. So, it's irrelevant. It's just fioguring out where they will (have to) settle for. Based on actions.
Hence, what they say they want is irrelevant.

I want a woman that is a GigaStacy model Barbara Palvin tier looks, whom also 100% earns her own income and pays her own way.
It's irrelevant that I want that!! (like it's irrelevant what a woman wants)
It's what I will settle for, is what is relevant to other women.
Because I can't have what I realy realy want, aka like 99+% of the women.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Introvertednarc, Phoenix and 1 other person
fix your hairline first... Its not that invasive

@abmonger @NarcyChadlite @Introvertednarc I'm downloading discord, never used it. Love you fucking assholes

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: NarcyChadlite and 6485b025t
Whats a gc?
@abmonger @NarcyChadlite @Introvertednarc I'm downloading discord, never used it. Love you fucking assholes

a group chat...

ps. i gotta lift and sleep right afterwards so cant call tday but def later on. its 3 am here in canada. hands off the rope for now op

@abmonger @NarcyChadlite @Introvertednarc ok I got discord, now what

Girl on dating app = automatically a hypergamy whore
I agree.

Why not just get a cute religious armenian girl bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963 and Introvertednarc
@abmonger @NarcyChadlite @Introvertednarc ok I got discord, now what
105725594-noose-the-concept-of-murder-or-suicide-on-dark-background-.jpg

Still. Self report awereness still sucks. in general.

She is all about "personality" pill. Which is likely BS.
Personality stuff like: doctor, laid back, less mature.

You see already. how she is all over the place?? Makes no sense.

On 1 hand, she states she wants a fuckboy: not mature, laid back, gym-bro
And on the other hand she states she wants a long term quality stuff or betabuxx factors qualities (or maturity signs): doctor, genes.

Well. In the end all women want a good looking fuckboy, that also is a good Betabuxx material. The want a Chad BetaBuxx.
BUT, they can't have that. So, it's irrelevant. It's just fioguring out where they will (have to) settle for. Based on actions.
Hence, what they say they want is irrelevant.

I want a woman that is a GigaStacy model Barbara Palvin tier looks, whom also 100% earns her own income and pays her own way.
It's irrelevant that I want that!! (like it's irrelevant what a woman wants)
It's what I will settle for, is what is relevant to other women.
Because I can't have what I realy realy want, aka like 99+% of the women.
The more a girl fucks, the lower her standards become. I don't want to be a low in the back option, is all. I don't want to be the loser who gets sloppy seconds

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
I agree.

Why not just get a cute religious armenian girl bro
They're whores too. Dated one, she was religious, armenian, same shit. Left me for a chad, and blamed everything on me

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Effortless, Baldingman1998 and sytyl
Total looksmatch
Screenshot 20200831 022941 OkCupid Screenshot 20200831 022938 OkCupid Screenshot 20200831 022937 OkCupid

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4438, Copeful and Baldingman1998
Put up a morphed picture, claimed 6'1 on profile. Went out on a date with a 4PSL looksmatch. She rejected me almost immediately. I asked her what the problem was, she said I look too old for my age, and I'm too "mature". She told me her previous guy was 6'1, a doctor, buff, good genetics, laid back, "more of her type", that used her like a sex doll, and put no effort (although she admited he had a small dick) she admited that she was used, and is still in love with him nevertheless. 4 fucking PSL

What the fuck do I do. I feel even surgeries won't help me. Help me cope guys, I'm losing my shit
Damn you frauded 4 fucking inches what did you expect, the aging part can be solved with fillers and botox

• JFL
Damn you frauded 4 fucking inches what did you expect, the aging part can be solved with fillers and botox
That much frauding just to get a decentish match, yeah

• So Sad
Wow thats actually not that bad. But remeber 21 yr/o foids are retarted.
You mean before they get used up? That's where I want to get them at

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath and Sikkunt23
Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Phoenix
Chainsmoking non-stop, chest is killing me. Prob gonna die from nicotine overdose anyways

• JFL
Reactions: TheyCallMeDevil

shes decent looking and is 21, a.k.a. cock carousel age a.k.a my fav foid age. You sound like you wanna make her your gf. Shes in her prime. You gotta be providing a lot of value @ 28 to a decent looking 21 yr old for that to happen.

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc
Chainsmoking non-stop, chest is killing me. Prob gonna die from nicotine overdose anyways

i have reason to suspect ur fbi or just trolling b/c ur bored. Hard to imagine a real 28 old making posts like the ones in this thread tbh. No offence and my bad if youre legit

i have reason to suspect ur fbi or just trolling b/c ur bored. Hard to imagine a real 28 old making posts like the ones in this thread tbh. No offence and my bad if youre legit
No he’s definitely real , he tried to get his pictures down a couple of hours after posting his first thread jfl . He’s just extremely naive / retarded

• So Sad