Further evidence that blonde hair is the ideal for males.

loromate

loromate

Platinum
After the first thread https://looksmax.org/threads/blonde...stop-the-cope-asap.268236/page-3#post-4620671 I have come to the conclusion that there are a lot of copers here who still deny the superiority of blonde hair. Keep in mind that when I say blonde I don't mean light blonde.

Screenshot 3

This does not look very good, but blonde and dark blonde still remains as the hair color for the best looking males.
Further evidence:

Screenshot 3
Screenshot 4
Screenshot 4
Screenshot 4
Screenshot 4

It is also important to notice that usually, the longer the hair, the more the need for it to be blonde. While short hair may look alright sometimes when it's brown or even dark, if you have longer hair, having blonde hair is a must.

I dare the photoshoppers of here to pick a picture of young Leo or Brad Pitt with the curtains hairstyle and photoshop it to brown/dark hair. If it looks better, I will personally make a thread saying you are right.

• +1
Reactions: terrorblade, Deleted member 9670 and BigBiceps
jfl @ u

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 9344, turkproducer and 5 others
CA2F5D73 FCCB 401C A871 CAE2C5C544B7

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, Deleted member 9670, CANI and 8 others
95% of foid prefer dark coloring.
Keep coping gaycel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, Richard_Hungwell, Clark69 and 3 others
:feelshaha: jfl mf wrote a whole essay just to get single sentence replies
brutal shit

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, Richard_Hungwell and loromate

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Eduardo DOV, TsarTsar444 and Richard_Hungwell
cope harder, blonde is for women and 14 year old pretty boys

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and loromate
Where is the evidence

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
Nordcuck cope

Dark brown hair is ideal

• +1
:feelshaha: jfl mf wrote a whole essay just to get single sentence replies
brutal shit
do you think I give a fuck about replies? jfl you are mental.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2748
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 6475
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and loromate
Obviously it since barret looks like a tranny incel

After the first thread https://looksmax.org/threads/blonde...stop-the-cope-asap.268236/page-3#post-4620671 I have come to the conclusion that there are a lot of copers here who still deny the superiority of blonde hair. Keep in mind that when I say blonde I don't mean light blonde.

View attachment 903064

This does not look very good, but blonde and dark blonde still remains as the hair color for the best looking males.
Further evidence:

View attachment 903070View attachment 903071View attachment 903074View attachment 903075View attachment 903076

It is also important to notice that usually, the longer the hair, the more the need for it to be blonde. While short hair may look alright sometimes when it's brown or even dark, if you have longer hair, having blonde hair is a must.

I dare the photoshoppers of here to pick a picture of young Leo or Brad Pitt with the curtains hairstyle and photoshop it to brown/dark hair. If it looks better, I will personally make a thread saying you are right.
Then explain why am I a khhv then?
Inb4 personality 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🥰😍

• Hmm...
Reactions: loromate
i have no idea what a khhv is
Kissless, hugless, hand holdless virgin.
IMG 20201205 014825

There, my hair.
Inb4 some sort of cope in regards to style.
Tried everything... First time in my life they're this long.
Even, what are you doing here? I'd like to ask. You're so atypical to this sort of website...

View attachment 903188
There, my hair.
Even, what are you doing here? I'd like to ask. You're so atypical to this sort of website...
Why is your hair like a woman? :lul: :lul:

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: terrorblade and Deleted member 10536
View attachment 903188
There, my hair.
If your face doesn't look good no amount of good hair will turn you into brad pitt. My main point is based on this: If you dyed your hair black, your attractiveness would descend.
I am not a virgin or something, but I am required to always look my best for a living and a lot of theories here are legit and make sense when it comes to becoming better looking, that's what I am here for

View attachment 903064

Further evidence:

View attachment 903070View attachment 903071View attachment 903074View attachment 903075View attachment 903076

Light blonde is the most gigamogger hair colour smh. Fuck you and that Zac Efron picture, i am so completely tried of seeing it in the hair colour debate. Literally none of his other features are even a similar colour. If you gave a person black hair and white eyebrows, eyelashes, and beard, they'll look shit too. God. Use a fucking natural person

• +1
Reactions: terrorblade
Bump @Br0sk1

This is true and I’m getting my light brown hair to having blonde in it, I know it’s in my genetics since I’ve got long blonde strands in my hair and have since I was a baby

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
This is true @Mogpogs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
It is obvious that blonde hair is not ideal. Keep coping.
so you think dicaprio would look better with full black hair ?

i think dark blonde mogs tbh

it might be like the face a balance between masculine and feminine >> full masculine or full feminine, obviously full masculine >>>> full feminine

Users who are viewing this thread

Back