• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 38235, redmaxx, Ryldoo IS COPING and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Lynxress
7686c0a5bb1c5a27d13b17ba2cc40012

• +1
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️
Lifefuel for whites then, were in more demand
No we are already in low demand and as we become more and more of a minority we will be mistreated more and more meaning we will have curry tier SMV in the not so distant future.

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Deleted member 64493
Why do you hate yourself
I don't. You have to understand that westoids view you as a sub-animal unless you're a SRP but considering your name, you probably aren't @russiancelreturns

• +1
Reactions: mogstars
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstars, Deleted member 18522 and forevergymcelling
I don't. You have to understand that westoids view you as a sub-animal unless you're a SRP but considering your name, you probably aren't @russiancelreturns
People think im american or german irl

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
there will be fewer white girls though

and more girls are going for ethnics and blacks so more competition

Its over if you only want white girls
No we are already in low demand and as we become more and more of a minority we will be mistreated more and more meaning we will have curry tier SMV in the not so distant future.
Whites are highest in demand race hence JBW, chads are minority but that doesnt mean theyre not in demand

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mogstars, TsarTsar444 and 📎♿️⚙️
There have been studies done all around the world even in africa all the babies with no influence of media had a preference for the eurocentric beauty standandards aka white babies and people.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mogstars, 📎♿️⚙️ and TsarTsar444
dnr, does this mean more asians in florida yes or no

@Luffymaxxing its all ur fault u fucking cuban, go back to cuba

• JFL
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
No, no we are not
The only reason brown and blonde hair, blue eyes exist is because women found the first handful of males who got these traits so attractive they bred more with every successive generation and hence why hundreds of millions people today have these traits. Europe has never been whiter then now btw (this is talking about natives, excluding migrants), every century it gets slightly more lighter from female mate selection

Lifefuel for whites then, were in more demand
Imagine caring about other whites on an incel forum who don’t give a fuck about your existence.

61KP6s4kErL._SY466_.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: dimorphism and TsarTsar444
The only reason brown and blonde hair, blue eyes exist is because women found the first handful of males who got these traits so attractive they bred more with every successive generation and hence why hundreds of millions people today have these traits. Europe has never been whiter then now btw (this is talking about natives, excluding migrants), every century it gets slightly more lighter from female mate selection
gypsies and muslims breed like rabbits but i think white people will start having more kids soon

• Hmm...
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️
, every century it gets slightly more lighter from female mate selection
Well it’s going to get way darker extremely quickly due to foids breading with niggers and sandniggers

Well it’s going to get way darker extremely quickly due to foids breading with niggers and sandniggers
white people just arent having kids, not with whites or ethnics

gypsies and muslims breed like rabbits but i think white people will start having more kids soon
No are foids have been completely brainwashed into Being sluts who just get fucked and never have kids or have kids with ethnics

No are foids have been completely brainwashed into Being sluts who just get fucked and never have kids or have kids with ethnics
Bullshit look at birth rates amongst white people lol.

No it wont because women select for light traits, ethnics in Europe live in their own neighborhoods and parts of town, like my relatives in Germany do

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and St.TikTokcel
No it wont because women select for light traits, ethnics in Europe live in their own neighborhoods and parts of town, like my relatives in Germany do
Holy fuaaark imagine visiting a Bosnian neighborhood in germany must be so exotic and welcoming

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and TsarTsar444
"Like my relatives in Germany do" said the balkan who is whiter than 99% of .org

Yeah, my theory that if you are muslim you are ethnic is confirmed.

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Holy fuaaark imagine visiting a Bosnian neighborhood in germany must be so exotic and welcoming
Its not Bosnian, its ethnic neighborhood with Bosnians, Serbs, Morrocans, Algerians, Thais, Poles, Turks etc.

"Like my relatives in Germany do" said the balkan who is whiter than 99% of .org

Its not just about islam but that definitely also has a part, its about cultural background in western europe, they see balkan people as ethnic there because we live in ethnic enclaves with people from MENA and Russian mongols

• Woah
Reactions: MaghrebGator
Its not Bosnian, its ethnic neighborhood with Bosnians, Serbs, Morrocans, Algerians, Thais, Poles, Turks etc.
So diverse

you can eat slav dumplings for breakfast than stuff a kebab for lunch finishing the day with noodles

• JFL
Reactions: MaghrebGator and TsarTsar444
So diverse

you can eat slav dumplings for breakfast than stuff a kebab for lunch finishing the day with noodles
330px Hesse administrative divisions   de   colored

Southern Hesse is very ethnic and degenerate
@Iasacrko thoughts on Sudden Hessen?

Its not just about islam but that definitely also has a part, its about cultural background in western europe, they see balkan people as ethnic there because we live in ethnic enclaves with people from MENA and Russian mongols

Muslims have the worst stereotype out of any ethnicity. If you look muslim aka middle eastern its practically a death sentence. There was bombings all around europe just a few years ago and now stopped for some reason. Islamaphobia is really bad compared to usa.

You can probably be muslim but you just cant look middle eastern, its almost impossible to slay at clubs if you "look muslim"

(The bad ending) In fifty years asian and whites will be gone, bringing earth into a great depression due to the lack of fuckable women...

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice