Game is legit? Gtfih!! (Storytime)

Aspiemogger

Aspiemogger

Lord Mayor of Mog City
Title,
Recently had a after graduation party for attendees of my highschool in which I had no intention of slaying at.

I got a car ride straight from the venue to the house of the hostess, was a bit dumb and ended up drinking 3 cans literally just waiting outside

We get inside and shortly after everyone pulls up a bunch of girls too and some stoner kids lol, after a hour of wondering around the house talking to serveral different groups I was too drunk to stand and ended up sitting on the other side of the couch next to this girl

She's about 5'0 and high mtb facially, fast forward a few minutes I'm like 8 cans down in a hour and a half of being there and this girl slowly started to move closer to me across the couch as we where talking.

She admitted that she used to find me unattractive and wouldn't have even thought of dating me until now

https://looksmax.org/threads/rizz-or-game-will-not-help-you-attract-women.875554/

I guess this disproves my interpretation of "rizz" and game since the foid already writ me off and is now texting me days afterwards.

Ladies and gentlemen, it has begun
200.gif

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bloomercel and 5'7 zoomer
Not a single letter

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
Nobody is reading sadly

• So Sad
Reactions: Aspiemogger
This is what happens when incels leave their basement.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Mainstream and Aspiemogger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aspiemogger and guy24

• JFL
Reactions: Aspiemogger
Yea game is legit, but why would you want to be with her if she said she had no intention of dating you previously LOL

Yea game is legit, but why would you want to be with her if she said she had no intention of dating you previously LOL
Things have changed and im not really planning on having a ltr with her just kinda wanna nut and dip type shit