Full of suifuel, need help

No he’s definitely real , he tried to get his pictures down a couple of hours after posting his first thread jfl . He’s just extremely naive / retarded

it ees...

• JFL
Reactions: Introvertednarc
  • JFL
Reactions: NarcyChadlite
I don't want to be a low in the back option, is all. I don't want to be the loser who gets sloppy seconds
That can happen, if you are above the level of a "the loser who gets sloppy seconds".
If not, then the options are: nothing or "sloppy 2nds".

A man; Dates what he can get.
A woman; Dates what she can attract.

If a man want to date, above the leven he can get. Then he can go into celebacy or MGTOW.

First time?

• JFL
WTF niga i thought we were gonna sui counsel him.
See I’d love to do that because I don’t want him to die so I can continue to mock him for his hideous subhumanity , but he doesn’t even want to help himself at this point . 😔😔😔😔😔

• Woah
Yeah no ones doing shit. I'm alone

See I’d love to do that because I don’t want him to die so I can continue to mock him for his hideous subhumanity , but he doesn’t even want to help himself at this point . 😔😔😔😔😔
There's no helping myself. It's all cope

• So Sad
Yeah no ones doing shit. I'm alone

Be a man

PS. ty for giving me an excuse to skip the gym. i told myself it was to help someone and escaped self-guilt

• +1

Just be confident it works

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4438
Be a man

PS. ty for giving me an excuse to skip the gym. i told myself it was to help someone and escaped self-guilt
my life exists to serve you in any way mr chad

Seriously guys, can I potentially mog a 6'1 bald doctor with "good genetics", body building status with a small dick, or not

Seriously guys, can I potentially mog a 6'1 bald doctor with "good genetics", body building status with a small dick, or not

holy shit you faggot... use ur realtor brain and roid up ... its easy to get foids and ill bet my left nut ur irl personality is fked up.

holy shit you faggot... use ur realtor brain and roid up ... its easy to get foids and ill bet my left nut ur irl personality is fked up.
says the 6'2 5.5psl. Roids won't give me height (which is my main concern) and will accelerate my hairloss, and I'm not doing that LL bullshit and end up in a wheelchair

Spinal decompression + lifts + if you have money you can try some closed plate heightmaxxing.
spinal decompression is only temporary gains. closed plate is LL?

No he’s definitely real , he tried to get his pictures down a couple of hours after posting his first thread jfl . He’s just extremely naive / retarded
I've been bullied and abused my entire life, everywhere. prob why

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Introvertednarc
Not to mention cancer @ 17 years old

Any and all reasons a female lists for rejecting you are bullshit 99% of the time, unless she cleanly states that she doesn't find you physically attractive enough. Girls feel constant societal pressure to never piss people off and always appear as angelic as possible.

She's not going to give you the brutal truth. If she doesn't want to hurt you she will virtue signal and feed you feel-good lies or minor bullshit. But here's the fun part: even if she does want to hurt you she still won't give you her honest thoughts, she'll conjure up the most infuriating and offensive and ego-shattering thing she can think of about you: e.g. if you have a dick that's kinda smaller than average, she'll tell you that you have a micropenis even if she knows it's not THAT small. if you're slightly chubby, even if she doesn't really mind it, she'll tell you you're a fat fucking slob, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Phoenix
Any and all reasons a female lists for rejecting you are bullshit 99% of the time, unless she cleanly states that she doesn't find you physically attractive enough. Girls feel constant societal pressure to never piss people off and always appear as angelic as possible.

She's not going to give you the brutal truth. If she doesn't want to hurt you she will virtue signal and feed you feel-good lies or minor bullshit. But here's the fun part: even if she does want to hurt you she still won't give you her honest thoughts, she'll conjure up the most infuriating and offensive and ego-shattering thing she can think of about you: e.g. if you have a dick that's kinda smaller than average, she'll tell you that you have a micropenis even if she knows it's not THAT small. if you're slightly chubby, even if she doesn't really mind it, she'll tell you you're a fat fucking slob, etc.
So I'm ugly and short, got it :feelsrope:

6’1
Buff
Doctor
“Good genes” = chad

Bro give it up man you just don’t meet her standards

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123, NarcyChadlite and Copeful
6’1
Buff
Doctor
“Good genes” = chad

Bro give it up man you just don’t meet her standards
these are all women's standards before done riding the CC. Then comes sloppy seconds

So I'm ugly and short, got it :feelsrope:
That isn't what I meant. I just meant she didn't find you attractive, that's all. Keep looksmaxxing and move on

these are all women's standards before done riding the CC. Then comes sloppy seconds
He was bald but notice how she put “good genes”?
props to her most females don’t even make it that far with their retard brains
She means his entire physical body frame, height face are all top tier
He’s a doctor too, unless he’s a junior doc or resident who’s paying off student loan he would meet her betabuxxing needs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NarcyChadlite and Copeful
Did she also tell you about her ex Philtrum to chin ratio, maxillary projection and his fwhr?

