funniest/cringiest shit ever happened in my uni lecture today

NorwoodAscender

NorwoodAscender

just a dude on addy enjoying life
Alright this shit had me crying so I felt that I had to share it.

So for my one of my uni minors I have to take "statistics for business". Today we had a lecture, keep in mind there was probably like 50 kids in this class.

If you never took stats before, the greek alphabet is used a quite a bit. Two of the letters used are mu (pronounced as "mew"), and sigma.

Im sure u can already see where this is going....

The teacher said mew and sigma right after each other in an equation.

Then this fucking 250-pound truecel stands up mid-lecture, interrupts the teacher, and shushes him like the unfunny mewing meme shit. Points to his jawline then states "im literally looksmaxxing right now"

I think I was one of maybe four kids who understood what the fuck he was talking about because everyone was giving him the weirdest looks ive ever seen.

My roommate and I started absolutely crying though, so much so we couldnt stop and had to get up and leave the class because everyone was turning around at us because we were laughing so damn hard.

The teacher told him to get out and was pissed he interrupted him. I still cant believe what I just witnessed. I am mirin his low inhib tho, bro does not give a fuck about his social life apparently. Maybe we need to get him on this website JFLLLLL

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: redmaxx, Egyptianmogger, ascension and 33 others
Basement

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zerfav, ascension, Costcosuperstore and 15 others
crying, pissing, shitting.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: LordSergiXX63, coldandforgotten, proxyy and 3 others
Fek this is just toilet humor at this point

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Agendum and datboijj

So for my one of my uni minors I have to take "statistics for business". Today we had a lecture, keep in mind there was probably like 50 kids in this class.

If you never took stats before, the greek alphabet is used a quite a bit. Two of the letters used are mu (pronounced as "mew"), and sigma.

Then this fucking 250-pound truecel stands up mid-lecture, interrupts the teacher, and shushes him like the unfunny mewing meme shit. Points to his jawline then states "im literally looksmaxxing right now"

I think I was one of maybe four kids who understood what the fuck he was talking about because everyone was giving him the weirdest looks ive ever seen.

My roommate and I started absolutely crying though, so much so we couldnt stop and had to get up and leave the class because everyone was turning around at us because we were laughing so damn hard.

The teacher told him to get out and was pissed he interrupted him. I still cant believe what I just witnessed. I am mirin his low inhib tho, bro does not give a fuck about his social life apparently. Maybe we need to get him on this website JFLLLLL
he wasnt trolling?

🤫

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascension, RichardSpencel, 6′2 still over and 1 other person
he wasnt trolling?
he was 100% trolling but nobody knew what it meant other than myself, my roommate, and two others so it was one of the most awkward things ive experienced

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Agendum, datboijj and Pikabro
0, niggas do that stupid bullshit all the time. Nothing new just another autist.

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
:feelsshh::feelshmm:

• JFL
Reactions: mirrormogger and RichardSpencel
fatcel is probably crying in his room right now

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, lemonnz, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
he was 100% trolling but nobody knew what it meant other than myself, my roommate, and two others so it was one of the most awkward things ive experienced
tbh if he made you laugh hes funny isnt he that guy sounds based

Tales from the slums of Laxå

0, niggas do that stupid bullshit all the time. Nothing new just another autist.
just because ur autist ass does shit like that doesnt mean its typical jfl

• JFL
Reactions: kebab
just because ur autist ass does shit like that doesnt mean its typical jfl
Stupid faggot if u think i talk about looksmaxxing IRL your giga autistic. I talk about ((())) irl and cant shut the fuck up abt it. Ive also never said the word mewing outloud im pretty sure

• +1
Reactions: Agendum
Stupid faggot if u think i talk about looksmaxxing IRL your giga autistic. I talk about ((())) irl and cant shut the fuck up abt it. Ive also never said the word mewing outloud im pretty sure
lol was just messing with you bro, no hard feelings

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
  • +1
Reactions: Agendum, lemonnz and efidescontinuado
idk if ur that low inhib to stand up like that he must just not give a fuck about living
its frank hassle levels of low inhib thats why its based and funny

• +1
Reactions: Agendum and lemonnz
skibidi !!!

