Gen alpha is going to be the most blackpilled generation ever lol.

CFW432

CFW432

Tamil Supremacy is the only truth
Zoomers and a few young millennial were the ones who first started blackpill culture, but it's Gen alpha that literally grew up immersed in it through tiktok and ig. The next 20 years are going to be crazy for virginity/ incel rates lmao. šŸ“ˆšŸ“ˆšŸ“ˆšŸ“ˆ

• +1
Reactions: Detective, soover4me, lwlaiet060920 and 9 others
Well currently 60% of man under 30 are single in USA .So won't be surprised if it keeps on rising

• +1
Reactions: lwlaiet060920, Traxanas, šŸ“Žā™æļøāš™ļø and 3 others
It kills me inside knowing that zoomers will be leading the next generation. I truly look forward to nothing in the future.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: douche, Tabula Rasa, laaltin and 7 others
Scared 30 Rock GIF by HULU

• +1
Reactions: soover4me
It kills me inside knowing that zoomers will be leading the next generation. I truly look forward to nothing in the future.
Lmao I'm excited. We are literally the most depressed/apathetic generation in history, it's actually been recorded by data and statistics. Be prepared for all your luxuries to go to shit because we will all be too sad and tired to give af to do anything about it. :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Traxanas, Pikabro, \/orman and 2 others
Easy to make a business off them since all of them will be pleasure seeking goblins

• +1
Reactions: \/orman, Deleted member 51781, fuxkdakikez and 2 others
Incel cope. Nothing else

• Hmm...
Reactions: šŸ“Žā™æļøāš™ļø
Zoomers and a few young millennial were the ones who first started blackpill culture, but it's Gen alpha that literally grew up immersed in it through tiktok and ig. The next 20 years are going to be crazy for virginity/ incel rates lmao. šŸ“ˆšŸ“ˆšŸ“ˆšŸ“ˆ
wtf is this cope. zoomers age of virginity loss is lower than all previous generations. it will be same for gen alpha

• Hmm...
Reactions: efidescontinuado
They said that about every generation. You sound like a boomer lol

wtf is this cope. zoomers age of virginity loss is lower than all previous generations. it will be same for gen alpha
Source?

time to get into the surgery business

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212
fuck off back to reddit
Yeah let me just trust a random claim off looksmax.org. This has nothing to do with reddit.

Yeah let me just trust a random claim off looksmax.org. This has nothing to do with reddit.
im not talking itā€™s super low worldwide, obv that would require a source i meant my country alone

but millennials lost it younger than gen x, gen x lost it earlier than boomers, so itā€™s safe to assume zoomers are doing it youngest which matches my school experience

im not talking itā€™s super low worldwide, obv that would require a source i meant my country alone

but millennials lost it younger than gen x, gen x lost it earlier than boomers, so itā€™s safe to assume zoomers are doing it youngest which matches my school experience
No its not though. Genz had the build of online dating and genuine autism/non NT. 60 percent of my school is incel. Gen z are the first generation to be brought up by the internet. Its not the same at all. The incel rates have never been higher, why would it be that much different in schools?

No itā€™s not though. Genz had the build of online dating and genuine autism/non NT. 60 percent of my school is incel. Gen z are the first generation to be brought up by the internet. Itā€™s not the same at all. The incel rates have never been higher, why would it be that much different in schools?
over half of men are incel? ok another unfunny troll detected

• Ugh..
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel

It was already increasing and this was before covid 19. People are clearly less nt than they were 30 years ago jfl

• +1
Reactions: Traxanas, \/orman and šŸ“Žā™æļøāš™ļø
That is only for the ones having sex though so only foids and Chads. For sub 8 men inceldom rates are sky high.

View attachment 2777402
It was already increasing and this was before covid 19. People are clearly less nt than they were 30 years ago jfl
That is only for the ones having sex though so only foids and Chads. For sub 8 men inceldom rates are sky high.
keep coping thinking the average man is an incel who has never even kissed a girl. sub8 is a pitiful cope, normies are normies for a reason not incels

and that ā€œdataā€ is for the USA not my country

• JFL
You are the one denying statistics, not me
if i show you statistics saying 90% of men donā€™t die after jumping off a 100 meter tall skyscraper are you going to believe it because itā€™s ā€œstatisticsā€ or are you gonna deny it because itā€™s obvious bullshit?

• JFL
if i show you statistics saying 90% of men donā€™t die after jumping off a 100 meter tall skyscraper are you going to believe it because itā€™s ā€œstatisticsā€ or are you gonna deny it because itā€™s obvious bullshit?
Midwit

Youā€™re the one talking about your irrelevant shithole country to generalize, fucking retard LMAO

Western countries are similar, itā€™s not only the U.S

kill yourself

gen beta will be naturepilled hopefully

Youā€™re the one talking about your irrelevant shithole country to generalize, fucking retard LMAO

Western countries are similar, itā€™s not only the U.S

kill yourself
you are the one who thinks over half of men are full blown incels who have never even kissed a girl. for a start the only "western countries" are USA and canada. i dont live in either of those countries

idk how much % of men are incel there, but almost none are incel here
imagine thinking the whole world is like the USA then saying im the one generalizing :lul::lul:

you are the one who thinks over half of men are full blown incels who have never even kissed a girl. for a start the only "western countries" are USA and canada. i dont live in either of those countries

idk how much % of men are incel there, but almost none are incel here
imagine thinking the whole world is like the USA then saying im the one generalizing :lul::lul:
I donā€™t think over half are incels, I agree with the threadā€™s sentiment that inceldom is on the rise.

Western world also includes Europe, these guys are also affected. In general, countries that have similar access to the internet and education are having less sex and also less babies. All facts.

There may be exceptions, but pointless to mention