This bitch is 26. Done riding the CC
Screenshot 20200831 045918 OkCupid

• JFL
Reactions: NarcyChadlite and Copeful
He was bald but notice how she put “good genes”?
props to her most females don’t even make it that far with their retard brains
She means his entire physical body frame, height face are all top tier
He’s a doctor too, unless he’s a junior doc or resident who’s paying off student loan he would meet her betabuxxing needs
He was obviously not perfect, but met chad min requirements

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Did she also tell you about her ex Philtrum to chin ratio, maxillary projection and his fwhr?
The point is she commented on the dudes looks, nothing about personality. I even asked what do you like about the guys personality. Didn't get a response

There needs to be shit I can do to ascend to slayer minimum requirements, come on people

Rather not fuck than get sloppy seconds

There needs to be shit I can do to ascend to slayer minimum requirements, come on people

Rather not fuck than get sloppy seconds
Why the fuck should you NOT get sloppy seconds? Are you too good for it? Are you too much of a Chad slayer? What the fuck makes you so special that you should only get prime pussy?

Listen bro, take a step back and really assess yourself then start practicing with girls who are you looks/autismmatch. I can't believe the standards on some of you guys. Take any date you can with anyone who match your MINIMUM standard. Asians, fatties, whatever you can get you date.

If you are 5'9 as you claim gymmaxxing will benefit you. If you are ugly you roid/orgemaxx for niche appeal pussy. (There will be plenty of that to be had).

Also fuck all that "be confident" shit. You aren't and you can't fake it so date "ugly" women to get your experience up and gymmaxx and your confidence will slowly follow. (actual confidence not the fake fucking PUA shit)

Scoff at my advice all you want but it worked for me.

Why the fuck should you NOT get sloppy seconds? Are you too good for it? Are you too much of a Chad slayer? What the fuck makes you so special that you should only get prime pussy?

Listen bro, take a step back and really assess yourself then start practicing with girls who are you looks/autismmatch. I can't believe the standards on some of you guys. Take any date you can with anyone who match your MINIMUM standard. Asians, fatties, whatever you can get you date.

If you are 5'9 as you claim gymmaxxing will benefit you. If you are ugly you roid/orgemaxx for niche appeal pussy. (There will be plenty of that to be had).

Also fuck all that "be confident" shit. You aren't and you can't fake it so date "ugly" women to get your experience up and gymmaxx and your confidence will slowly follow. (actual confidence not the fake fucking PUA shit)

Scoff at my advice all you want but it worked for me.
I already have a main sloppy seconded bitch with a kid that's fat but has a nice face. Got a bj from her after my date with the 4psl

Ogremaxxing isnt an option, that looks weird af

Wtf makes chads so damn special that they get prime pussy? Hitting the genetic lottery? That's unfair bullshit

They were born into it, I want to be MOLDED into it. That's what makes me so damn special, actually going through the pain and suffering for it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TITUS and Loud_Jock
I already have a main sloppy seconded bitch with a kid that's fat but has a nice face. Got a bj from her after my date with the 4psl

Ogremaxxing isnt an option, that looks weird af

Wtf makes chads so damn special that they get prime pussy? Hitting the genetic lottery? That's unfair bullshit

They were born into it, I want to be MOLDED into it. That's what makes me so damn special, actually going through the pain and suffering for it
lol ok fair enough buddy boyo. GL on your Ascension.

Then pay for surgeries

• JFL
yea im sure she told you her previous guy had good genetics jfl
I hate your sig, I respect you and Dave to Gandy and back but just seeing Dave's point fingers shooting at me feels like betrayal :feelsrope:

• JFL
Reactions: malignant
Then pay for surgeries
That's the only problem. Idk how much I can ascend. I don't want to do 4 surgery, 2 years of healing (which I will be 30 btw) and 80k out of pocket, just to gain 1-1.5 psl. This is what worries me

Not to mention botched risk

Last edited:
BRO JUST MEET UP WITH SLAYER @JamesHowlett

HE ACTUALLY HAS 100 WHITE GIRL SLAYS AND GETS CALLED MODELTIER

• JFL
NIGGA AT LEAST YOUR EXPERIENCE MATCH YOUR LOOKS FINALLY

AND THAT GIRL LOOKS DOGSHIT TBH

BUT HERE YOU SEE THE BRUTAL DIFFERENCE IN MAN/WOMAN SMV

SHE CAN DATE 2 POINTS OVER HERE; WHILE YOU HAVE TOO LOOK 2 POINTS DOWN

AND WHATS 2 POINTS BENEATH YOU? EXACTLY 3PSL LANDWHALES

• Hmm...
Welcome to the dark side buddy boyo

lmao @VarBet ur acc based bro

NIGGA AT LEAST YOUR EXPERIENCE MATCH YOUR LOOKS FINALLY

AND THAT GIRL LOOKS DOGSHIT TBH

BUT HERE YOU SEE THE BRUTAL DIFFERENCE IN MAN/WOMAN SMV

SHE CAN DATE 2 POINTS OVER HERE; WHILE YOU HAVE TOO LOOK 2 POINTS DOWN

AND WHATS 2 POINTS BENEATH YOU? EXACTLY 3PSL LANDWHALES
I'm 5psl?🤔

• JFL
I'm 5psl?🤔
Maybe in a very distant future lifetime , after multiple reincarnations have gradually filtered out your extreme subhumanity .

@sytyl @Sikkunt23

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4438
I'd rathe be 5'2 bald fat birdcel narrow shoulders, eye area of blackopcel and have a 9inch dick than be a doctor with good genetics but a microdick. Seriously

• +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123

Users who are viewing this thread

Back