gen z is the worst

D

Deleted member 21899

Kraken
Gen Z and new gen kids can't focus for jack. So many easy ways to get dopamine have made us uninterested in paying attention to actions that require effort to pay off, short form content is the worst by a huge margin. The best thing you can do for your kids is to not let them use youtube shorts, instagram, or tiktok until they're atleast 12 years old. Encourage them to learn and do instead of just consume.

• +1
Reactions: ripikke, Deleted member 32285, Deleted member 16275 and 1 other person
Wow bro you are the real chad on this forum, u brutally mog everyone you joined 1/2 years ago and still greycel man you are the true ascender unlike the basement dwellers here who posts 20k within 2 months

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ripikke and Deleted member 32285
Wow bro you are the real chad on this forum, u brutally mog everyone you joined 1/2 years ago and still greycel man you are the true ascender unlike the basement dwellers here who posts 20k within 2 months
?

• +1
Reactions: ripikke
Isn’t this you
Id rather live in my car and eat 1$ hamburgers from McDonald's than work.
Ive tried it many times, its terrible. I was counting every minute, never again. Fuck working

I will spend my life drinking and relaxing.

• +1
  • JFL
It'll be shut down. Read the clues mainstream media ejaculates in your eyes. Pay attention!

My theory. Blackouts are coming. During those events, China will take advantage. Perhaps, Muslims too. South Americans. Russians. You name it! Shiet, it might be white supremacists or black gangs. It could be a cyber attack!

Whichever way they go, understand, they have a think tank and if this is what they decide, then there must be a perfectly logical explanation. Like do we really know what was happening in Hawaii before those fires? Maybe those people were planning domestic attacks, right? We just don't know. And the anti-vax folks. Scary people. Perhaps, there were good reasons for pushing vaccinations mainly on them. If you could remove potential white supremacist domestic terrorists with just a few vaccination shots, wouldn't you?

hell yeah GIF

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back