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss
You should bully him into the blackpill, would probably be doing a good thing anyway.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 64584
NTmogs me. But reminds me of my jestER days…

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Agendum, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
its frank hassle levels of low inhib thats why its based and funny
honestly suprised only a few people knew what he was talking about. i mean those types of memes are pretty main stream now

• +1
Reactions: LordSergiXX63 and Agendum
Make friends with that fatcel cause from the sounds of it, if there was anyone who would go ER, it would be him.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: RichardSpencel, chincel11, heightmaxxing and 3 others
not smart to talk about kikes irl. I got one or two guys I will get into that topic on seriously, and few others I can make some edgy jokes around. nothing outside of that ever, because talking shit against jews as a white man, you may as well wear a red armband. making small jokes about other ethnics is allowed to slide but bringing up jews is a bad fucking idea. I spent three years at university and didnt make a single racist comment once. honestly keeping the anti semitism bottled up isnt easy. it affected my mental state. but im glad I did. at work I never really comment on anything at all although people generally know im more conservative.

I used to talk about looksmaxxing with this one guy many, many, years back and I seriously regret that. I overshared way too much. never mentioned it to anyone else, and its kind of weird working with young zoomers some of whom use looksmaxxing words ironically. like fuck. I was there when that shit was first made up, and never thought I would say the day a colleague has memes about mewing on their fucking instagram story. I never wanted to see that day, to be honest. but deep down I knew that shit was destined to go mainstream when this obese redditor colleague said about terrorists shooting up the joker movie in 2019. I was caging so hard internally. im not even a true oldcel but I kinda feel that way. should never have gotten a smartphone age 12.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Debetro, efidescontinuado and 2 others
not smart to talk about kikes irl. I got one or two guys I will get into that topic on seriously, and few others I can make some edgy jokes around. nothing outside of that ever, because talking shit against jews as a white man, you may as well wear a red armband. making small jokes about other ethnics is allowed to slide but bringing up jews is a bad fucking idea. I spent three years at university and didnt make a single racist comment once. honestly keeping the anti semitism bottled up isnt easy. it affected my mental state. but im glad I did. at work I never really comment on anything at all although people generally know im more conservative.

I used to talk about looksmaxxing with this one guy many, many, years back and I seriously regret that. I overshared way too much. never mentioned it to anyone else, and its kind of weird working with young zoomers some of whom use looksmaxxing words ironically. like fuck. I was there when that shit was first made up, and never thought I would say the day a colleague has memes about mewing on their fucking instagram story. I never wanted to see that day, to be honest. but deep down I knew that shit was destined to go mainstream when this obese redditor colleague said about terrorists shooting up the joker movie in 2019. I was caging so hard internally. im not even a true oldcel but I kinda feel that way. should never have gotten a smartphone age 12.
Mirin long reply, every word. Yea once i get to uni im gonna shut the fuck up abt everything.

• +1
Reactions: Britmaxxer
Was he curry

Mirin long reply, every word. Yea once i get to uni im gonna shut the fuck up abt everything.
Cant believe your in highschool. I just turned 16 and I look like a Dalit compared to you

🤫🧏‍♂️

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel

238 btw

the money i would give to be there that day

Charlie Murphy Laugh GIF

Why the fuck would you make a thread about me jestermaxxing for the stacy teacher

Can't tell if autism or extreme low inhib

Tales from the slums of Laxå
JFL It’s insane how some of you fuckers believe this to be LARP but believe other guys (and I mean the TONS of guys) who have 20k+ posts on a fucking incel website but have really successful sex lives apparently

This is not an attack on you my fellow bróder it’s just something I wanted to say

Reminds me of that one time some kid did that stupid mewing meme infront of me, also some subhuman I used to be friends with has his shitstigram bio as "I'm mewing":lul: