gathering data on social circles of your city?

J

johnny4612

Iron
How would you guys gather data about the social circles around your city?
For example, i would pick one referring to: age, sex, theme, timeline duration, routine repetition, etc..

Once i would know which are all the social circles in my city,
I can restrict and filter the ones I'd love to be in, using the indicators above.

Which are the ways you could do this?

Check if you have autism, applying such a model to real life scenario does give off that vibe (not using autism as an insult btw, but as a medical diagnosis)

Anyways, I think social groups are not that rigid and you can’t divide them into clear cut categories. People have interests that fade in and out, some are within groups where they don’t belong, and others have opposing interests which would be impossible to predict. There are so many factors you would have to include that this model becomes unfeasible, you would need a hyper computer AI for that.

Also, choosing to be in social groups applies a mental model to you, forcing you to act and adapt to that group. It’s much more enjoying to live life honestly, and do what you want - without being concerned or social pressuresZ

• +1
Reactions: vex
Check if you have autism, applying such a model to real life scenario does give off that vibe (not using autism as an insult btw, but as a medical diagnosis)

Anyways, I think social groups are not that rigid and you can’t divide them into clear cut categories. People have interests that fade in and out, some are within groups where they don’t belong, and others have opposing interests which would be impossible to predict. There are so many factors you would have to include that this model becomes unfeasible, you would need a hyper computer AI for that.

Also, choosing to be in social groups applies a mental model to you, forcing you to act and adapt to that group. It’s much more enjoying to live life honestly, and do what you want - without being concerned or social pressuresZ
So it's just natural

good idea for an app