Funny high school racism story from spics

Luffymaxxing

Luffymaxxing

2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019.......
Basically the spics in my high school that either were born in the US or migrated when the were young felt superior to the immigrant spics but that's not all

They would call some of these immigrant kids "refs" which comes from the word "refugee", what's funny is that most of the immigrant spics were whiter than these dirty US born spics since the immigrants usually come from rich well-off families (which are usually white or Arab), also the immigrant kids seemed to be taller.

Even tho I was born in the US I always knew that I was a dirty ethnic spic so I never had any type of superiority complex unlike some of these 5'6 fat browns coping with muh "I was born here, you're a refugee", no nigga you're a dirty spic ethnic and you'll never be accepted in the white community so quit trying so hard.

@anthony111553 is right tbh Latinos ain't shit, I always cringe when I see a Latino claiming Latino pride

@wishIwasSalludon @ElTruecel

• JFL
Reactions: shabby890, wishIwasSalludon and ElTruecel
in florida? Cubans basically huh?

Basically the spics in my high school that either were born in the US or migrated when the were young felt superior to the immigrant spics but that's not all

They would call some of these immigrant kids "refs" which comes from the word "refugee", what's funny is that most of the immigrant spics were whiter than these dirty US born spics since the immigrants usually come from rich well-off families (which are usually white or Arab), also the immigrant kids seemed to be taller.

Even tho I was born in the US I always knew that I was a dirty ethnic spic so I never had any type of superiority complex unlike some of these 5'6 fat browns coping with muh "I was born here, you're a refugee", no nigga you're a dirty spic ethnic and you'll never be accepted in the white community so quit trying so hard.

@anthony111553 is right tbh Latinos ain't shit, I always cringe when I see a Latino claiming Latino pride

@wishIwasSalludon @ElTruecel
Jfl

Absolutely brutal, exotic Castizo BVLLs making shitskin Amerimutt NPCs seethe with rage

• +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
they do it in order to have a sense of identity, because essentially they are just as brown as any other brown latino tbh

• +1
in florida? Cubans basically huh?
Cubans, Colombians, Venezuelans, Argentinians

Basically any spic born in the US or raised in the US since early childhood

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
What kinda of latino are u

they do it in order to have a sense of identity, because essentially they are just as brown as any other brown latino tbh
They should rope tbh

• +1
Reactions: shabby890
Cubans, Colombians, Venezuelans, Argentinians

Basically any spic born in the US or raised in the US since early childhood
Was your school a good one or a more standard public inner city like

LATINX

• Woah
Was your school a good one or a more standard public inner city like
Standard public although it was decent enough, not a lot of scandals but in that city it was definitely the worst high school out of the only 3 we had

It was also the only public high school out of the 3 so you can imagine

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel