Gangs and factions of .org

Mods - law enforcement amongst this cesspool of filth, led by Master

Blackcels - BBC propagandists wanted for racebait. Known for posting 50%+ of all NSFW on ,org. Leader is @klip11

Sfcels - aryan brotherhood of .org. No official leader at the moment but @moggathon is considered de facto leader

Looks mafia - dangerous crew of elite Looksmaxxers. Capos include @WishIwasChico and @kebab

The boss/godfather is none other than @the BULL

Dalit destroyers - high IQ Looksmaxxers led by @BrahminBoss . Notable members include @GuyFromSingapore and @SidharthTheSlayer

Nickar Ching - deadly Asian assassins led by @Collagen or rope … if you don’t go to Princeton, fuck your cousin, or K-popmaxx, you are a target

WMAF lovers/yellowfevercels - squishy fans. Notable members include @HeightPilledum and @Zer0/∞

Schizoids- benevolent beings who post ramblings in offtopic. Members include @Vermilioncore and @Xangsane

defunct factions:

The tribe
- wasn’t around for this arc but notable members include @Dogs and @teachmehowtodougie

Skelebros- led by @gigachang before he was permabanned in 2021. Legends say he still lurks as an alt, recruiting greycels
Add me faggot im the emo punk gang

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence
I am incel faction

Who am I the leader of jfl? What other genuinely white Nordic, Germanic or Celtic an sfcel it seems I am the only one.
IMG 0638

Mods - law enforcement amongst this cesspool of filth, led by Master

Blackcels - BBC propagandists wanted for racebait. Known for posting 50%+ of all NSFW on ,org. Leader is @klip11

Sfcels - aryan brotherhood of .org. No official leader at the moment but @moggathon is considered de facto leader

Looks mafia - dangerous crew of elite Looksmaxxers. Capos include @WishIwasChico and @kebab

The boss/godfather is none other than @the BULL

Dalit destroyers - high IQ Looksmaxxers led by @BrahminBoss . Notable members include @GuyFromSingapore and @SidharthTheSlayer

Nickar Ching - deadly Asian assassins led by @Collagen or rope … if you don’t go to Princeton, fuck your cousin, or K-popmaxx, you are a target

WMAF lovers/yellowfevercels - squishy fans. Notable members include @HeightPilledum and @Zer0/∞

Schizoids- benevolent beings who post ramblings in offtopic. Members include @Vermilioncore and @Xangsane

defunct factions:

The tribe
- wasn’t around for this arc but notable members include @Dogs and @teachmehowtodougie

Skelebros- led by @gigachang before he was permabanned in 2021. Legends say he still lurks as an alt, recruiting greycels
Where are Islamists?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back