FUNNY THAT THIS KIND OF GIRLS ARE LITERALLY WHO I HAD THE BEST LTRs WITH

WINGLESS ANGEL

WINGLESS ANGEL

Gold

They are above average to some degree but not Stacy lite level , they were literally the most intellectual empathetic girls that i could go on and on talking with them without feeling bored, i dated once a black haired German HTB who's 5'10, she was interested in philosophy, it was the best sex ever i got.

For Men, we could take incels as an example, they are more aware of life and humanity and reality where Normies or Chads usually got NPC mindset, every legendary philosopher was ugly or barely average, in the other hand pretty girls since their mind isn't busy trying to compensate with makeup and frauding or getting fucked by Chad for gaining validation, they get busy finding hobbies or developing interests, most female scientists are PSL wise decent compared to average woman, let that sink in.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: lilxder2, 5'7 zoomer, ReadBooksEveryday and 6 others
@Xangsane @TRUE_CEL @flippasav @TsarTsar444 thoughts on the idea that the more attractive the girl the more her brain focuses on meaningful enlightened hobbies rather than getting pumped

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: lifefuelshake, flippasav, kebab and 4 others
@Xangsane @TRUE_CEL @flippasav @TsarTsar444 thoughts on the idea that the more attractive the girl the more her brain focuses on meaningful enlightened hobbies rather than getting pumped
Its a specific high sentience pheno she needs to have, but if so then its very legit for judging her outlook on life ngl

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Sub0, flippasav, aspiringexcel and 1 other person
Nah.

• Hmm...
Reactions: WINGLESS ANGEL
All girls have the same wholesome sensitive personality
But only show it for chad guys

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BeanletMogger, Mewton, yayatourer and 5 others
Its a specific high sentience pheno she needs to have, but if so then its very legit for judging her outlook on life ngl
i swear it is always pretty girls that got a mind,it is not me projecting positive traits because she looks nice ,ive tested this theory many times

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
i only fuck trashy girls

these kind of girls don't let you hit the first night

they want you to take them on dates and shit, you gotta be romantic and whatnot just to end up wasting your time and money

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Sanguinius, AspiringMogger and 1 other person
All girls have the same wholesome sensitive personality
But only show it for chad guys
im a htn who had literally a stacy lite who had everyone at her fingeres and our relatiionship wasnt some sort of a power imbalance from my part, i was the one in control, i truly believe even if somebody is sub5 should go for pretty girls,its better than going for beckies

• Hmm...
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
most female scientists are PSL wise decent
IMG 2641

not really bro the least i spent was with girls who are pretty
i only fuck trashy girls

they want you to take them on dates and shit, you gotta be romantic and whatnot just to end up wasting your time and money

not really bro the least i spent was with girls who are pretty
maybe but also too much time and too much effort for something thats not even guaranteed

some bitch like this deadass wanted me to wait 2 months for pussy, i cut her bitch ass of immediatly

because at the end of the day is just pussy

• +1
Reactions: WINGLESS ANGEL and autistic_tendencies
just use exception theoey
cope, your experiences doesn’t prove the rule. Attractive girls aren’t ascending to higher life. They’re working at retails and being models. It’s the average Becky’s who ascend since they don’t automatically get attention for doing anything

maybe but also too much time and too much effort for something thats not even guaranteed

some bitch like this deadass wanted me to wait 2 months for pussy, i cut her bitch ass of immediatly

What’s the ideal time to wait
The longer you talk to these chicks you develop oneitis
It’s like a cancer

• +1
Reactions: 3links2 and Deleted member 23359
It’s like a cancer
two weeks its the maximum time i would wait past that its over i am blocking

you only develope crushes and start being obssesed when you have no options imo, its reaally hard to develope one when you're talking to like 4 chicks at the same time

• +1
two weeks its the maximum time i would wait past that its over i am blocking

you only develope crushes and start being obssesed when you have no options imo, its reaally hard to develope one when you're talking to like 4 chicks at the same time
I wouldn’t block girls just shows you’re butthurt and sometime girls come back around

They are above average to some degree but not Stacy lite level , they were literally the most intellectual empathetic girls that i could go on and on talking with them without feeling bored, i dated once a black haired German HTB who's 5'10, she was interested in philosophy, it was the best sex ever i got.

For Men, we could take incels as an example, they are more aware of life and humanity and reality where Normies or Chads usually got NPC mindset, every legendary philosopher was ugly or barely average, in the other hand pretty girls since their mind isn't busy trying to compensate with makeup and frauding or getting fucked by Chad for gaining validation, they get busy finding hobbies or developing interests, most female scientists are PSL wise decent compared to average woman, let that sink in.

Agreed, good thread

• Love it
Reactions: WINGLESS ANGEL
To get with that type of girl is like mission accomplished jfl

built for ethnics

Any girl who wanted to wait for sex should give you a logical reason and should compensate sex with blowjob

cope, your experiences doesn’t prove the rule. Attractive girls aren’t ascending to higher life. They’re working at retails and being models. It’s the average Becky’s who ascend since they don’t automatically get attention for doing anything
No, many attractive girls got brain to not want be manipulated to get objectified and perverted by model bosses or they are not interested in getting unnecessary attention

It’s like a cancer
The longer the wait, the longer she loses interest, stop waiting if it's not something like medical or mental problem

• +1
"This kind of girls are who I had best LTR with"
"Their mind isn't busy with makeup, frauding or gaining validation"

Meanwhile the girl you are giving as an example is painted in make-up, making posts on instagram for validation.

Confused Joe Biden GIF by CBS News

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Thinking_Machine, Primalsplit, Mewton and 2 others
"This kind of girls are who I had best LTR with"
"Their mind isn't busy with makeup, frauding or gaining validation"

Meanwhile the girl you are giving as an example is painted in make-up, making posts on instagram for validation.

Confused Joe Biden GIF by CBS News
Stop coping she got decent bone structure, i swear lot of yall want girls to look very masculine in order to be beautiful, she got nice harmony, beautiful coloring, angelic thick hair

Stop coping she got decent bone structure, i swear lot of yall want girls to look very masculine in order to be beautiful, she got nice harmony, beautiful coloring, angelic thick hair
dn ask

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit

frauded to hell

For Men, we could take incels as an example, they are more aware of life and humanity and reality
Wrong. I'm actually just really hateful, and I think about skinning the face of everyone who mogs me.

Wrong. I'm actually just really hateful, and I think about skinning the face of everyone who mogs me.
U can call that an incarnation of lifeness in u

and what about arab women

im a htn who had literally a stacy lite who had everyone at her fingeres and our relatiionship wasnt some sort of a power imbalance from my part, i was the one in control, i truly believe even if somebody is sub5 should go for pretty girls,its better than going for beckies
You most likely overrated her

i only fuck trashy girls

This

You most likely overrated her
I would like to post her pics but it's not a good idea, she's like a blonde bellucci Monica, I'm telling you high psl girls have the best personality