Gangs and factions of .org

Being a larper, check his profile wall
hes not darkskin but hes also not 6foot6 and blue eyed,where did he go tho

This thread confirmed my fears. No mention, no anything. Fucking dalit from Singapore got mentioned before me. I guess I'm a completely irrelevant poster with no real identity

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55854, Looks234, Kamui and 2 others
Mods - law enforcement amongst this cesspool of filth, led by Master

Blackcels - BBC propagandists wanted for racebait. Known for posting 50%+ of all NSFW on ,org. Leader is @klip11

Sfcels - aryan brotherhood of .org. No official leader at the moment but @moggathon is considered de facto leader

Looks mafia - dangerous crew of elite Looksmaxxers. Capos include @WishIwasChico and @kebab

The boss/godfather is none other than @the BULL

Dalit destroyers - high IQ Looksmaxxers led by @BrahminBoss . Notable members include @GuyFromSingapore

Nickar Ching - deadly Asian assassins led by @Collagen or rope … if you don’t go to Princeton, fuck your cousin, or K-popmaxx, you are a target

WMAF lovers/yellowfevercels - squishy fans. Notable members include @HeightPilledum and @Zer0/∞

Schizoids- benevolent beings who post ramblings in offtopic. Members include @Vermilioncore and @Xangsane

defunct factions:

The tribe
- wasn’t around for this arc but notable members include @Dogs and @teachmehowtodougie

Skelebros- led by @gigachang before he was permabanned in 2021. Legends say he still lurks as an alt, recruiting greycels
What about JBmaxxers?

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and Kristin
This thread confirmed my fears. No mention, no anything. Fucking dalit from Singapore got mentioned before me. I guess I'm a completely irrelevant poster with no real identity
I’ll add u

• WTF
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
Yeah but in what
There's no gang for me. I'm a schizophrenic Dalit slaying JB maxxer
Kinda sad
I threw you in with the Dalit destroyers because I’m racist and lazy

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
i’m taking my talents from the sfcel crew to the blackcel crew

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member 55314 and Jamaldickjavontus
Mods - law enforcement amongst this cesspool of filth, led by Master

Blackcels - BBC propagandists wanted for racebait. Known for posting 50%+ of all NSFW on ,org. Leader is @klip11

Sfcels - aryan brotherhood of .org. No official leader at the moment but @moggathon is considered de facto leader

Looks mafia - dangerous crew of elite Looksmaxxers. Capos include @WishIwasChico and @kebab

The boss/godfather is none other than @the BULL

Dalit destroyers - high IQ Looksmaxxers led by @BrahminBoss . Notable members include @GuyFromSingapore and @SidharthTheSlayer

Nickar Ching - deadly Asian assassins led by @Collagen or rope … if you don’t go to Princeton, fuck your cousin, or K-popmaxx, you are a target

WMAF lovers/yellowfevercels - squishy fans. Notable members include @HeightPilledum and @Zer0/∞

Schizoids- benevolent beings who post ramblings in offtopic. Members include @Vermilioncore and @Xangsane

defunct factions:

The tribe
- wasn’t around for this arc but notable members include @Dogs and @teachmehowtodougie

Skelebros- led by @gigachang before he was permabanned in 2021. Legends say he still lurks as an alt, recruiting greycels
how abt the whitepilled faction that always end up being right abt everything

You and sportmogger and my reaction side kicks atp. Basically negro white supremacists. But sure everyone go to war with me kamui cries himself to sleep over liver king edits and afrolet and murdah are just simply put react spamming faggots.
You are Dalit larping as white

You are Dalit larping as white
Imagine listening to ethnics inferior to you. But WHATEVER DUDE. I can show proof no one wants to see it though.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 55314
Imagine listening to ethnics inferior to you. But WHATEVER DUDE. I can show proof no one wants to see it though.
Yeah honestly I don’t give a fuck I don’t wanna see your Indian cock.

• JFL
Reactions: Kristin
Having no .org clout is a fate worse than death, over if you’re not a forum main character

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles, Kristin, Jase and 2 others
Don't forget ginger enjoyers:
200w

//SubSigma

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Kristin and Kamui
Who am I the leader of jfl? What other genuinely white Nordic, Germanic or Celtic an sfcel it seems I am the only one. The only person I think has a decent understanding of my views is @Aloha and you can see the irony in that.
FUCK NIGGERS

• JFL
@Kristin give me white sfcel names so I can vet them

I mog you I have an iq of 130
I beat pro boxers in street fights

I’m guessing you watched this video then. Could you translate this from monkey sounds to English please nigger?

No I am not stop saying that I’m actually middle eastern of Syrian decent.
PUNJABIIII PUNJABI PUNDIIII STREET CLEANER YOU ARE INDIAN

PUNJABIIII PUNJABI PUNDIIII STREET CLEANER YOU ARE INDIAN
CE730714 1EC4 4312 BD94 A6721B01A1B2
66FA758C DA84 4C44 98F6 E350A3694A41
Something is not adding up bucko… something isNOT ADDING UP….

• JFL
imagine not including blur gang

Hallo yes maam plis send 59 roopees
I vant to buy VIP on looksmax dat org.
Plis maam
Butchered attempt tbh. Your low iq blackness really radiates through the screen.

Butchered attempt tbh. Your low iq blackness really radiates through the screen.

Repeated yap. Hmmm surely someone with a 130iq and not sub 76.24 could think of a wittier response.

Repeated yap. Hmmm surely someone with a 130iq and not sub 76.24 could think of a wittier response.
Nerdy mcnerdpants
How about you gangbang and slide on some opps you Indian

Nerdy mcnerdpants
How about you gangbang and slide on some opps you Indian
I vrill continue dis in da mawnang aw ven I vake oop an shieeeet

Big M out 4 eel dawgy dawg mayn

• JFL
how aryan is @moggathon

how aryan is @moggathon
I’m mostly Anglo Germanic with most likely some Celtic I would imagine. But all of this forum (ethnics) will tell you I’m Indian so it really doesn’t matter.

• Love it
Reactions: Megas Alexandros
And I am no where , nobody cares. The lost and the forgotten

Squishy squishy

• Love it
Reactions: Xangsane
moggathon is an indian larping as white btw

• +1
Reactions: Kristin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back